Cycle No: 6 (soon to be 7)
BFP date...

Name: Andrea
Baby no: one
Cycle No: 4
BFP date...

looks good

"waddling watermelons" HILARIOUS!

finding it so hard to sleep, just wondering when my af will show, will i have a 28 day cycle or a 33 day and when should i test arrrgghhhh ttc will send you round the bend

Hi, here's mind although again if it's inappropriate I understand and will chat to you in first tri soon!

Name: Annie
Baby no: 2
Cycle No: n/a (conceived on cycle #1)
BFP date: 8th February 2010

Hope you got some sleep Abstermum, I had to go to be at half 8 yesterday from the exhaustion. I had actually forgotten how bad it is :) The funny thing is that I can't sleep later than 8, but could easily go back to bed at 12 (which I did on Sunday until 2:30).
Can't wait for those testing days to approach - I'm feeling excited :)

Don't worry annie your more than welcome here :D Where in Ireland are ya from? My daddys side is from Dublin. :)

So BORED of ttw now. My kitchen sink is clogged (it's realy bad :( :( :( ) and I just want to go to bed, wake up for it to be monday and the wait to be over...

Hi faerie thank you :). I'm originally from Dublin but living in a smaller county just west of it. Have you ever been to Ireland? I have family in London and Wales too (as do most Irish people ;) )
Gross about the sink - I got the sink in the en suite (that only I use) clogged and refused to go near it. Poor hubby had to tackle it ( it was before I got preggers so there was no excuse!)
This morning I noticed I had a horrible bitter taste in the back of my mouth. I thought oh here we go - more pregnancy symptoms. I menitoned it to my husband and he actually has it too. I thought weird is that some strange sympathy thing going on? Then I panicked thinking we have some crazy virus. It seems though this foul taste can be cause 1-3 days after eating pine nuts.(we had some in a salad over the weekend) It's called pine mouth and can last for about 2 weeks. We learn something new everyday and when you're pregnant it does seem convenient to blame everything on those raging hormones!
Anyway enough about that - have you girls got any symtoms yet?

thanks annie went to sleep in the end, i now have to mark GCSE work and make a mask with my daughter for thursday, why do schools tell you 2 days befor they need it, i think they presume i have a costume department.

Sink is unclogged!! I am so happy haha. Yay!

Gotta play poker now... feeling generally positive after a miserble day... 5/6 days until af due..... hmm

pleased your feeling a little more positive how is everyone else today, i'm currently doing anything to avoid marking, i will regret this in may when i have to send all the course work off oh well. at least its taking my mind off ttc

Glad you feel better today, Faerie. The rollercoaster of emotions is the worst.

I'm just waiting on the :witch: to show up. She should be here by the weekend. I did order some Pre-seed today so I'm gonna try that in my next cycle.

Celebrating my birthday tonight so at least I'll get some fun :sex: tonight LOL.

happy birthday bonjo when was it do i need to change your age, hope you get your bfp fingers crossed

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthdya to Bonjo, happy birthday to you. Fingers crossed you'll get a special birthday surprise sometime this month :)

I feel MISERABLE again today!! Just want to cry! OH little sister is looking at maternity clothes on the internet, so I left the room and sulked in my bedroom :(

oh hun i know its hard my best friend is pregnant, i told her i was ttc but i dont think she realises how much i want a baby, she keeps me well informed as she did with her first 2 years ago i wanted to know then i just want to stop her now, its hard when its someone so close

Thanks for the birthday wishes....give you one guess what my wish was when I blew out the candles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->