Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Not sure what you could have wishes for! Hehe

I finally sorted out my siggy, yay, official wannabe watermelon now :)

How is everyone today?

OH and I BD this morning, and I was shocked at how my boobs didn't hurt, feel tender or anything. I'm due in around 3/4 days and the past few days my boobs haven't hurt, I haven't had any AF type cramps and I'm not craving sweet things... could this be a good sign? Usually at least a week before, I'd be wanting chocolate and mint things and around 5 days before AF cramps with boob tenderness, but nothing?

AF is due to arrive tomorrow. Temp dropped this morning and I'm already feeling the cramps, back pain, headaches etc, so it could show up today! :shrug: I'm ready for it to get here so I can get it over w/ and start this crazy process all over again.

Faerie - are you waiting to test? I feel like anything could be a symptom sometimes. Since I've been paying much closer attention to my body I feel like it does different things each month....sending lots and lots of :dust:

I'll test on monday if she hasn't showed. She should be here sunday/monday morning. I'm NEVER late.

Still nothin

ooo how exciting i love it when we get to test time fingers crossed

Had some cramps this morning :( Not in a good mood either :( It's not looking good. Went to see my step daugther recieve an award this morning at school and our friend was there with her 6 month old baby and her 16 week bump :(

Oh is a little upset today aswell

Sorry hun. You'll have a cute little bump soon :)

I've noticed that babies and pregnant women seem to be EVERYWHERE since we've started TTC which makes it hard. The :witch: got me today. :cry: She's right on schedule.

sorry to hear :witch: came for you today Bonjo. Hopefully this will be the last one you'll see for a good long while...

sorry bonjo.

It's not looking good for me either, cramps earlier, have gone now, but the minute I got in from work I sulked in my bedroom. Oh came in and said "i take it you've come on?" ... I havent, I'm just very upset today, all these bumps and scans. I feel like nothing is going my way this year and I was hoping 2010 would bring better things and it hasn't so far. :(

My only hope is that I STILL am not craving chocolate, usually by now I'd have bags full of it.

Thanks girls. I've taken it better this month than I have in past. The next few months will be busy for me so TTC will kind of be in the back of my mind...(well I say that now anyway) :haha:

Welcome maaybe...and lots and lots of :dust: to you all. I wanna see some :bfp:s soon!!

Welcome maaybe :)

Thats good bonjo, I don't think i'm going to be very well behaved this month when AF shows up... lol I've been very angry/upset this month, and OH sister finds out the sex of her baby soon so it's going to be a nightmare for me.

Feeling better today, no cramps so far but it's early. Due tomorrow, still don't want chocolate and boobs don't hurt as much as usual... A little tender though.

Taking our princess to the cinema today to see Alice in Wonderland :D

m daughter wants to see that tell me if its any good.
glad to hear your feeling better bonjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->