• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Thanks KalonKikki - I don't know if it was residual or chemical but AF arrived. I honestly think it was residual... just a gut feeling. BUT.. I am very confident about this next cycle, and I feel sure our rainbow is coming soon! I will keep you posted...

Just a super quick update for you all right now...I'll get back on later tonight after all my kids are in bed to go through all the new posts.

Last week, I got a :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I've been very anxious thanks to my previous losses, but I did get to the doctor and get progesterone supplements right away. I got a blood test done last Thursday (at 9dpo) and hcg was only at 6. I got it rechecked yesterday and hcg was 120! :thumbup: I go for another blood test tomorrow and then will be making appointments and whatnot after those results come back. I am still very anxious and nervous, but cautiously hopeful. I'm 4+1 weeks today with an EDD of May 15, 2018

I promise I'll come back later and catch up with the thread! :flower:

Congrats on your bfp!!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in this thread. My hubby and I just within the last week decided that we want to try for a 3rd in 2018. We want to sway for a boy. &#128522; I'm just a tad bit excited. I've been ready for number 3 since my DD was born earlier this year

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in this thread. My hubby and I just within the last week decided that we want to try for a 3rd in 2018. We want to sway for a boy. &#55357;&#56842; I'm just a tad bit excited. I've been ready for number 3 since my DD was born earlier this year

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
I added you to the list, please feel free to let me know if anything needs to be added or changed. <3
I'm also hoping to TTC #3 in 2018 and we'll be swaying :pink: as our last :pink: sway was successful and DH and I would both like to have another girl although we wouldn't be upset with another boy either if that's what we're meant to have. :blush:

Alligator - I'm sorry about the :witch: making her arrival hun. Lots of luck and baby dust for this new cycle! :hugs: :dust:

How is everyone doing? I can't believe we're halfway through September already! Time is flying, my DS will be 4 years old in a week. :wacko:
I talked to DH some more about future goals and baby #3 today. It sounds like his big concern right now is finances but he's also reluctant to add another baby to our family right now because the kids have really been stressing us out, particularly DS. I keep reminding DH that DS will be in full time preschool next year and that he will be going into Kindergarten shortly after baby #3 would be born if we started TTC next Fall and got pregnant right away but he says it's impossible for him to determine how he'll feel about everything that far into the future. I'm still keeping my hopeful date of September/October 2018 but if he still isn't ready then I'll be making a new WTT 2019 group and change my date to September/October 2019 at the end of 2018 and repeat the process until DH is ready. I'm hoping to go no later than September/October 2020 as that's already a bigger age gap than I was hoping for. He really wants to pay off the car next year though and then the year after he really wants to look at buying a house. I'm really worried about home ownership digging into plans to TTC. :cry:

Hi all, hope I can join, me and my partner want to start trying after our wedding in May 2018 I'm so excited to start trying again as been very broody but also excited for the wedding

I joined this group back in 2015 and got pregnant a month after being on this group I now have a beautiful little princess who is 2 next month time has gone way to fast.

I'm more nervous about the 2nd time round as worried it going to be a long conceiving process as took 14 months to get pregnant with my first as I have pcos plus I'm nervous as within my family there have been 2 losses in the 2nd trimester and a loss in the first trimester so just scary being around that but hopefully it will be positive and enjoyable journey in the future

Hi all, hope I can join, me and my partner want to start trying after our wedding in May 2018 I'm so excited to start trying again as been very broody but also excited for the wedding

I joined this group back in 2015 and got pregnant a month after being on this group I now have a beautiful little princess who is 2 next month time has gone way to fast.

I'm more nervous about the 2nd time round as worried it going to be a long conceiving process as took 14 months to get pregnant with my first as I have pcos plus I'm nervous as within my family there have been 2 losses in the 2nd trimester and a loss in the first trimester so just scary being around that but hopefully it will be positive and enjoyable journey in the future

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
I added you to the list, please let me know if anything needs to be added or changed. <3
I hope that you have a shorter TTC journey this time and that you get a sticky, healthy baby right off the bat. :hugs: :flower:

I thought I should let you all know that if the :witch: doesn't arrive on or before September 23rd (DS's birthday) I'll be taking a test. :blush:
We DTD once during my predicted fertile period and had an oops with the pull-out. The last couple of days I've been crying at the drop of a hat and super gassy which were the first 2 symptoms I had with DD and I started getting them right away after implantation at 6 DPO with her. If my calendar is right about when I ovulated then I'm currently 8 DPO. :kiss:

Good luck kaloonkiki, hope you get the result you want &#55357;&#56842;

Good luck kaloonkiki, hope you get the result you want &#65533;&#65533;

Thanks! Honestly I'm okay with it going either way although it would be more ideal if we waited longer.

Are you nervous if you are pregnant Neely?

My grandma passed away last Friday and it feels different that she's not here anymore. I am going to miss her but glad she's not in pain anymore.

Roxy has learnt how to use her potty at home! She's growing so fast! :cry: <3<3<3

Kalonkiki longs your happy &#55357;&#56842;

Tverb84 - well done to roxy, it's crazy how time flies

The moment we are trying to take the dummy away step by step to be fair she rarely has it but she likes it for comfort so she doing well in the day just nighttime the moment then once that complete we shall try taking the bottle away at night as again she likes that for comfort to sleep

Tara - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: :cry:
I can't believe Roxy is potty training already! Where does the time go? :wacko:
I'm not really nervous, TBH I feel pretty confident that I'm not pregnant. I got a :bfn: at 9 DPO (I caved and tested early) and that was when I got my :bfp: with DD. I implanted early both times so while 9 DPO may seem early to count myself out the chances are in favor of me not being pregnant given my past pregnancies.

Kalon - Well.. I got an early positive with my first and a later positive with my second. So it's still a possibility. If I was you I'd be sure I was pregnant. It only took one cycle for both my boys. I got zero symptoms with my second where I had a ton with my first.

Tara - Sorry for your loss. It's still odd to know my great grandmother is no longer around. She was just always there.

Well it's CD 34 and the :witch: is still MIA so DH is picking up another test before he comes home after work today. I'll be testing in a few hours. I'm feeling pretty anxious! At least at this point I'll definitely either get a :bfp: or a true :bfn:.

Tara - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: :cry:
I can't believe Roxy is potty training already! Where does the time go? :wacko:
I'm not really nervous, TBH I feel pretty confident that I'm not pregnant. I got a :bfn: at 9 DPO (I caved and tested early) and that was when I got my :bfp: with DD. I implanted early both times so while 9 DPO may seem early to count myself out the chances are in favor of me not being pregnant given my past pregnancies.

Last Monday when Roxy was here my mom asked her if she wanted her diaper changed and she said no. :haha: Soon we'll have to get a potty to keep at our house.

It was :bfn: so I'm out and just waiting for the :witch: to finally arrive. Part of me is relieved since we wanted to wait until next Fall at least anyway but the other part of me was crushed because I was starting to get excited about the possibility of having another baby now. I had even started planning a June 2018 Merbabies thread. :cry:

I didn't get a positive with my second till day of my period. No clue what your cycles are like, though! Mine are close together. I have a 23-25 day cycle..

My cycles are usually 28 days but when I'm breastfeeding I have slightly irregular cycles. This is currently the longest cycle I've had since DD was born though (I got my first PP period at 8 months PP so it's been nearly a year since my cycles started back up), I'm currently on CD 35 with no AF in sight. With the timing there's no way I'm pregnant with a :bfn: since the last time we DTD was 20 days ago and I implant early (like 6 DPO) so if I were really pregnant there's still no way I would have gotten a late :bfp:.

I saw in amotherslove's signature that she got her :bfp:, congrats, H&H 9 months and lots of sticky dust to her! I've updated her place on the list too. :happydance: :dust:

I'm sorry about the BFN KalonKiki. I wonder why your cycle is so much longer this time. I know that can happen from time to time though. I think your excitement over a possible pregnancy is a pretty good sign that you are definitely ready for baby #3. I hope your DH is able to get on board. Unless you both decide again TTC again of course.

I'm still chugging along. I still have a lot of days where I worry, but it is getting easier. On Saturday we are doing a photoshoot with a photographer friend to put together some announcement photos. We have told our families, but haven't gone public yet. I'm 17 weeks now so we figure we should make an announcement pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->