**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Karoolia - I think it's pretty normal to be terrified in early pregnancy. When I got pregnant with my youngest, I was terrified for all the "normal" reasons and then on top of that, I had many, many thoughts of "omg, are we really ready for this?" "A baby is going to change things so much" "what did we do?!?" :haha: Take note that DH and I tried for a year and Everett was 110% planned.

MrsB - Sorry that your DH's job situation isn't working how you'd like right now. :hugs: I hope things are able to get sorted soon.

KalonKiki- Can you please bump me up to April 2017? Husband's impatience has gotten the best of me and we have decided to go ahead and start TTC after my next cycle. Thank you and so excited!!

I have two beautiful children, a ds who is 4 and a 20 month old dd. I still feel like we should have one more. We have summer babies and I would like our third to be summer too so we are waiting to start trying until October 2017.

Thanks so much everyone!

I'm glad to hear these feelings are normal. I was expecting to worry about whether or not we were really ready, but I wasn't expecting to worry so much about something going wrong. Obviously I have always known anything can happen, but I just assumed I would hope for the best and not worry. I guess that isn't quite how it works!

Kaila - that is very exciting! Congrats on trying soon!

Hi ladies! I follow the thread from time to time and until recently the husband hasn't wanted to discuss having kids, even though he wants them. I think with everyone around us getting pregnant he become more willing. With that said, we don't have an official TTC date. We have a lot going on this year that it would be best that I'm not pregnant for them. So, I'm thinking I'll get my IUD removed in November/December and we could start trying then!

Hey ladies! Sorry for the really short message the other day. They had that Disney Baby ad up and as soon as it loads on the page I can't click anywhere on the page without it taking me to the Walmart website's Disney Baby section so that was all I had time to type before the ad loaded and I wasn't able to edit the list because of the ad either. After I type this message I'll make sure to update the list for everyone. :)

Life has been pretty busy here lately. My DD started walking although not full time yet and we're still working on potty training with my DS. DS has also been having night terrors lately. I feel so bad for my poor little boy! :cry:
I'm feeling ultra patient on the WTT front. I'm actually grateful for the wait because although the broodiness occasionally gets the better of me I know that we're nowhere near ready to TTC yet, physically or emotionally.
I'm sick today but fortunately it's Spring Break so DH has been home to help take care of me and the kids.

Okay ladies, I think I have everything updated correctly on the list! MrsB17 I'm going to keep you where you are on the list for now but please let me know if you would like to be added to a specific different month or to the Unknown Date list. Karoolia I added you to the Expecting Members list with an unknown due date for now, please let me know when you know what your due date is so that I can change it. :D

Welcome to the new ladies! Please everyone let me know if I put you in the wrong place on the list or put incorrect information for you on the list or if anything needs to be changed or added on whenever necessary and I will do my best to update it in a timely manner. :wave: :flower:

Kalon - I keep having issues with the Disney ad as well. The best way around it while it's up is to use the mobile version. You can switch to it at the bottom of the page. It won't click to the ad.

I haven't seen the Disney ad on my tablet yet.....:shrug:.

Hi all! Just wanted to pop in. Congrats to those who are expecting and good luck to those who are trying!

Im sorry I haven't been on much. I've been struggling lately with the idea of Calvin being our last baby. I think I've come to terms with not being pregnant again but can't let go of not having a newborn to snuggle anymore. I know it's been harder lately because Calvin is about to move into his own room and for me that means he's an infant and not a newborn now. Thankfully we have a long time.before we need to make that final decision. I'm just trying to prepare myself in case we don't go through it all again. Because of all of that, it's been hard being gone the boards seeing people waiting and pregnant etc. But it's getting easier so I thought it would be a good time to jump back on :)

Hope everyone is doing well! Any fun plans for the upcoming weekend? I'm taking Calvin on his first road trip to visit.my parents. My mom had surgery a few weeks ago so I'm going in to help out around the house for a few days. Going to leave Charles at home with Ben.

Kaity - I totally understand how you're feeling and where you're coming from, especially now that DD is a toddler. It's so hard for me to come to terms with the idea of never having a baby again. I've never really cared for pregnancy, just the baby stage. Of course the excitement of the whole process is a plus. Lately I've really been going back and forth on whether it's a good idea to have another or not. I keep weighing the pros and cons and wondering if I'm just going to be right back in this situation again if I have another, like I'm afraid I'll never feel "done" with having babies and that's what makes me wonder if it's really worth it to have another one. Even if I decide not to go for #3 I'll still keep up with this thread for all of the ladies that are WTT/TTC this year and next year. I think a lot of my decision is going to be based on what DH ultimately decides. He seems to flip flop a lot but most of his concerns appear to be financial. I think if money was no object he might even want to start trying now.

So we saw our friends last night who just had their baby last week and we are going to a baby bbq this weekend! Baby fever is at a high right now, I just keep telling myself it's not a good time!

CD1 for me today, AF showed a couple of days sooner than expected. I'm hoping it means that my cycles will normalize without having to wean DD since they haven't been as erratic as they were when I was breastfeeding DS. So far my cycles have been 34 days, 32 days, 32 days, and this last one was 30 days. My normal cycles are 28 days so not that far off from being normal again. One cycle closer to our date! :happydance:

I feel you BrittneyAnne. One of my younger sisters is pregnant with her first, a baby :pink:, and I'm both looking forward to meeting my niece in July and not looking forward to it at the same time because I know I'm going to feel sooooo broody when I hold that little squish that I'll probably cry. :wacko:
It's so much harder waiting now that I don't have the "I still have a baby" reason to justify it anymore. DD is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a toddler by the day, it was so much easier when she was still a super dependent little bitty baby. It also doesn't help that DS is such a big boy now. Potty training, learning to write and counting, only one year left with him at home before he goes off to preschool, ect. :cry:

Yeah, I tried to stop looking at so many baby things again but today I fell back. I've been on interest most of the afternoon looking at articles.

Hi! I just joined this group tonight!
I'm so nervous and excited as I wait to try and I'm not telling my family yet so I need someone to talk with. :winkwink: My fiancé and I are getting married at the end of the year and we are hoping to try right after! On one hand, I desperately want to try ASAP, on the other, I want to wait to conceive in December so I can have a September baby!

Any advice for staying patient and for the best time to remove IUD before trying? I've heard different responses from doctor to doctor and also friends!

Hoping I can use this forum to chat throughout my entire experience!

Welcome JennP! Good question about the KID. I have one and I'm not sure when I'm going to get it removed. Probably a few months before we try.

Welcome JennP! Good question about the KID. I have one and I'm not sure when I'm going to get it removed. Probably a few months before we try.

I'm just a little worried about what my periods will look like if I take it out before the wedding. With the IUD, they're 10-15 days, but light... without it, they're usually 10-15 days but a bit heavier and irregular. So I can't decide if I want to keep it to avoid any mishaps on my wedding day and honeymoon, or if I should go for it to get it moving out of my system. Decisions decisions... I've heard mixed things about waiting 1 -2 cycles before trying vs trying right away!

Hello and welcome JennP! :wave: :flower:
I put you under December 2017 for Baby #1. Please let me know if anything needs to be added or changed. :D

Unfortunately I can't help with the IUD as I've never had one and haven't been on hormonal birth control in 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->