Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

Libby: I think you're in good shape. It's too soon after transfer to be AF. So, I think that little bean is snuggling in.

Thanks guys for all the support. Cramping has stopped and blood is just very mild coming with excess progesterone (sorry tmi). Sorry for freaking out just so worried that it wont work for us this time either.

Libby, that's totally understandable. We all put our hearts and hopes into the IVF process. I truly hope this is it for you! It sounds very promising.

Hi Star I'm good. Feeling a lot better in myself. Spotting has stopped. Felt like pulling/stretching in my womb yesterday. Caved and tested today. BFN but I know it might be too early, it's 5dp5dt.
how r u?

Libby, I think the bleeding/spotting is a very promising symptom. I think it takes about 48 hrs after implantation for your body to produce a detectable HCG level...I think. It's been so long since I did regular TTC and now trying to remember things again.

Are you going to test again soon? Did you use IC or FRER? Want to post it here? we can squint at it together if you want to. :)

What did you test with, Libby? I think only a FRER could detect anything this early, and not all the time.

I'm in Ireland, the test is called clear blue. I think it's a frer. Sorry , I'm not really in the know with tests! There's absolutely nothing to squint at, it was stark white! But I'm okay with that as it is very early. Might test again Tues r Wednesday. Will definitely keep you guys updated not post the test if there's a hint of anything! Thanks for the support. Hope you guys are all keeping well.

I'm in Ireland, the test is called clear blue. I think it's a frer. Sorry , I'm not really in the know with tests! There's absolutely nothing to squint at, it was stark white! But I'm okay with that as it is very early. Might test again Tues r Wednesday. Will definitely keep you guys updated not post the test if there's a hint of anything! Thanks for the support. Hope you guys are all keeping well.

If it's blue, it's not a FRER. FRER means "First Response Early Results". The lines are pink. I think the tests with blue lines are not as sensitive. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Agree with First. Clear Blue is not as sensitive as FRER. I think you'd only see double lines when HCG is over 50 if I'm not mistaken. Good luck on your next text Libby!

I'm ok thank you :) Good luck with testing Libby when I tested my ic showed a very doubtful shadow that dh couldn't even see but when I dipped a frer in same urine there was a line, faint but even dh could see it xx

Hi ladies. Just to update you guys I haven't tested again. No symptoms really just lower back pain now and again. Nothing else happening so not feeling too confident. How is everyone?

Libby hopefully you see bfp in another day or so!
I'm waiting for my scratch biopsy patiently which is next Wednesday. Then it's countdown to transfer.

I'm good thank you Libby, the only thing I felt for ages was just cramping and nothing else til over 6 weeks when tiredness and nausea started, how many dpt are you now?

Tested this morning first try. Negative so just trying to to deal with that at the moment and not sure where it leaves us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->