Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

here is a pic of the embryos. i dont know the grading as my clinic doesnt grade them but I think they are very good quality..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Mo! Embies look beautiful!

I'll update with my scan result tomorrow. it's been a long few days :).

Congratulations mo, they look great quality! Xx

Mrs W, good luck on the offer! Hope you get it. I am sure if they don't like the price, they'll try to negotiate :).

Mo, I didn't even realized that April 1st is just around the corner. I am super excited for you. This is it Mo!

Afm, scan actually went well yesterday. It took a while to get the measurements of both babies. Baby B likes more attention so she keeps on blocking baby A. At one point, we could see baby A pushing on baby B because she was on top of her! It was cute :D. Baby A is the bigger baby so far by 1 day. They are both 12 weeks old and currently in a bit of a tight space because my virgin uterus hahahahaha. We saw them face to face, back to back, and tugging at each other. The NT scan shows normal numbers below 1.5 for both babies with heartbeats of 170s range. The problem is the combination of my age, blood test, and NT scan put the babies on the high risk scale for Down Syndrome. It's 1:16 ratio. Basically 6% chance of having DS. I know deep in my heart that my babies are ok but there is that doubt that I need to confirm. So we've decided to proceed with CVS test. Hopefully we'll find out today when we can do that so I can get it done and can breathe easier. Now.....I don't know if you ladies notice...but I've been calling the babies accordingly to their probable gender. 75% sure w/ the nub theory!! After 2 hours of scan (yes...very long scan), we at least found out a few good things :D.

I'd say Sunday, 6dpt.. Re says wait 5 days after booster hcg and I took that yesterday. So I think that will be best bet. But my last successful fet I poas at 4dpt and the lines kept getting darker. But I think that's too early just seeing how my last cycle went.

Mo congrats on being pupo with those beautiful embryos.

Ilt so happy for you that everything was good at your scan.

Hope everyone doing ok.

Thanks Comfy! How are you?

Mrs. W, any news on the house?

Mo, How are you feeling? 3 more days! :D

Hi Everyone else :D.

I'm feeling fine. Some cramping last night. I had some queasiness this morning but nothing for sure. My son was sick last night so could have been that. Hoping in a few days I'll know for sure. Sunday I'll test I think.

Hey Ladies- So I tested earlier than I said I would! Anyways, I have 2 lines. The lines are darker than this time last cycle with the MC. So I don't know if I can get excited just yet so I'll POAS tomorrow and see what it has to say :) Here are comparison pics. Top is this cycle 5dpt 6am and 2pm and bottom is 5dpt last cycle 6-7am.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 16
Hey Ladies- So I tested earlier than I said I would! Anyways, I have 2 lines. The lines are darker than this time last cycle with the MC. So I don't know if I can get excited just yet so I'll POAS tomorrow and see what it has to say :) Here are comparison pics. Top is this cycle 5dpt 6am and 2pm and bottom is 5dpt last cycle 6-7am.

Woooo those lines look awesome!!!!!

Fx Mo! Todays lines definitely look darker than last cycle. Hope its a great sign for you

Mo! woow super dark lines! I don't think mibe was that dark at 5dpt. Very excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->