Waiting till about March..

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Well me and my OH are gonna start TTC in Feb or March. After we get settled in our new place. And were gonna buy ourselves a new bed and a few other things. VERY excited though

Good luck TTC! A new place sounds exciting...lot of new rooms to BD in :rofl:

some baby dust for you! :dust:

I'm new to the site so first off hello. My husband and i have decided to wait until next year to try for a baby i will be 26 then and I'm already feeling my inner clock ticking. We just bought a house and just got a new puppy , which makes us having two dogs now. so the baby must wait . i admit i think about having a baby alot and two of my close friends are preggo so it's on my mind alot. I have my concerns tho about getting preggo cause I get sick quite easy and am not looking forward to that part of preg. and i have food problems so i hope that doesn't effect me to bad . well that is enough of a rant forthe night . good night alll ~ Tristen

Have fun breaking in all your new rooms! :rofl:

Good luck TTC!!!

Hi all,

Think my husband & I have decided to wait until next year. We bought our first place in November & although we are settled there are a lot more things we want to do with the place!

Also we talked about it & realised that although we could 'afford' a baby (if you ever can afford a baby!!!) we couldn't afford the childcare when I have to go back to work! What are all your thoughts on this?!

I wouldnt be able to just give up work but I dont want to wait for years until either my husband or I are earning a lot more!!

Sorry for rant!!

Kayleigh xxx

Good luck TTC when you start trying!!

Well me and my OH are gonna start TTC in Feb or March. After we get settled in our new place. And were gonna buy ourselves a new bed and a few other things. VERY excited though
Enjoy settling in ;)

& good luck Tink

:D

Oooooh not long for you!!!! :happydance: I wish you all the best babe! x

I'm new to the site so first off hello. My husband and i have decided to wait until next year to try for a baby i will be 26 then and I'm already feeling my inner clock ticking. We just bought a house and just got a new puppy , which makes us having two dogs now. so the baby must wait . i admit i think about having a baby alot and two of my close friends are preggo so it's on my mind alot. I have my concerns tho about getting preggo cause I get sick quite easy and am not looking forward to that part of preg. and i have food problems so i hope that doesn't effect me to bad . well that is enough of a rant forthe night . good night alll ~ Tristen

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

I would speak to your GP about the food problems hun and see what s/he can suggest. As for the sickness, there are some lucky ones that do not suffer with this! You will be TTC before you know it hun, and I hope it will all go smoother than what you are anticipating! :hugs:x

Hi all,

Think my husband & I have decided to wait until next year. We bought our first place in November & although we are settled there are a lot more things we want to do with the place!

Also we talked about it & realised that although we could 'afford' a baby (if you ever can afford a baby!!!) we couldn't afford the childcare when I have to go back to work! What are all your thoughts on this?!

I wouldnt be able to just give up work but I dont want to wait for years until either my husband or I are earning a lot more!!

Sorry for rant!!

Kayleigh xxx

Childcare is our biggest problem at the moment. I am wanting to go to Uni and tbh if we have another one, than double the childcare will be a killer, although I have to look into it properly to be fair I know there is help out there in certain situations, but I don't think we fall under any of those as I OH usually earns too much money for us to qualify for things that are there to help families out. You may qualify for help towards childcare for when you go back to work (depending on a few things) but it is definately worth looking into, but tbh I am not up on all that so I wouldn't even know where to start to advise you. But Good Luck hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->