Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

Sorry to hear this Libby :hugs: look after yourself.

How is everyone else doing? It's a shame this thread has gone so quiet.

All ok here. Off work as my lo has chicken pox, but she's ok and picked a nice week weather wise! We've had an offer accepted on a house, just waiting for the sellers to buy somewhere now but hoping to move in June! Then July do another round of ivf.

X

Mrs w, I'm ok thank you :)

Great news on the house and the new cycle in July, keep in touch on how it all goes, hope lo is better now, chicken pox is so irritating! Xx

Libby, so sorry to see your treatment didn't work this time :hugs: hope you're doing ok.

Hi everyone else :wave: how is everyone doing?

I finally built up the courage to seek out a new clinic and the Dr we saw thinks we were just unlucky and need to persevere with treatment!! So we're looking at doing another round of icsi probably in June/July. xx

Hi jaybo I'm well thank you :)

Wont be long til your starting a new cycle then, maybe you and Mrs w will be around the same tIme
Hope it all goes well, keep us updated! X

Hi Star, good to hear from you. Glad you're doing well hon :flower:

I'm sure it will come around in no time! Although tbh I'm not sure I'm ready for it!! Yes hopefully me & MrsW can be cycle buddies again. We're at the same clinic this time too! :happydance:

Libby, so sorry to see your treatment didn't work this time :hugs: hope you're doing ok.

Hi everyone else :wave: how is everyone doing?

I finally built up the courage to seek out a new clinic and the Dr we saw thinks we were just unlucky and need to persevere with treatment!! So we're looking at doing another round of icsi probably in June/July. xx

That's great, Jaybo! I hope this will be your lucky cycle.

jaybo glad you are starting again soon! exciting you and mrs w are at the same clinic and may cycle together.

I had my scratch on wednesday and I also started estrace and vivelle since it was cd21 and my bloodwork showed I ovulated. So I will plan to transfer May 22nd assuming my lining is all ready in about 2 weeks or so. I am doing medicated and this time I will be using PIO. I have used it before for a couple weeks; never the entire time so a little nervous but if that is what it takes I am all up for it.

Hey ladies. Just popping into say hi

Jaybo I'm so glad your going for another cycle!

Mo are you doing a FET?

Jaybo, it's nice to know someone at the same clinic to share experiences with and ask questions x

Mo, that's come around quick, good luck, hioe all goes well x

Hi girls, so nice to hear from you all! :kiss:

Mo that's come around quick. I honestly don't know how you do it...you're a warrior!! I really hope this is your cycle. Are you planning to transfer one or two? I've not heard of PIO before, is that something to help with implantation?

Love to everyone else xx

Jaybo: it's progesterone in oil. You inject it in your backside every night with an FET. Can leave lumps on your butt for a few days. Not fun, but what's a couple dozen more shots :wacko:

Yay Jaybo, cycle buddies!! I think my June af will be mid June and I will start the pill then - is that your plan too?

Good luck mo!!

Lovely to hear from everyone, glad you are all doing well! X

Jaybo just one. I can't do twins.

I am also wondering if I should call my re office? They said call with period but I'm not due until Friday (ovulation date confirmed by opk and 5dpo progesterone 20) but I've been bleeding lightly since yesterday. Nothing I call a full period but still bleeding. Once I had a small clot and was more medium flow. I don't want my lining scan to be to early and I don't want to schedule it and start bleeding heavier friday. I'm thinking to just wait to call and see how tomorrow is. If it picks up I know it's af. If not I know AF will come friday and I will call. I just don't want lining scan before the 13th to ensure its thick enough. What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->