**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

I don't think I updated over here. We had our anatomy scan last week and everything was perfect! It took 1.5 hours and I was nervous at times, but everything he checked was where it should be and functioning the way it was supposed to function. We didn't find out the baby's sex though. DH really wants to be surprised. I'd like to know, but it's not a big deal to me so I agreed. Now we just sit and wait another 18 weeks and we'll get to meet baby!

I'm so glad everything looked great on your anatomy scan! :happydance: I think it's great that you're waiting to find out the gender. I tried to stay team yellow when I was pregnant with DD2...FOB and I had decided that we would wait to have the experience (we found out with the older two) and since we already had a boy and a girl, we weren't too set on what we wanted to have. But I ended up getting an ultrasound after a trip to the ER and I just couldn't resist finding out - poor FOB wasn't even there :blush: I just can't handle the suspense :haha:

Terah - I'm so incredibly sorry about your MMC. I'll get it added to the angel list. :cry:
I hope you're dong as well as you can, there will never be any judgement in this thread and we will always be here for you. <3

Karoolia - Congrats on a healthy baby at your anatomy scan! I admire your will power to not find out the sex, I had been itching to find out from the moment I got my :bfp: with both of my babies. I'm hoping I can go team :yellow: for my next pregnancy but my impatience may get the better of me again. :haha:
I'll have to look for your pregnancy journal, I'd love to follow it. :D
I felt movement for the first time at 17 weeks with DS too. <3

Alligator - I saw that you're 4 weeks pregnant in your signature, congrats on your :bfp: and H&H 9 months! I'll get you added to the preggo list. :happydance:

Sorry I've been gone for a while ladies. It's been hard for me to get on here lately, I've been so broody and feeling hopeless because I'm not sure that DH will feel ready to TTC next Fall like I'm hoping. He seems very set against having another baby at the moment and of course I'm feeling incredibly ready to have another baby right now. Like I'd start TTC this cycle if he asked even though next year would realistically feel better. It could be because trying now would give us roughly the same age gap that DS and DD have and I like their age gap but who really knows why the broody bug has bitten me so hard lately. It doesn't help that DS has been begging us for a baby brother on a near daily basis for the past couple of weeks, even though DH and I would both prefer another girl.

Thank you :hugs:

I'm sorry you're feeling hopeless and I will keep all my fingers (and toes!) crossed that your DH gets on board soon.

Hi all, DH and I are WTT for #2 right now. After a rocky journey to baby #1, we welcomed our daughter into this world this past July. I’m 35 and it took 2 years from start to baby in my arms the first go around, so we plan to start trying again soon. I’m hoping the second time will be faster since we know why we had trouble now and it’s a somewhat easy fix. Still I’m nervous about opening myself back up to the heartache and grief we experienced in 2016. My heart goes out to those experiencing the shock and grief of a missed miscarriage now :hugs:.

I’m currently back at work pumping and still breastfeeding when home and no sign of AF yet. The plan is to stop pumping in January when baby girl is 6 months. I’m a little nervous about weaning bc bfing is such a comfort for her, so I’ll probably still let her suck when I’m home and we’ll see how it goes. I’m thinking AF should return soon after I stop, and as soon as the witch is back ttc is a go. I’m hoping that means we’ll be back at it in February 2018. They say ttc before a year puts you at greater risk of miscarriage but so does aging, so I’m hoping 6 months will be a good in between for us. We are both back on all of our ttc vitamins and well I will eventually have to test out dtd again (which has been the furthest thing from my mind since delivery).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and cheers to our dreams coming true <3

Welcome! :flower: I hope you have an easier time TTC #2 :hugs:

I'm still breastfeeding DS2 - he's 14 months now. AF came back in April when DS was 8 months old. Once he started eating more solids, my cycles started to come back. They've been pretty irregular, but they were starting to get closer to normal when I got pregnant this last time. I was really hesitant to wean DS and I'm glad that I didn't have to in order for AF to show up again. FX it'll be the same for you! :thumbup:

AFM - I'm doing pretty well, all things considered. As of my last blood test (two weeks after mc), HCG levels were down to 4. I have my (hopefully) final blood test next week and then we should officially get the green light to TTC again, not that we've been careful :blush: Also, last week, we moved. We were finally able to get a rental in the city/neighborhood that we liked and I'm so, so happy to be back. DH and the big kids are too. DS2 is too young to really care :haha: We weren't sure if the move was even going to happen, so DH and I were completely unprepared and had nothing packed...but we got it done. In two days we were able to pack and move everything with all three kids in tow. :wacko: It was crazy, but so worth it!

We had a bit of a scary night tonight. I put DS2 in his crib for bed and he was playing around a little like he always does. I was sitting in my room and I heard him start to cry/scream. So I went rushing in by him and my poor baby had his leg stuck in between the slats of his crib :nope: I called DH (who was working) and told him to come home because I couldn't get Everett's leg out of the crib. So DH gets home and he can't get Everett unstuck either! DH called the non-emergency police line and they were able to send a public safety officer to come help. So finally, DH and the public safety officer found a saw and were able to cut the slat on DS's crib and get his leg free while I sat in the crib with him to keep him calm and still. Luckily, Everett is doing just fine now, but he'll have a nasty bruise on his leg. He was happy and running around once he was free, though. It was quite the experience and I'm glad that it wasn't worse because it was so scary. Everett did not like the officer after he started sawing, which was kind of funny - I've never seen him glare at someone like that before :haha:

Oh my gosh your poor little guy! How scary for all of you. I'm sure more scary for parents though, luckily he won't remember but you sure will! I'm glad all was well in the end.

I'm glad Everett is doing ok!

Yeah I don't have the job anymore but I still was paid today for the five days I worked so that's good! I have no hard feelings against the restaurant sometimes things just don't work out.

Speaking of jobs in September I put in my resume at the dairy queen here and a woman left a voicemail today on my phone to set up an interview. I haven't called back and need to update my resume to include the restaurant. I'm not sure when I'll call DQ. :shrug:

Unfortunately two weeks ago yesterday I had another seizure and went to the hospital. So now I'm going to be on medication for the rest of my life and I have an appointment with the neurologist Monday afternoon.

I'm not sure when hubby and I will begin ttc number 3 but I'm hoping it will be soon. I'm currently breastfeeding DD and even though she's nearing 6 months my cycles still have not returned. I'm definitely not used to looking forward to AF, lol!

We won't be perusing fertility treatments this next time so I'm trying to keep my expectations neutral either way this pans out but I would absolutely love to be team yellow for a third and final bundle of joy.

Haven't been on the board in a while. Just wanted to update that my due date is now march 13, 2018 and we are expecting a healthy baby boy.

Hi Ladies!:wave:

I'm hoping I can join the wait with you all, I've just started to get antsy about trying for baby #2. DH and I got married last month but are having a wedding ceremony with family and friends in June of next year and then going on a honeymoon straight away. So, in the hopes of fitting into my wedding dress, we are going to start WTT for baby #2 June of 2018.

My DD is a little over a year old. We stopped breastfeeding around 13 months or so, she ended up self-weaning (go figure, she's my baby but extremely independent). My cycles are very slowly going back to normal and I think that's why I'm starting to get antsy, I can finally time things out.

I'm excited to get back into the forums, I was active while I was TTC and after I got my sticky bean but have fallen off since. Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Hi ladies

Used to be a regular on b n b trying with both of mine and throughout pregnancy and babies
Not been on much since my second she’s quite a handful at 18 months
But oh is wanting to try again and I’m not 100% sure I’ll be honest but I know my families not compete at 2 so I do want to try but with my second being such hard work I’m unsure

Hope to get to know you all xx

Haven't updated here in a while. Welcome to everyone starting their wait!

I'm almost in 3rd tri! Crazy! Starting to think now about what life will be like with baby. How we'll ever fit a baby and all the stuff in our apartment is a mystery yet to be solved. I have also been busy trying to learn what we even need. There are so many baby things available!

Anyway, I'm not very exciting, but just wanted to pop in for a quick update. I hope everyone is doing well!

Congrats to those expecting and welcome to those joining!

Karoo - All the baby stuff is overwhelming but you’ll sort it out. I feel like we use just about everything we have. I thought we had it all before baby, but boy have we bought a ton since :haha:

AFM - C is 4 months which means 2 more months before we wean and try to get back ttc. I’m actually having a really tough time right now. I thought I was in the clear but I think the baby blues are hitting me. I’m having a hard time accepting my new body and pumping at work is so stressful since I drive all over to client homes. I feel like I’m wearing too many hats and not doing anything well. I’m also just so scattered. Organization has gone out the window. I thought about weaning now so I could stop pumping, but I love bfing when I’m home. Hopefully my hormones will sort out and this sadness/need to cry will pass.

It's your month December TTC/NTNPers! Best of luck and lots of baby dust to all of you! I hope that your journeys are short and sweet, please don't forget to update us. :flower: :dust:

*December 2017*

JennP - Baby #1

BrittneyAnne - Baby #1

aidensxmomma (Terah) - Baby #5 (Baby #2 with OH) :yellow:

sarah34 - Baby #2

AnjaaniPari - Baby #1 w/ PCOS, taking Clomid

Hello and welcome new ladies! :flower: :wave:

Terah - I'm so glad that Everette is okay! How scary. :(

Laroawan - Congrats on a healthy :blue:! Thank you for updating us, I'm glad that things are going well for you this time around. :cloud9: <3

karoolia - Happy 3rd trimester! It won't be long now before baby is here, how exciting! When I was your gestation it was only 10 more weeks before I met my babies. :cloud9: <3

lesondemavie - I'm sorry that you've had the baby blues! The first few months can be really rough, especially after your first baby when motherhood is completely new. I'm having a harder time accepting my postpartum body after my DD though, after DS I lost so much weight breastfeeding and it was great, I hadn't been that slender since high school and I felt great. I've gained so much weight since getting pregnant with my DD though and just can't seem to lose it.

Hey all!

Wanted to update and say our gorgeous little girl arrived on the 3rd of December! She was a little under weight at 4lbs9oz but was and is doing well!
Was an amazing labor and I
actually weirdly enjoyed the whole thing. I was so nervous about it but I had such a positive experience that was mainly at home-although we nearly didn’t make it to the hospital in time!

Hope all of you are doing well in you WTT journey, TTC journey or your pregnancy!

Congrats Swedengirl!! I can't believe your little girl is here already! I'm so glad you had such a positive birth experience as well.

Hey all!

Wanted to update and say our gorgeous little girl arrived on the 3rd of December! She was a little under weight at 4lbs9oz but was and is doing well!
Was an amazing labor and I
actually weirdly enjoyed the whole thing. I was so nervous about it but I had such a positive experience that was mainly at home-although we nearly didn’t make it to the hospital in time!

Hope all of you are doing well in you WTT journey, TTC journey or your pregnancy!

Congratulations!! Glad you had an amazing labour !

Congrats swedengirl! That's awesome to hear that it went well and you have a healthy baby girl.

How is/was everyone's holiday? Being with family made the WTT a little harder for me because I'm excited to have a second baby but also struggling with the fact that my baby girl won't always be the only one around. We're mixed over here lol. Only a little over 6 more months to go!

I'm 30 weeks now ladies, hard to believe! This time last year DH had finally talked me into starting to TTC come Feb-March (I was pretty nervous about being pregnant before we started TTC). Now here I am after one miscarriage and now a fairly smooth pregnancy (so far) later starting to seriously think about giving birth in February or March (due date is March 5th so could be either Month!). Crazy how much can change in a year!

I&#8217;m starting to have second thoughts about trying for baby#2. I feel like my little girl is going through a tough stage right now at 5 months old. I can&#8217;t imagine vomiting violently for 4 months or worse grieving a loss, and working full-time/taking care of a baby all at once. I keep telling myself every pregnancy is different, and we know my problem so the odds of another loss are low, but my heart has a hard time believing it. There are so many changes coming up too: I was just given the promotion to Director that I&#8217;ve been working so hard for, C is going to daycare and DH is going back to work in January, and I&#8217;ll be weaning off of pumping. Ugh so many emotions. Honestly, I&#8217;d be happy with just my little C, but we both love our siblings and want C to have that too. I think I probably just need to give it some time and see how I feel in a February/March.

Les - I would definitely just take your time and not stress about it. If the time comes and it doesn't feel right then maybe wait a few more months. The way you feel can change drastically in short amount of time.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Just wanted to pop in and say I'm kind of debating on trying sooner than planned. I've been on this hunch about trying as soon as my cycles return. I've gone over the pros and cons and I can't shake wanting to. Who knows what I'll do. I may just NTNP. Kind of have been anyways.

I can&#8217;t believe it&#8217;s already the end on the year and almost 2018! There&#8217;s only three months left before I start ttc and I&#8217;m so excited! DS was around a newborn over the holidays and loved sitting beside him & staring lol he&#8217;s going to make such a good big brother!

Hey everyone!, Can I Join?

I'm anxiously waiting to try in May 2018! Its going to be a long wait I could do with the support!.

This next pregnancy will be my 10th pregnancy! fingers crossed it will be my first full term baby. I've had 5 early miscarriages an abdominal ectopic and my 4 boys were all born early 3 of them passed away my first boy in 2014 passed the day before he was born, my second boy was born at 31 weeks and is a thriving 2 year old and my twin boys were born in January and both passed away during birth due to placental abruption.

Hoping to share a positive journey with you all :D xxx

It's your month January TTC/NTNPers! Best of luck and lots of baby dust, I hope that your journeys are short and sweet. Please don't forget to update us. :happydance: :flower: :dust:

*January 2018*

ssarahh - Baby #2, going team :yellow:

Bumblebee24 - Baby #2, NTNP and going team :yellow:

blauren - Baby #1

Sophie1205 - Baby #2

JennP - Baby #1

BrittneyAnne - Baby #1

aidensxmomma (Terah) - Baby #5 (Baby #2 with OH) :yellow:

sarah34 - Baby #2

AnjaaniPari - Baby #1 w/ PCOS, taking Clomid

swedengirl - Congrats on the birth of your baby girl :pink:! I'm so glad you had a positive birth experience. I added you to the Babies Born section of the list. :happydance: :cloud9: <3 :baby:

karoolia - Happy 31 weeks! It won't be much longer for you now, how exciting! I'm glad that your pregnancy has been going fairly smoothly. :D

AngelOb - I remember feeling similar feelings in the WTT home stretch when I was WTT for baby #2. Now that she's here though I cannot imagine my life without both my sweet prince and my precious princess. :cloud9: <3

lesondemavie - Take all of the time you need. There's no need to rush TTC unless you're worried about your biological clock. There's nothing wrong with not feeling ready even if at the same time you're feeling really broody and know that you want another baby. My kids have a 2 year and 5 month gap and honestly I really love it and as impatient as I was WTT for baby #2 I'm glad I waited as long as I did. There's no way we really would have been ready to TTC before we did and things worked out really well. Right now I'm super impatient again but I know that now is not the right time and when it is eventually the right time I know that I will be glad that I waited.

AliJo - I'm sure that things will be okay no matter what you decide to do. Things will happen when they are meant to. :hugs:

ja14 - Happy 2018! Yay for only having 3 months left to go. :happydance:

xMissxZoiex - Welcome to the group! :wave: :flower:
I'm so sorry for all of your losses, I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is to go through that and I really hope that you get your rainbow this time. :cry: :hugs:

As for me DD weaned herself recently and I'm a little bit of a wreck about it. I was really hoping to make it to at least March. WTT seems so much harder when my baby feels like less of a baby now that she's running and climbing and talking and now she's not even nursing anymore. :cry:
I lost my insurance when I turned 26 back in October so until I can get new insurance I won't be TTC anytime soon. I'm hoping everything will be in order by September/October but right now it's not looking likely and DH is still not keen on the idea of TTC anytime soon although he has not ruled out a 3rd entirely so I'm still holding onto the hope that we will TTC sometime in the next couple of years hopefully. I'm still keeping my date until it's here though and will adjust accordingly as necessary but I'm really hoping that I don't need to wait any longer than September/October 2019, 2020 on the outside to TTC my last baby and complete our family. I know that if I have to wait much longer than that I will want a 4th close in age to the 3rd because I hate the idea of having such a big gap between DS, DD and baby #3 without at least having a 4th close in age to #3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->