Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

I would call them mo if your unsure, better to be on the safe side xx

AF started for sure this morning so there is my answer. Calling clinic in a little bit.

Yayy for AF Mo! Hoping this is it for you!! PIO sucks big time but it's much better than the little pills in your hooha :D. Honestly, I still feel sore on the areas where DH administered the PIO but only if I happen to jog a bit. Otherwise, can't feel anything. Ohh...and when DH hit a nerve, that's still painful until now. But it's all worth it Mo :D. So excited for you! :D

Jaybo, I think no one can ever prepare themselves to do IVF. But, it's the road that we have to take. You want this and you are ready for this! (my pep talk to you) :D. When will you start again? I am assuming Mrs. W also starts around the same time.

Mrs. W, hope things are going smoothly with the house purchase :D.

I'm still leaking progesterone from my hooha and I haven't been taking it for a week!

Haha first, thanks for the description! That sounds awful. I think I remember some of you ladies talking about them the last time around. ILT I was on the hooha bullets and they weren’t pleasant either. The things we do eh?!

Mo glad AF has arrived! Keep us posted on how you get on at the clinic.

ILT thanks for the pep talk :hugs: I needed that.

I'm not too sure on when we’ll be starting yet. I'm back for a scan and to get the results of my AMH the week after next and hopefully we’ll get our schedule then.

MrsW I really hope we can be cycle buddies again, if not I have a feeling we’ll be close.

Jaybo hope you wont have long to wait, keep busy and time will fly!

Mrs w, how is the move getting along?

Jaybo, good luck on the second round! I hope to see you at the pregnancy group soon :D.

yea. the progesterone pills weren't fun also. Unfortunately, I got to experience PIO AND the pills. Things that we do! :D

Hi ladies! All going ok on the sale I think, all sorted with the house we are buying so just waiting now!! Can't wait. It's a relocation though so got to factor in handing in my notice at work, all quite stressful. Hubby has a new job. Once we move I'm going to stay at home and focus on my little girl and our ivf.

Ilt have you moved yet? Are you feeling the twins move now? Getting exciting!!

Bump and star and cmo when are your 12 week scans?

Jaybo I agree we will be close! I'm looking forward to getting started again although the break has been nice.

Mrs W, sounds like you have some exciting plans for the future!! :D. We are still waiting for the house to be finish. Hopefully, it'll be done by end of this month. I am looking forward to have my own space and do whatever I want without my MIL around haahhaha. The twins have been moving around for a while now. I think I started feeling movement quite early (14 weeks). Now the movements are getting stronger. Last night, both of them woke me up w/ their movements. I felt baby A turning around doing some acrobatic move and baby B kicked me a couple of times. Oh, and we found out that they are girls! :D I am so happy...DH is still coping ahahhaha.

Mo, how are things?

I really really really hope that this next treatments is THE treatments for you ladies :D.

Things are moving, othit seems. I'm on estrace and estrogen patch and I've gaibed freaking 4-5 lbs and look so bloated since a couple days after starting. AF alnost over. Lining scan may 11th. Keep fingers crossed is over 7mm!!

Fingers crossed mo for lining :)

Mrs w, be good for you to have break from work and concentrate on you lo and the ivf, how exciting, I love moving house!
My scan is next Fri 8th, ive had a 7 week and 10 week and after the 12 have a 14 week one with the research team at the clinic for the trial I done

Jaybo how are you?

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I'm doing okay thanks Star, just waiting for my appointment next week. Excited about finding out about my schedule and meds etc but a bit scared about the results of my AMH retest in case its dropped even further. DH said - can it get any worse? tbh he has a point, so trying not to freak out about it too much!! lol.

How did your scan on Friday go?

Mo how are you doing? I've gained so much weight since our first IVF round, still trying to fight it off! Good luck with your scan on Monday, hope your lining is nice and thick. xx

Hey jaybo! Doing well! Waiting for tomorrow's scan. Hoping there are no signs of ovulation since I've been suppressing it. And lining over 7mm. Then transfer in just 11 days later!! Excited but nervous.

Jaybo, scan went well thank you, dont freak out I'm sure your results will be fine, what day is appointment next week? :)

Mo, wow not long now, hope alls well tomorrow, keep us posted :)

Lining check tiday didn't go great. My lining is only 6.6-6.8 mm and needs to be 7mm. It's okay because I have time to thicken before fet (may 22) but I was hoping it would be 8-9mm today. I'm not sure what the plan is yet but I'm assuming I'll add another estrogen patch and add a third estrace pill and go back Thursday for a check. I would go friday but my lo has to have some tube put in his ear and we have to be at the clinic at 630am.

Star glad to hear your scan went well and everything is okay. So exciting! :happydance:

My appointment is on Wed. Ekk!

Mo sorry your appointment did go as you hoped today, but your lining wasn't far off where it should be. Sounds like you have a good plan you can put in place too and time before the transfer. FX for your next scan. Poor LO, doesn't sound like much fun!

Mo not long now! how is lining?

Jaybo, how was your appointment?

Hope everyones well xx

Hi! I forgot to update lol. I went back a few days later and it was 9.2m!! Friday is transfer. I've started pio and boy am I sore! But it will be worth it. :) we are doing one this time.

Great news mo, good luck for Fri, very exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->