Waiting to test Dec 5.

AF due Dec. 5th, 2nd month TTC... i have realized i am a symptom spotter... i mean i was laying on my side about an hour ago and felt this bubbly, fluttery type feeling on my right pelvic area. I waited a few mins thinking it was gas (praying for some sort of implantation thing) and nothing happened. rolled over and yep, there it was, obviously it was gas. frustrating. Its starting to get me down :( hoping to continue to stay positive!!

ooh and im 8DPO, i did test today before joining the site (i have no idea why i tested today know its early and knowing i will be extremely bummed if it showed a BFN) and it did show a BFN. I squinted so hard trying to find a line holding a light over it. LOL

We are pretty much in the exact same boat!! Same timing and cycle. I am also having a hard time deciphering between actual cramps and gas!!!!

I'm in the exact same boat as you two! Even my second month ttc! If it helps I hear gas itself is a symptom!

I'm constantly symptom spotting. I'm even wondering if my cold I've had is a symptom!

AF due Dec. 5th, 2nd month TTC... i have realized i am a symptom spotter... i mean i was laying on my side about an hour ago and felt this bubbly, fluttery type feeling on my right pelvic area. I waited a few mins thinking it was gas (praying for some sort of implantation thing) and nothing happened. rolled over and yep, there it was, obviously it was gas. frustrating. Its starting to get me down :( hoping to continue to stay positive!!

ooh and im 8DPO, i did test today before joining the site (i have no idea why i tested today know its early and knowing i will be extremely bummed if it showed a BFN) and it did show a BFN. I squinted so hard trying to find a line holding a light over it. LOL

We are pretty much in the exact same boat!! Same timing and cycle. I am also having a hard time deciphering between actual cramps and gas!!!!

I hate hate hate the TWW, I have learned how bad of a symptom spotter i am! Its terrible :dohh: I try to find things to do to occupy my time, only to find myself picking my phone up and scrolling through different threads on here! lol

I'm in the exact same boat as you two! Even my second month ttc! If it helps I hear gas itself is a symptom!

I'm constantly symptom spotting. I'm even wondering if my cold I've had is a symptom!

Im kind of gassy normally haha, ive noticed tho my gasses have lessened, and nothing sounds good the past week (I love to eat, especially when AF is closer i find myself craving certain foods... nope haven't yet). Hate deciphering what is what and if its normal. Crazy when you are TTC, how in tuned you get with your body.

:hi: :flower: Just read through the thread and feel like I'm in the same boat with some of you. I am a crazy symptom spotter and a poas addict :rofl:

AF due the 5th and I am 9 dpo. These are my symptoms: backache, weird crampy feeling low in my pelvis, and blue veins across my breasts. My nipples are extremely sensitive, they feel tingly, almost like a burning sensation. Just my nipples though, not my breasts. I also feel very "full", like I ate way too much.

I had a temp dip yesterday, possible implantation. Temp spike today...who knows what all this means?! I tested this morning knowing it would be negative, it was. So I'll test again tomorrow...and the next day :haha:

This 2ww is horrid!! You are so right NurseGinger, you get so in tune with everything when you're ttc!

How is everyone doing?

:dust: and :bfp: to everyone!!

I hadn't thought of that, my appetite and foods I normally crave. I am normally a huge smacker but I haven't been wanting snacks as much lately, which is weird for me.

I hate the tww. I haven't caved and tested yet, I know it's too early still and I don't want the disappointment of seeing a bfn.

If you guys get bfps are you going to tell your dhs or save the news for Christmas?

:hi: :flower: Just read through the thread and feel like I'm in the same boat with some of you. I am a crazy symptom spotter and a poas addict :rofl:

AF due the 5th and I am 9 dpo. These are my symptoms: backache, weird crampy feeling low in my pelvis, and blue veins across my breasts. My nipples are extremely sensitive, they feel tingly, almost like a burning sensation. Just my nipples though, not my breasts. I also feel very "full", like I ate way too much.

I had a temp dip yesterday, possible implantation. Temp spike today...who knows what all this means?! I tested this morning knowing it would be negative, it was. So I'll test again tomorrow...and the next day :haha:

This 2ww is horrid!! You are so right NurseGinger, you get so in tune with everything when you're ttc!

How is everyone doing?

:dust: and :bfp: to everyone!!

I hadn't thought of that, my appetite and foods I normally crave. I am normally a huge smacker but I haven't been wanting snacks as much lately, which is weird for me.

I hate the tww. I haven't caved and tested yet, I know it's too early still and I don't want the disappointment of seeing a bfn.

If you guys get bfps are you going to tell your dhs or save the news for Christmas?

@wifey: I see a lot of women with BFP report the "burning" sensation. Im jealous!! never thought id be jealous of someone elses pain till now. :happydance: I wish you the best! I am doing alright this morning, woke up feeling good!! maybe thats because out of all the 20-30 degree weather, it spiked to 70 degrees and its only 930am. The sun is shining and life is good... until i get another BFN then ill go through a pity party hahahahah.

@crazycatlady: Yes dont cave in! the weird thing ive had is NOTHING sounds good. i eat all the time, i usually crave things all the time. I have been like that since i was little tho. Which scared me TTC because if I got more cravings than i already do i would be screwed with paychecks....eat eat eat! I would not tell my bf or ANYONE till Christmas. I would open tampons and place them in the trashcan so he would think i was on my period. He is very observant and notices the tiniest of things, so i would need to be on top of my game to surprise him!

I've also been really sensitive to food temperatures, I'm not usually someone who cares that much about that but I keep thinking everything I eat isn't hot enough so that's weird for me. The tww is taking forever! Keep me updated on symptom spotting!

Update: suddenly needing to use washroom twice as often as usual!

I've been ignoring analyzing this too much till today as have always had small bladder, and When I was on bcp was on water based one for a long time so that made it even worse but today was just ridiculous, was like constant. So now I am dying for Friday! Can't wait to test! Reeeeally hoping I get a bfp!!

Update: suddenly needing to use washroom twice as often as usual!

I've been ignoring analyzing this too much till today as have always had small bladder, and When I was on bcp was on water based one for a long time so that made it even worse but today was just ridiculous, was like constant. So now I am dying for Friday! Can't wait to test! Reeeeally hoping I get a bfp!!

Hey hey! Good Morning! yesterday i had my arms crossed and the heat started bothering my right nipple, feeling like it was chafed... only lasted a couple sec. AND OF COURSE I WAS LIKE "OH MY I THINK THIS IS SOMETHING" then i calmed myself and said "shut up... quit.. you are driving yourself insane". I did wake up in the middle of the night, laying on my right side, arm over myself and it felt like my bbs hurt more than normal with my arm laying on it. It was weird. But im trying not to over analyze anything. EXTREMELY HARD. 4 days till testing, 4 very very long days.

I am trying so hard to hold out until Dec 5th! I'm 13 DPO today. AF is suppose to be here Dec 3rd and I am 50/50 on whether or not it will show up. I've been having a lot of bloating lately and some pains on my left side but that could all be PMS too. This symptom spotting will be the death of me lol. :nope:

I cant really say anything about bloating because this whole past week i have ate ate ate due to the holidays... I feel like humpty dumpty at the moment

Anyone cave and test? I've had cramps all day and my boobs are so so sore. But I'm starting to get discouraged. Ovia says AF is due tomorrow but I usually get it on Thursdays so we'll see. Trying to wait until Friday!! Hopefully that bfn I got Saturday when I caved and tested was just bc it was too early. Blah.

I havent caved yet, as much as i want too i really dont want too. I am afraid this isnt my month and to see a BFN will bum me out. So waiting till the 5th when my AF is actually due to test. I have been crampy today, boobs are still sore (feel like they never stop being sore) but its not crazy just tender to touch. Also been pretty crampy the last couple of days as if AF was coming here tomorrow or whatever. booooo i hate feeling discouraged.

I wish I had the will power to hold out, I am such a sucker! Don't feel discouraged! My bb's are sore, but not horrible, just tender to the touch. My nipples are definitely tender, with a burning sensation. Even little to no symptoms can bring a :bfp: Stay positive girls!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was texting my mom (who has no idea im TTC) and my sister just recently became pregnant,m i know my mom wants me and the bf to have a baby, she started seeing symptoms in me that could potentially be pregnant symptoms (shes just being wishful.... i could yawn and she thinks im pregnant at this moment), and she gave me a nice clearblue test to take awhile back... well i didnt, nor am at the moment... anywho i texted her telling her i needed a favor but i need to explain it in person (it was about a phone), she texted back saying "why in person, is it good or bad? prepare me?" before i could respond i get another text saying "OMG YOU USED THE TEST?!?!?!?!?" :dohh: i smirked a little, but ugggggi wish that was it!! grrr

I was texting my mom (who has no idea im TTC) and my sister just recently became pregnant,m i know my mom wants me and the bf to have a baby, she started seeing symptoms in me that could potentially be pregnant symptoms (shes just being wishful.... i could yawn and she thinks im pregnant at this moment), and she gave me a nice clearblue test to take awhile back... well i didnt, nor am at the moment... anywho i texted her telling her i needed a favor but i need to explain it in person (it was about a phone), she texted back saying "why in person, is it good or bad? prepare me?" before i could respond i get another text saying "OMG YOU USED THE TEST?!?!?!?!?" :dohh: i smirked a little, but ugggggi wish that was it!! grrr

LOL ugh moms...the other day I said I had a stomachache and immediately I get - "are you pregnant?!?!??" No, unfortunately I am not, mom, but I'll be sure to let you know when I am!

I've also been really sensitive to food temperatures, I'm not usually someone who cares that much about that but I keep thinking everything I eat isn't hot enough so that's weird for me. The tww is taking forever! Keep me updated on symptom spotting!

Omg! That is so funny that u say that. So ever since Thanksgiving every time I eat, my food has 2 be very hot. I literally just paid attn 2 that. I've been reheating every meal, lol. Hmmmm....

LOL ugh moms...the other day I said I had a stomachache and immediately I get - "are you pregnant?!?!??" No, unfortunately I am not, mom, but I'll be sure to let you know when I am!

When my sister told my mom and I she was pregnant my mom stayed up till 5am baking... BAKING! i better get a bakery store made up in one night when i find out i am. i will celebrate with food and movies! :happydance:

Hahahaha baking!?! I guess she had to find some outlet for her excitement. That is hilarious!

Hahahaha baking!?! I guess she had to find some outlet for her excitement. That is hilarious!

right?! haha she said it was either that or going out shopping for baby stuff but my sister made her promise she wouldn't go out and buy stuff till after the first ultrasound and she really wants her to wait till they know the sex of the baby. At least I got some of the tasty treats she made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->