Waiting to test Dec 5.

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Going to try and hold off till Dec 5. Anyone else waiting to test around then and want to obsess over possible symptoms with me?

I'm sure it's too early for symptoms but I'm already trying to find things to analyze.... Hmm...

I'll be testing around the 5th. I think I can start on the 3rd, which I prob will since it's so hard for me to wait, lol. Which tests are u using? I've got plenty of wondfo's, FRER, and Clearblue digi's. I heard that wondfo's don't work that well when you're early but I've got so many I'll be using those until I'm sure the others will work. *fingers crossed* for us both! Have u had any symptoms yet???

I'm trying to hold off until then as well. AF is due Dec 3rd. I've had some nausea that past couple of days but it isn't bad today. My nipples have been sore for like a week now and my bb's felt different yesterday lol. I have some light cramping today and I'm thinking it is AF cramps :cry:
Have you guys had any symptoms yet?

I've used clear blue and first response, so expensive though!

Not a lot of symptoms yet, although I think I'm starting to analyze! I have cold symptoms right now, extreme fatigue and sinus pain, and I was reading online that a lot of people have those symptoms early on in pregnancy? Have you heard that? A touch of nauseua today but nothing major.

Based on my temps.. AF is due Dec 1. If AF doesnt come I'll test with you!

I'm 8dpo with temp dip at 6dpo, hoy flashes today and nausea accompanied with headaches today. Very different from my last bfp where I had nothing but waking up to pee frequently!!
Every pg is different though. Good luck ladies!

Oh.. And smelling EVERYTHING!!! Its like I have a super sniffer or something lol

I've had a headache for a few days too!

So hard not to obsess over every little thing and wonder if it's a symptom!

I know. Waiting and wondering sucks. The first time around was super hard for me. This time.. it's a more "whatever happens.. happens" approach.

It took forever for me to TTC #1. PCOS.. etc. after trying. and trying.. and trying.. we finally stopped trying.. and that month.. it seemed to work.. we BD'd every day for 11 days straight leading up to O. and BAM.. BFP

The second time around isn't going to be so easy.. I just have a feeling. but only time and temps will tell.

I posted a thread about my chart and and my confusion about temps.. and I haven't gotten a response on it so far. I had a huge temp dip 2 days ago.

obviously nobody can tell me what it is.. lol it's all about that pattern.. etc but it's looking good this cycle.. just have to wait out the rest of the week!!!!

Wish I could help! I know nothing about temps, haven't gotten into that, I've just been trying to bd a lot the couple weeks around when my app says I should be fertile..

After trying for 3 years for my son.. Tue month we got our bfp we weren't trying.. Per se.. We just went at it and had fun. But we had sex every day for 11 days straight (sometimes 2&3 times a day)
Then.. Bam.. Pg.

Starting to have off and on nauseua every day, not to the extent that I'm physically sick, but just feeling nauseaus, and my nipples are a bit tender tonight.

Anyone else feeling any symptoms? I'm feeling totally different from this time last month, not sure if that means anything..

Last nite I thought I had a great sign which was me tearing up while watching the movie Four Christmases... My bb's aren't really tender but my nipples specifically are. Oh, and I'm super tired at nite. Normally I go 2 bed around midnight but I can barely hang after 10. Not sure if it's a symptom or just effects from the busy holiday. Still a few more days until I can test so I think I'll keep myself busy w/ work.

Hi ladies! FF told me to test on the 3rd, so close to you. Doubt I'll be able to hold off till then though! I also had a temp dip on 6dpo an then a massive increase on 7dpo. Other than a little cramping I have no symptoms :/. My temp has stayed high on 8dpo so am keeping my fingers crossed for another high temp tomorrow!! What dpo are you ladies at currently?

I think I'm 7po, but I'm just using an app and not temping or anything so not really sure when I oed for sure.

This is my 2nd cycle ttc...I'm either 8 or 9dpo and have these pins and needles like cramps. I am trying to hold out testing until the 4th, unless af shows up first. So my symptoms: weird pins and needles cramps, sore boobs, a little moody, tiny bit of cm (school glue type). So I guess we will see!!!

Hi ladies! FF told me to test on the 3rd, so close to you. Doubt I'll be able to hold off till then though! I also had a temp dip on 6dpo an then a massive increase on 7dpo. Other than a little cramping I have no symptoms :/. My temp has stayed high on 8dpo so am keeping my fingers crossed for another high temp tomorrow!! What dpo are you ladies at currently?

I'm only 5dpo, will start testing on 9dpo w/ wondfos. I got 2 BFP's on 9dpo w/ my son and a chemical. Need some sticky dust, lol.

When I got pg w/ my son, I didn't know ne thing about the wondfos. I used a Clearblue digi first and was surprised it was positive 9dpo. Then went and got some cheapies but they were pretty white. I went to the Dr. the next day and they couldn't pick up ne thing on the ultrasound. The following week I had another appt and there was my lil one. Clearblue to me works the best I always use them, yet it seems like FRER is the go to choice for many. I have a few of everything now, lol.

Couldnt wait and took a test...bfn :/ going to take another Dec 5th If AF doesn't get here before then.

AF due Dec. 5th, 2nd month TTC... i have realized i am a symptom spotter... i mean i was laying on my side about an hour ago and felt this bubbly, fluttery type feeling on my right pelvic area. I waited a few mins thinking it was gas (praying for some sort of implantation thing) and nothing happened. rolled over and yep, there it was, obviously it was gas. frustrating. Its starting to get me down :( hoping to continue to stay positive!!

ooh and im 8DPO, i did test today before joining the site (i have no idea why i tested today know its early and knowing i will be extremely bummed if it showed a BFN) and it did show a BFN. I squinted so hard trying to find a line holding a light over it. LOL

AF due Dec. 5th, 2nd month TTC... i have realized i am a symptom spotter... i mean i was laying on my side about an hour ago and felt this bubbly, fluttery type feeling on my right pelvic area. I waited a few mins thinking it was gas (praying for some sort of implantation thing) and nothing happened. rolled over and yep, there it was, obviously it was gas. frustrating. Its starting to get me down :( hoping to continue to stay positive!!

ooh and im 8DPO, i did test today before joining the site (i have no idea why i tested today know its early and knowing i will be extremely bummed if it showed a BFN) and it did show a BFN. I squinted so hard trying to find a line holding a light over it. LOL

We are pretty much in the exact same boat!! Same timing and cycle. I am also having a hard time deciphering between actual cramps and gas!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->