Waiting is so hard

tkeith8109

Reaction score
My husband and I have decided to wait until the fall to ttc, but it's so hard. I really really want to ntnp in April. I know waiting will be for the best. How did you guys pass the time?

We're also trying in the fall, September or October ish. For me, I absolutely can't take a maternity leave before next June, as I'm self-employed and also graduating with my PhD then. So the motivation to wait is just so I can take a year off and enjoy being at home again, because if it happened before then, I'd still be working and having to travel for work commitments. So that makes it a little easier, just having 'a definitely can't happen before this date' date. Also, my husband is best man in his friend's wedding and it's a destination wedding out of the country. It's only in Ireland, but it's adults only, which means I'll be staying at home with our daughter anyway. But if I got pregnant any sooner, also means he might risk being stuck in another country for the birth! So it's more the negative consequences of it happening any sooner that keep me from thinking about it too much. That sorta sucks, but I also think it kinda makes it easier, as there is no temptation to move anything forward. What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->