Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

No congrats yet ladies... This am test isn't looking promising :( super disappointed now :( pic later.

Today's is lighter. Bad news I think as my successful cycle the lines kept getting darker after 4dpt :( I'm very disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 17
Mo I still think it looks really good. Remember your hcg is supposed to double every 48hrs so you'll see a darker line tomorrow. Looking at mine there's not a great difference between each day but when you compare my day 8 test to day 11 you see a drastic difference. I'm convinced all is good! Will you test again tomorrow?

Mo, I have to agree with Cmo. Honestly, I couldn't even tell that it's lighter. It looks the same to me.

I'm trying to convience myself it's because I was so dehydrated yesterday (I had a stomach bag the day before and couldn't eat or drink so my urine was very dark all day)... I wish today would have been my first day testing. I was have felt more hopeful. Here's abother (better) pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
I still think it looks good mo, stronger urine yesterday will definitely play a part although they dont look too different xx

Mo, still can't see any difference. If today is lighter, it's very very very light. It could also be the ink is a bit different. I say not to worry to much about it for today. let's see how it looks like tomorrow. When did it get lighter on the last cycle?

Mo: your 6dp looks like mine. Your 5dp is much darker than mine was. Maybe you still had some of the HCG booster left at 5dp.

yeah still had booster sure. Today I am not feeling confident about things. Pretty sure I am out again :( I have 3 frosties left but not hopeful that I will be able to have another.

yeah still had booster sure. Today I am not feeling confident about things. Pretty sure I am out again :( I have 3 frosties left but not hopeful that I will be able to have another.

Give it a few more days. It looks promising to me at this point.

I'm out 100%. Pm test (14 hours after first) is so very faint. So that tells me all the booster hcg is almost gone. I'm not making my own hcg. All my hope, my dreams, my desires are gone and im not sure if I can continue doing this anymore. Two cycles in a row failed. I'm just going to focus on what I have, my son, for now and getting me healthy again. Sorry to be such a downer. Good luck to everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that Mo :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. Stop by and say hi once in a while. You know where to find me/us. Btw, you are not a downer! :hugs:

So sorry to read this Mo :hugs: :hugs:

Beneath good luck with your appointment today. I've got everything crossed for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->