**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Announcement photos sound lovely! Will you share one on here? Would love to see!

I might share. We'll see how they turn out first.

Hi everyone! Hi Keely! I've been away from BnB for a while, busy with my two littles, but started reading in the WTT forums and found you all on this thread. Am I too late to join in??

I have a four year old DD & an 18 month old DS. DH & I have always said we wanted up to 4... but I feel like I'm already in over my head as a working mom of two. (And believe me - if there was ANY WAY we could afford for me to stay at home, I would!). DD has been asking for a sister, and I admit I would love to give her one (although maybe a little more theoretically at times).

If we actively try for number 3, it will be around May/June of 2018. In my heart, I don't feel like I'm done, & I long to hold another baby... but like I said above, I also feel overwhelmed. I just don't know if I'm ready yet. In the meantime, DH & I are using unreliable birth control methods, so we're almost/partially NTNP. I had a couple of pregnancy "scares" already, but always ended in BFNs.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and wish you all luck & dust! :hug:

Welcome bella - good luck to you. I'm sure you will figure out what's right and where your heart is leading you. Sometimes time has a way of answering those questions for us.

Hey Christina! It's good to be back in WTT with you. :hugs: <3
I'm in the same boat. I don't feel done yet in my heart but I also feel overwhelmed sometimes with 2 right now and I am a SAHM. I couldn't imagine the craziness of working on top of that. Now doesn't feel like the right time but I feel good about TTC sometime in the next 3 years. Ideally I'd like to start TTC September/October of next year but the longest I'm really willing to wait is September/October 2020.

Well ladies AF finally arrived on the 28th making last cycle 36 days long and the longest cycle I've had since DD was born. I'm still hoping to make it to 2 years of breastfeeding if I can (depends on when she's ready to wean completely) and then right after her birthday I'd like to wean so that I can give my body at least 6 months to regulate. It took 4 cycles after DS weaned to regulate and I started TTC at 6 months after he weaned and got pregnant right away. I'm afraid that the way my cycles are now would make it really difficult for me to get pregnant and I doubt that I'll regulate without weaning.

karoolia - Exciting about the announcement pictures! I hope that you do share one. I can't believe that you're 18 weeks already. :cloud9: <3
Are you planning to find out the gender at your anatomy scan?

It's your month, October TTC/NTNPers! Best of luck and lots of babydust! I hope that you all have short and sweet TTC journeys. Please don't forget to update us on your journey. :happydance: :dust:

*October 2017*

havingmyfirst - Baby #3

TtcLittleOne - Baby #1, hoping for :pink:

Optimisticol - Baby #2

lpjkp - Baby #2

Waiting4Tmrw - Baby #1

autumnal - Baby #2, hoping for :blue:

Alligator - Baby #1

Annunaki - Baby #1, hoping for :pink: and going team :yellow:

sarah34 - Baby #2

Pictures went well I think! Our friend, who has been working a photography business for a little while now, did them for us. He was so professional and really made sure we got every shot we wanted. I haven't seen them yet as he is still editing. I'll try to share a few with you ladies once we make them public. If we get them back in time the goal is for this weekend since it is Canadian Thanksgiving. Just felt like a good time.

I don't think we'll be finding out sex of the baby. DH really wants to be surprised at birth. I would like to know, but it is just a curiosity thing for me so I have agreed to it being a surprise. That said, he has said that if we see something obvious then he's ok with finding out. So we'll see. Anatomy scan won't be until the end of October so I have about a month to wait either way.

Hi, am I able to join?

I'm a mum to my beautiful little boy Rupert who is now 15 months, time flies! I am desperate for another LO and me and hubs have always been quite open that if we have room in the future we'd love four children. During my first pregnancy I was overweight and also gained so I'm now trying to get in a healthier position to start trying for baby number two. I had a fairy healthy pregnancy however I developed pre eclampsia in the last week and was induced, I lost a lot of blood so ended up having a transfusion which then led to me developing an infection. In all I was in hospital for over two weeks and it was pretty traumatic, I'm trying to take any steps necessary to avoid this the next time. I really don't want it to put me off having a larger family.
We are hoping for a February 2019 baby so will start trying in April/May of next year, that should also give me enough time to improve my fitness!

I'd love to share this journey with others, it may help with my impatience!

Hi, am I able to join?

I'm a mum to my beautiful little boy Rupert who is now 15 months, time flies! I am desperate for another LO and me and hubs have always been quite open that if we have room in the future we'd love four children. During my first pregnancy I was overweight and also gained so I'm now trying to get in a healthier position to start trying for baby number two. I had a fairy healthy pregnancy however I developed pre eclampsia in the last week and was induced, I lost a lot of blood so ended up having a transfusion which then led to me developing an infection. In all I was in hospital for over two weeks and it was pretty traumatic, I'm trying to take any steps necessary to avoid this the next time. I really don't want it to put me off having a larger family.
We are hoping for a February 2019 baby so will start trying in April/May of next year, that should also give me enough time to improve my fitness!

I'd love to share this journey with others, it may help with my impatience!

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
If it makes you feel better I was also a preeclampsia survivor with my first pregnancy (DS, 38 weeks gestation) and my doctor told me during my second pregnancy (DD) that my chance of getting preeclampsia again was really low since my children had the same father. Apparently something about having already been exposed to his DNA through a pregnancy prior. I didn't get preeclampsia during my second pregnancy and the only complication I had was low fluid levels at the end (she was born at 37+5). I've known several other mamas that had preeclampsia during their first pregnancy too that didn't get it for any subsequent pregnancies. :hugs: <3

Hi Lavochain! Welcome! :wave:

I had a really traumatic pregnancy with my first (not preeclampsia, but very fast delivery, second degree tear that wasn't stitched up right the first time, hematoma, followed by vagina surgery and 2 blood transfusions). My second was pretty textbook and I was heavily monitored for the hematoma the second time, because I did experience a lot of blood loss again - but it was nowhere near the recovery of the first time, and the recovery the second time wasn't as painful as the first time either.

I hope that helps... each pregnancy is truly different. Best of luck on your journey - I may be starting to try around the same time as you/slightly afterward. Maybe we'll end up being bump buddies :)

Anyone help I came across this calculator were if you put your last period in, it will tell you your next ovulation window (for the following six months )and resulting due date if you were to get pregnant.

I'm sure it was on the baby centre website but can't seem to find it anywhere ! Thanks x

Hi ladies!

Am I able to join this group? You all seem like such a friendly, supportive group and it would be great to be able to interact with individuals that are going through a journey to baby as well.

Here’s a little bit of background.

Currently 27, married since June 2015, been with my husband since September 2009, diagnosed with PCOS November 2014.

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to become a mother and I have always wanted to be a young parent. Initially I thought that the best time to start trying would be around a year after our marriage (Fall 2016) but due to certain circumstances that was not do-able. I decided to take that time to consult with a fertility doctor to prepare for when we were in the right situation to start trying and he reconfirmed that I have PCOS. Throughout the re-diagnosis process I was also diagnosed with Vaginismus due to the fact that I experience pain when getting transvaginal ultrasounds, and the fertility doctor was not able to perform an internal exam or the conduct the HSG. Since then (April 2017) I had been visiting a physiotherapist weekly and it has made a world of difference. I was able to get my first pap smear in 6 years, able to properly wear a tampon for the first time in my life, my husband and I have noticed a significant difference with intimacy and I was able to successfully undergo the transvaginal HSG test at the beginning of September. The HSG resulted in no polyps, fibroids, cysts or blockages and we were officially given the green light to start TTCing.

I do not have regular cycles at all (cycles can last over 100 days) and therefore was put on Provera for 10 days to induce my period. I am currently 5 days post my last pill with no sign of my period (other than cramping which I have had since the 2nd-3rd day of taking the pill) and it is making me very nervous. Once I get my period I am to supposed to start Clomid (50mg) from CD 5-9 to see if it makes me ovulate. I am starting to feel very anxious about the whole ordeal and it’s only just the beginning. It makes me wonder whether I am really ready for this… especially since it most likely will take more than one try. I just have a feeling that this is a right time but am so scared that its going to take more than the average 1-3 cycles success rate that most PCOS Clomid users achieve. My husband is very supportive and optimistic (and surprisingly the realist in this situation) and tries to reassure me that everything will happen at the right time and that each obstacle we get through is a step in the right direction. I haven’t talked to any of my friends or family about starting to TTC because I feel like it will add extra pressure and judgement that I do not want or need.

So sorry for going on a tangent and thank you for taking the time to read it. I really needed to get these things out of my head before I drive myself crazy, although it may be too late for that.

Baby dust to everyone trying!:dust:

:wave: Hi Anj! Wow! It sounds like you've already been through quite an ordeal! So glad that you're past a lot of that and that you've got the go to start trying. Just waiting on Aunt Flo then, right??

I'm sure there are many ladies here who can chime in about using Clomid and/or getting pregnant with PCOS. I know I've heard from quite a few who have had a story like that in the past via these forums. I personally do not have that connection... but I've had great success with SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) and using PreSeed. Maybe that can help in conjunction with the Clomid (once Aunt Flo arrives of course).

TTC is daunting... even for those who don't have as much of a mountain to climb. It's so hard when so much is out of our hands. I know it's easier said than done, but do what you can to make TTC fun rather than work. This forum helps with that! :)

Best of luck to you on your TTC journey, and sending lots of :dust: your way!!! :hugs:

Hello and welcome AnjaaniPari! :wave: :flower:
This is mostly a WTT group but I'd be happy to add you to our TTC list and we'd be happy to support you on your TTC journey as we have so far with our other members that have graduated from WTT to TTC to even pregnancy and 1 birth. :D
I hope that Clomid works well for you and it doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant. My DH and I got married in June 2015 as well and conceived our DD the same month. <3

Babybump, have you tried the Fertility Friend app?? That's what I use....
Thank you will have a look at this ! X

Hi Anj
I hope your journey to becoming pregnant, goes smooth with your new medication ! .

Think I've only posted on here once or twice. I'm thinking i now wont be TTC next year, too much going on at the moment so i probably wont be TTC until February 2019 that's if we even TTC at all.

Want to say congratulations to all that are pregnant, good luck those TTC and best wishes for those still WTT :)

Hi Bella!
Thank you for the support! Yes I am still waiting on AF... 11 days since last Provera pill and still no signs. I am debating whether I should call my fertility doctor or not. Is the SMEP where you BD every other day? I haven't looked into too many family planning methods since I didn't think I would have many options with having to resort to fertility treatment.. I figured its pretty much just do as your told by the doctor more or less but maybe that's not the case and I should look into some options.

Thank you for the warm welcome KalonKiki. Are you able to be a part of more than one forum at a time? I have browsed a few of the TTC forums and you are right that there maybe more individuals that have similar jouneys as mine since I am starting on mine now and not Waiting.

Hi Babybump!
Thank you for the kind words :) Even though I have been off the Provera for 11 days now I am still experiencing cramping and even nausea at night.. It seems very strange to me.. can't wait to move on to Clomid (although I've heard side effect of that can be even worse.. oh well only time will tell and if it gets me to ovulate and conceive then its all worth it!)

Thank you everyone for the support, I really appreciate it as a new TTCer.. takes the edge off a bit!

Hi Anj,

SMEP is where you BD every other day starting on day 8... then on day 10, start testing using OPKs. When you get a positive OPK, BD 3 more days in a row. Skip one day, then BD one more time. Then wait. I did this along with preseed. Both times that I did this method, I got pregnant that (first) month.

And yes! You can absolutely comment on as many forums as you want :o)

Can I come back in, ladies?

Found out today that we lost the baby - classified as a missed miscarriage. Right now the plan is to wait it out at home and if nothing happens by next week, I'll need to schedule a D&C. :nope:

I'm beyond devastated :cry: I know know though, even through all this heartache, that DH and I haven't given up hope for having more children. But obviously, we're going to be waiting a bit to heal both physically and emotionally. Today has been quite the rollercoaster, as I suspect the next few weeks will be. I have never done very well with waiting, so I think DH and I will be TTC again once it's physically possible to do so, which may be a few months from what I understand. We're just going to kind of play it by ear and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->