Waiting to test Dec 5.

I've also been really sensitive to food temperatures, I'm not usually someone who cares that much about that but I keep thinking everything I eat isn't hot enough so that's weird for me. The tww is taking forever! Keep me updated on symptom spotting!

Omg! That is so funny that u say that. So ever since Thanksgiving every time I eat, my food has 2 be very hot. I literally just paid attn 2 that. I've been reheating every meal, lol. Hmmmm....

I'm glad someone else thought of it! I wasn't sure if I was just being overly sensitive to things!

I haven't caved yet! I'm holding out! My Dh is dying to be a dad - he just said tonight to wait the full two weeks - he will be so sad if we get a bfn :(

More nausea tonight hmm. Also some cramping.

So I caved (a couple of times) and BFN :(. I also had a temp dip this morning so pretty sure I am out! Good luck to the rest of you!!!

Hmmmmm think I spoke (posted) too soon!!!! Just got n very faint BFP!!!! Sitting in the GPs office now to get a blood test!

Thanks!! Doc said that now matter how faint it's still a positive!! Was the craziest thing. About 5 hours after I did the test I thought lets just make sure as I didn't wait the full 5-10mins. And there it was. So I tested with 2 other brands and all positive!

Baby dust to all of you!!!!

Thanks!! Doc said that now matter how faint it's still a positive!! Was the craziest thing. About 5 hours after I did the test I thought lets just make sure as I didn't wait the full 5-10mins. And there it was. So I tested with 2 other brands and all positive!

Baby dust to all of you!!!!

100% jealous but 100% excited for you!! :) When i took mine at 8dpo and got a BFN, i saw someone post about thinking it was a negative then not waiting long enough.... i found myself digging it back up and staring at it for awhile, holding every light i could on it and squinting hard HAHAHA. I look forward to Friday when i test again if AF doesn't show up that day or before. :( ive been getting AF symptoms bad the last couple of days so i guess we will see. again congrats and i wish you a full-term healthy happy pregnancy and baby! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey Nix! Congratulations on your BFP!! What DPO are you?

I'm 14 dpo right now.. (first cycle ttc after having our son who's 15 months old)

I charted for a few years before we fell pregnant with Isaac. and my temps are really wacky this cycle. Plus i've only once had a 14 day luteal phase. So i should start my af today or tomorrow, but my temp was higher today...
ugh.. does anyone in here chart at all?

My Ovulation Chart

Lol! Totally understand!! Well I am 12dpo now. Started testing from 8 as well. I really thought I was out as I had some cramps this morning that felt like af might be coming. But I just had a feeling as my chart is triphasic and started having VERY vivid dreams and sneezing once a day. Lol. Read a couple of ladies with these symptoms had BFP later on. Other than that I had no symptoms. I have been a bit nauseous but not more than my post nasal drip usually causes. Today though I walk d past sushi and thought this is it! So today was a bit different. My bbs aren't even hurting which they normally do every month! They are much bigger though. I charted this cycle for the first time. I still can't believe it as this cycle has been crazy!

Lol! Totally understand!! Well I am 12dpo now. Started testing from 8 as well. I really thought I was out as I had some cramps this morning that felt like af might be coming. But I just had a feeling as my chart is triphasic and started having VERY vivid dreams and sneezing once a day. Lol. Read a couple of ladies with these symptoms had BFP later on. Other than that I had no symptoms. I have been a bit nauseous but not more than my post nasal drip usually causes. Today though I walk d past sushi and thought this is it! So today was a bit different. My bbs aren't even hurting which they normally do every month! They are much bigger though. I charted this cycle for the first time. I still can't believe it as this cycle has been crazy!

I was having vivid weird dreams for a couple days, more feeling of being extremely hot at times, and a little more times of feeling nauseated but lasts only a couple mins. But nothing like foods or anything taste weird, no weird smells.. nothing crazy. ahhhh i feel my body is torturing me sometimes LOL.

I'm taking one Dec 4th. I had my avg. Cycle length wrong (I recently went back over my cycles the past year) and tested too early. Of course I got a BFN. Having some symptoms but scared of another BFN!

I am also extremely hot! My bbt is 37.1C/98.8F and during the day goes up to 99.1F.

Hey! I don't know how I didn't see this thread before! AF is due on Fri the 5th. I started testing on Sunday the 30th, although I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated. If it's when I should have, I would've only been 9dpo on Sun. But if it's when I think it happened, I would only have been 8dpo. Anyway, BFNs every time so far, but I haven't tested yet today, when I'd be either 10-11 dpo. Still early. I have a pack of 50 wondfos in the mail that should show up today.

I haven't really had symptoms so far, though. Today I had lots of wind and cramping, but then I got nauseous and all that went away.

I also have gas! Been burping the whole day. Which NEVER happens! Sorry I just saw I am 11dpo! Yeah so I already have the pregnancy brain!!!

Hello I am on 11dpo today so testing on Friday :) my symptoms are lots of creamy cm, cramping and today feeling sick oh and sore bbs but I have them before af normally :) have been ttc for a while for baby number two really want a Christmas surprise for my dh!! Good luck girlies x

Congrats nix :) what test gave u a bfp? Xx

My temps have been almost the exact same Everyday! 98.1 This am my temp was 97.8, and now is back at 98.1. Am I reading too much n2 this??? I haven't been trusting my temping because I wake up @ 6 to get my son ready for school and sometimes I forget so I test later.

Oh, and I had slight cramping today. Not as much bloating, but still super thirsty and very gassy. CM varies from sticky to creamy (lotion like). And I'm now 7dpo. AF is due Dec 8, my cycles are pretty short which is a good and bad thing. On one hand, I have quicker opportunities to try and I ovulate each month. On the other hand, I get BFN's quicker and AF is always ready 2 ruin my positive mood.

12dpo today...weird cramps. Almost like af cramps but positioned differently, more centered in my stomach rather than along my ovaries and deeper if that makes any sense lol. Sooo bloated and bbs killing me. But could be af :/ Don't think I will make it to Friday without testing. The suspense is killing me!

Congrats nixm!

12dpo today...weird cramps. Almost like af cramps but positioned differently, more centered in my stomach rather than along my ovaries and deeper if that makes any sense lol. Sooo bloated and bbs killing me. But could be af :/ Don't think I will make it to Friday without testing. The suspense is killing me!

Congrats nixm!

Me too 😃 I have a cheapie test in the cupboard it's calling out to me hehe

I just tested...and nothing is happening!!! Maybe I didn't pee on it long enough? Darn it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->