Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Bright - your chart looks very promising and your temp really climbed today. I had a dip like that at 7 dpo in June. :thumbup:

Sab - I'm glad you're feeling pretty good and I hope you feel baby move soon! You should post a bump pic soon if you feel comfortable!

I'm glad you're taking the time to spend extra quality time with your hubby! I feel quite regretful that DH and I haven't been able to go on very many dates in the last several months. First it was because he was working weekends and crappy hours, and then it was the renovations, and now every evening is spent madly cleaning our house up! *sigh* Hopefully we can fit some nice dates in this weekend...as it is a long weekend here!
Your pelvic/back pain sounds uncomfortable but definitely normal. There is a lot of ligament and joint loosening in pregnancy that can cause a lot of pain. :/

Bright - yes, I was thinking your chart looked similar to Crys's this time around. Good sign!

My scan was great! We could see the little hands and feet and got to see the baby wiggle around. So cool! We heard the heartbeat too. It was 168 bpm. I teared up watching it and am thanking God!

Hey ladies :)

Just popping in to say a quick hello.

Huge congrats to Aleeah, Linny and LJ's on your new arrivals!! How are things going so far?

LL, I can't wait to hear your news :) You're getting so close now!! Glad to hear you've sorted out the mould issues and are enjoying your mat leave. That's a good idea to go on a date with DH this weekend - enjoy it while you can :)

Crys, so glad to hear things are going well for you and you got to see your little one :) Did you get a pic you could share with us?

Sab, glad to hear things are going well for you :) I hope your pelvic/back pain improve soon!

How's everyone else doing? I've only read through the recent posts.

We are doing well. Rowan will be 4 months tomorrow and is growing like a weed! He's up to 14 lbs now and his personality is really emerging - he's such a happy little guy. His favourite things right now are blowing raspberries and giggling. We're having some sleep issues again (lots of night wakings) but apparently that's normal for this age so hopefully it'll improve soon.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I do have a pic. I had forgotten to take it before I posted earlier. Got the picture facing us so can't see the feet but can still see the little hands. :cloud9:

4 months already!!! Time goes way too fast! Any recent pics you can share? It is normal to go through spells of night waking and such. He might be starting to teethe too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
So pleased for you crys!!! What a precious bundle!

Crys - That is wonderful news about your scan! Great scan pic, too! Congrats! :)

Lindsay - Great you were able to check in again! Wow - 4 months and 14 lbs already! I can't believe how quickly Rowan is growing up! I definitely would love to see more pics. =) Sorry he's having sleep issues again but I hope they resolve themselves soon! How are you enjoying your first summer with a baby? Do you and your DH get to go anywhere this summer?

Sara - How are things going?

Linny/Aleeah/LJ - Would love to hear how you moms are doing!!!

What a cutie crys, waving to say hi :). Yeah I wondered about teething as well, sometimes he acts like his mouth is sore (fussing and eatig his fingers when I know he's not hungry).

Sara, how are you doing?

Here are a couple pics from the last few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
And here's one more, a little blurry but a nice smile :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks everyone! I should've turned the pic upright. Lol!

Awwww! He's absolutely adorable! Made me smile just looking at him.

LL, I must have posted at the same time as you earlier - I didn't see your message. I am really enjoying my first summer with Rowan. We've been going out a lot, but mostly hanging out in the shade as he doesn't like the bright sun and I can't put sunscreen on him yet. We're not going anywhere this summer, but are going to Maui in September which should be lots of fun! How about you, any travel plans?

Thanks, yes, we think he's pretty cute too :)

Hi ladies

Literally a flying visit! Hope you are all well...LL- you are SO close now! :) how exciting. And Cryss - so glad the scan went well! Lindsay - Rowan looks adorable! I can't believe he's 4 months already! Glad you're enjoying things!

Things are good here, although poor Elka has been struck with colick....in other words 'We don't actually know what the problem is' And then try an assortment of random stuff. They say there's no serious issue with it and that all babies just naturally outgrow it around 3 months....but she sure looks in pain sometimes. It's been really hard the last couple of weeks trying to soothe her whilst also host a bunch of visitors and the like. But we ARE managing. DF has been working from home to help, and he's been brilliant. Phew....Anyway, shall try and get on and read up better soon....hope everyone else is well XX

What a gorgeous smile Rowan has!

I'm sorry elka has not been feeling the best. Such a helpless feeling for a parent.

I'm doing just fine. I'm 11 DPO but not sure if we caught O this month or not. Hubby was just getting back to town. Today is Emily's 4th birthday!!!! She loves birthdays and is very excited. In fact, more days than not she is pretending that's its somebody's birthday. My SIL is visiting with all 5 of her kids. It's fun to see emily getting to know her cousins.

Sara - Happy birthday to Emily! What a great age! x

Here's a quick pic of Elka with her jaunty sailor hat on.

Attachments

• 10491070_10152557896696265_7523492563750391303_n.jpg
    10491070_10152557896696265_7523492563750391303_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
Aww all these beautiful baby photos are getting me too excited ! Crys your scan picuture looks amazing ! Look at your little button grow !! I love reading the updates from all the wee babas and so glad they are doing well. Linny Elkas colic doesnt sound fun though! Hope you guys manage to find something that helps soothe her.

Sara- happy birthday Emily!! 4 already!! Oh my! Hope she has fun with all of her cousins!!! Hope you have caught your eggy this month!

Fingers are crossed for all you ttc ladies!

Lit how are you any sign of baby yet? Xxx

So this is me today at 27 +4 days! Excuse the mess of me. Im in too much pain all the time to try make any more effort haha plus I dont care I have a beautiful baby on the way haha. Also packing for a few days away with OH! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2014-07-31 12.46.58.jpg
    2014-07-31 12.46.58.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13
Good morning Ladies,

Lindsay - He is adorably beautiful.

Crys - What an beautiful bean!! I love sonogram pics. I had a slight dip today but no AF yet. I still have he headaches and mild cramping.

LL - I hope you are feeling better today. I hope this is it but I don't know. Not late yet she could show anytime today or tomorrow. Tested this morning and BFN!

Crys - I wish I could see your chart. Do you think I could get a BFP at this late in the game. I am alread 12dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->