waiting for ivf and struggling!

Pinkie welcome back! Hope u had a fab wedding and honeymoon x yey for starting again x

My plan is to take a year or so off and book a holiday something to look forward to x well review the position if no natural BFP in a yr or so x just waiting for af to arrive so my body can get back to normal x day 44 now!

Welcome back pinkie!!
Glad your starting again soon.
Added you both x

Wedding pictures are lovely!!!! X

Melbrum you have to be strong to wait another year.
I would just want to keep trying and trying, I couldn't cope with the waiting x

Aww thanks everyone :hugs:

Melbram, don't blame you. We were ready for a holiday and having a break has done us good. Hope you book somewhere fabulous!

Scary! It just hasn't sunk in yet, but will do when I'm
Walking into theatre x

Mummy: Even if I could afford £6k to fund private I couldnt put my body through it again the OHSS really wiped me out this time so Im welcoming the break and praying something happens naturally. I have always thought I would get pregnant naturally in spite of going through IVF (im usually good with feelings/hunches etc...with other people anyway ;))
It is becomming a reality yet...3 more days! I will be BB stalking on Friday and will try and add you on FB

Hi everyone, Pinkie welcome back and good luck with the consultant Friday. I saw your wedding photos on FB and you look absolutely gorgeous!
Mummy, counting down the hours! It'll be no time and you'll have a bundle in your arms :hugs:
Melbram I really hope this is your year. Don't completely disappear though, I still want to hear how you're doing ;-)
Ducktales how is everything with you? You must be not far behind Mummy!
Minxy, Bundles, Yearning and I hope I didn't forget anyone else, how are you ladies? Anything going on right now?

My treatment date is around December 4th but my Coordinator has had really unclear communication. She emailed me a list of medications that my doctor ordered, prometrium to force my cycle (it tends to be crazy after IVF), BCP and Lupron on CD2. Then she said who asked you to take Lupron! And I forwarded her email back to her. This was the same email that I forwarded my GP to prescribe all of the medications. So my guess is she jumped the gun a little and made a mistake, I think I probably should have taken the Lupron when I get my cycle in Nov. I've asked her if I should get another injection from the doctor and demanded some solid timelines and protocols straight from a doctor at the clinic.

She's also said my treatment date is Dec 4th whilst saying the tentative retrieval date is Dec 4th. Well it's one or the other but not both. They usually do day 5 transfers so I've asked her to clarify the timeline. Either way, I'm happy to take a little train ride into Brno from Prague if they need us to. We've got an apartment rented in Prague from Nov 31-Dec 8th then I stay in Brno Dec 9-12th. OH goes back to Canada Dec 8th. I will just relax & enjoy if the transfer date is the 7th or 9th. Things will work out, I just wish she had better communication skills seeing that her only job is coordinating these things.
I don't appreciate taking Lupron when I needent either, I did a big hike on Sunday and it made me nauseous so much that I could barely eat even though I was starved!:sick:

Mummy - WOW! Not long now, are you ready?! You must be so excited x

2have4kids - I'm not surprised you are cheesed off with the communication, it sounds very confusing! The important thing is that it is all happening soon. I'm keeping everything crossed for you x

Melbram - I hope you are right and will be waiting to hear fab news from you, at least you get to enjoy the fun bit whilst trying :happydance:

Great to see you all on FB and put faces to everyone :hugs:

We are ready with regards material stuff not being presented with 2 babies.
Think that will be a shock but can't wait x

Yes 2have 4- keep chasing them up as you need to know x

Hiiiiiiii everyone

How are you all doing? mummy? Ducktales? Melbram? Pinkie? 2have4kids? bundles? minxy? (Hope iv not left anyone out)
I have so much to catch up and too much to read, so please everyone just give a quick update and I look forward to reading them.

I have been away from BB for a while to keep mind focused other things for a while, I had a horrible time straight after IVF and didnt want anything to remind me of it. Anyhow moving on now

Mummy I am veryyy excited for you! Not long left now. I shall be checking BB like others to hear the exciting news. I know it might feel scary but just keep thinking of the end joy :)

Im looking to reading everyones updates. xxxxx

Hi YH good to hear from you. Will you be going for another round soon?

mummy: your last full day of carrying your beauties. Best of luck for tomorrow!

Hi to everyone else hope you are all well

Nothing much happening with me still waiting for AF - 48 days now! longest its been before is 42. If im not pregnant I just want to come on already (did a strip test 2d ago - BFN). Hate having those sneaky thoughts of omg what if I am then realising nope its probably just the meds still paying havoc with my body grrr!

Melbram I know what you mean with the late AF and the thoughts that run through your mind! I hope you're pregnant somehow!
Hi Yearning :wave: I'm glad to see you're back trying and feeling a little better. Are you going to try IVF again?
Mummy, enjoy your last day of being pregnant. Try to sleep if you can :haha:
I'll be watching for your fb updates tomorrow!

I got another message from a financial person who works with my coordinator asking for $4200 to be wired straight away and then the rest on Nov 6. While we had already had an agreement to pay the entire fee schedule on Nov 4th along with the deposit that we've already paid.:gun: I'm ready to shoot this woman if she gets another item of our agreement wrong!
I don't understand what's so confusing when everything is in writing in emails between us. I forwarded the finance lady the email where I asked when and how much the clinic will need and she responded and I've paid already what was agreed upon with the rest to come Nov 4th. I also explained there have been numerous similar misunderstandings and could she please help me get a medicine protocol straight from the doctors at the clinic. I'll have to inform the doctors of my experience with her when I get there and put a few online reviews.:grr:

Is anyone here RH-? My OH and I are both O- and we've told them were fine keeping the blood type of the donor open. It allows them to more closely match the profile. It means I'll likely have to take an RH serum jab so my body doesn't produce antibodies if we get a + bloodtype donor.

Hi everyone, good to see you again YH :hugs:

Mummy - good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well, will be watching FB for updates! :happydance:

2have4kids - it sounds like a pain, the paperwork should be the easy bit! I don't know about the blood type thing but I would also probably leave it open to get the best match xx

2 have 4- what a pain But your getting there.
I'm a common A+ my hubby is O- so he can be on drip for me today ha
I didn't need anti D injections.

yH nice yo see you back and hope your keeping your chin up.

Hope everyone is is ok.

Well it's 5am and I've been awake since 3,
Today is the day.
I should be going down for 8-8.30am unless an emergency case comes in.
Still not totally sunk in
I don't think I'm letting it as the wait has been hard Nd I think it's still to unbelievable to me.
Wishing that my babies come out breathing and fine.
I will be updating Facebook when I'm up to it and will try get on here at some point x

Hi everyone
It's been a bit quiet here hope everyone is ok?
Melbram has AF arrived?
2have4kids how is it going with the clinic?
Welcome back yearning when will you start?

Bundles how you doing?

Nope no AF now day 56 - tested this morning BFN! dont feel like af is coming save for cramps now and again throughout the week but nothing like I normally get - frustrating!

Have appointment on 18th November to discuss lap and dye so they might run some tests perhaps to see what my hormones are doing

Hope you are all ok.

Mummy im sure you have your hands full with your two lil beautiful boys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"