Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

BMW good luck today!! Wishing the best for you.

Afm I tested this am again. For some reason seeing a negative result is like closure for me. Anyways the line was darker than last nights so idk what to think. Do I think I'm preggo- idk. Wednesday can't get here fast enough! Top is last night at 8pm... Then this morning around 630am.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16
BMW good luck today!! Wishing the best for you.

Afm I tested this am again. For some reason seeing a negative result is like closure for me. Anyways the line was darker than last nights so idk what to think. Do I think I'm preggo- idk. Wednesday can't get here fast enough! Top is last night at 8pm... Then this morning around 630am.

Thank you!!

Todays line definitelyyy looks darker!!!

Todays looks darker mo, could be your own hcg starting now, dont give up! Xx

Thinking of you, BMW xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

Mo, that line looks good! Like Star, I am wondering if your HCG is starting to kick in now :). Are you going to keep on POAS till Wed?

My poas days are over unfortunately. Cycle closes with no good news. Official negative beta tomorrow. :(

beta was 8...af came thursday. called clinic and we are doing a scratch biopsy april 22nd (day 21) then transfer next cycle. I am not sure if we will do medicated or try natural fet again. Natural is so hard with my inflexible work schedule. hope everyone else is doing okay.
ILT how are you and the babies? any more bleeding?

Hi mo, sorry about the hcg but sounds like you have a good plan, have you had the scratch before? Bet it will help with implantation, do whatever method you think will work best for you xx

Yes, had it with my son. I thought we were doing it last cycle during the hysteroscopy. Re did that cd10 and said taking scar tissue (he removed some) acts like the scratch. But it really wasn't a scratch biopsy.

Glad to hear you have a plan in place MO. I had a scratch done at end of last AF cycle and am having my first FET on Tuesday.

Hi Mo, sorry to hear about the beta. Hopefully the scratch will work wonderfully for you. So are you going to transfer the rest of the embies? I think you still have 2 left, right?

Libby, Good luck tomorrow!!!! I know someone else is about to have another transfer. Just can't remember who. I am hoping this is for you :).

Afm, I am still bleeding/spotting. On my last friday appt, my OB found a blood clot between the placenta and the uterus. It's probably about 3 inches long. So she said that it was a pretty good size clot. We are hoping that it will bleed out by itself or get reabsorbed back to my body. So far, it's mostly when I wiped. It's not enough to fill out a panty liner. My OB told me that it's ok to resume regular activities as long as it's not streneous. But, I am taking it easy for now. No heavy lifting...no exercise. I stay mostly on the bed when I can and barely move. So far, I see little clots coming out but nothing too alarming :). Babies are still doing well. I am measuring about 18 weeks for my uterus. So not too bad for twins pregnancy...I think :D. Hopefully the clot will go away soon. I have another appointment in 2 weeks with the high risk OB then amniocentesis. So hopefully it'll go ok :).

I have 3 left, next will be single transfer. Then we will have one more try with the last good Obe and one that is just okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->