**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Hi there!

My OH and I are planning to start TTC in Feb of 2018! (Less than 1 year away, eek!) We had a "scare" within the last year and I found myself hoping to be pregnant afterall! After some careful planning and talking, we decided it'd be best to wait a little while longer.

Hoping to have baby #2 arrive late 2018!

Welcome to the group, Jasy! My DH and I are planning on ttc somewhere between Dec-Feb. How exciting!

Hey ladies. We're planning to start trying for #2 this fall after our first turns 1! I have baby fever like crazy, I love being a mom and miss the pregnancy and newborn days already. But I know it'd be better to wait a little while! I'm hoping for another boy as I'd love him to have a little brother :)

Blauren, that is very exciting!! Hopes for a boy or girl? & thank you!

Autumnal, I think 2 boys would be a blast! Especially close in age.

I've had mild baby fever on and off since our son was around 2 years old (and he's about to be 5 next month!) So I'm really excited about setting a date and making the decision to make this happen soon-ish!

That is so exciting Jasy!!!
Baby fever is soo hard to ignore. I feel like a crazy person.

Well I have been having some cramps and did an opk and it wasn't positive but there was something on it. Promising!!! (I'm nursing and they were blank before).

I guess we are officially TTC now that it is March. Gotta wait for AF though. We sort of didn't try, didn't prevent last month, but now I am going to track everything a little closer and aim for a baby, exciting!

I guess we are officially TTC now that it is March. Gotta wait for AF though. We sort of didn't try, didn't prevent last month, but now I am going to track everything a little closer and aim for a baby, exciting!

Yay exciting! Good luck!!

I've been lurking a while, but still around.

AF is arriving, and I have cramps. I have been rethinking my ability to have a drug-free birth, if this is supposed to what it feels like in the beginning of labor. :nope:

DH asked if we can try this cycle. I said no. :nope: Perhaps next cycle we'll do a half-try. After that, another half-try... and then it's on to full-fledged, I'm ready, knock-me-up :sex:

:bunny::dust:~*TTC/NTNP List*~:dust::bunny:

*March 2017*

karoolia - Baby #1

swedengirl - Baby #1

wantingbubba7 - Baby #2, NTNP, TTC (IVF) in June 2017

aidensxmomma (Terah) - Baby #5 (Baby #2 with OH), NTNP, TTC in September 2017

It's your month ladies! Best of luck and lots of baby dust! I hope that your TTC journeys are short and sweet. :happydance: :sex: :spermy: :dust:

Hello and welcome to the new ladies! I'll add you to the list after I type this message. :wave: :flower:

Sorry it's been a few days! Things have been pretty busy over here. DS is still potty training. He's pretty good about going pee in the potty but won't go poop yet. :wacko:
DD's birthday was yesterday. I can't believe that my baby is 1 year old already! :cry: :cake: :cloud9: <3
She's soooo close to walking but just isn't quite there yet.

I hope that all of you are doing okay. Exciting that some of you are taking OPKs to practice! :D

Kalon - Aww! I love those first steps! Happy belated Birthday to your DD! My oldest is younger than your son, but I keep hoping he'll take interest soon. Today he decided he didn't want me to put his diaper on so I didn't fight him and let him run around without haha.. he kept sitting on his potty and the regular one, but never did anything. He eventually brought a diaper to me. No accidents on the floor at least.

Best of luck to those starting to try!

Thanks Kalon!! This is an exciting time - first month TTC!

Happy Birthday to your DD! I've been super busy too lately. I'll have to try to check in more regularly.

Kalon - Aww! I love those first steps! Happy belated Birthday to your DD! My oldest is younger than your son, but I keep hoping he'll take interest soon. Today he decided he didn't want me to put his diaper on so I didn't fight him and let him run around without haha.. he kept sitting on his potty and the regular one, but never did anything. He eventually brought a diaper to me. No accidents on the floor at least.

Best of luck to those starting to try!

That was when I knew DS was ready! He asked for a diaper after running around bare bottom for a while so I took him to the potty and he went. I'd say your big boy is probably ready to start. Tomorrow I'd go bare bottom with him again and when he asks for a diaper take him to sit on the potty and see if he goes. :D

karoolia - Thank you! She had a great birthday. :cloud9: <3
Good luck on your first month TTC! I fell straight away with my other 2, hopefully you'll be as lucky. :happydance: :dust:

Good luck to those who are starting to TTC this month!

Just wanted an update! No luck in my last minute TTC month. AF arrived but here is to March!

Hoping you waiting ladies are doing OK and good luck to those who begin trying this month!

Sweden - Good luck! I'll be keeping my eyes open for updates!

Kalon - Didn't even think to try that! I will definitely try. DH doesn't like him running naked because he doesn't want a mess. I don't care too much.. I'm not as worried about it. Not like I haven't cleaned up a mess before! He had a slight accident on the floor only because he tripped and hurt himself and when he was coming to me for comfort he leaked a little. He was concerned that he did.

swedengirl- sorry AF arrived but good luck for March, hopefully you're out of TTC and in to tri1 really quickly!

I got a maybe positive OPK yesterday morning. I tested again later in the day and got a definite positive, the test line was darker than the control. I just tested again and negative. My wee was diluted I think so I'll test again later today but I think I got my surge yesterday. I had lots of EWCM yesterday and this morning though. I'm really excited about the positive OPK! I can't wait to start trying...

Good luck to those starting to try this month!!

Thanks to all the love ladies! As one of the people TTC this month, it means a lot.

Swedengirl, I have been stalking the TWW section and saw your news, I'm sorry about AF, I bet March was just meant to be your month anyway, here's to lots of luck this round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->