Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

no not temping forgot everything this month i'm on cycle 3 now, just going with the flow this month, i will get back into it next cycle if i need to

i always say i wont test always do fingers crossed for a bfp

I rarely get EWCM nowadays I always used to get it but now I need it it's never there!! Lol. But I read somewhere about someone thinking hot baths in the evening were washing away the EWCM and I have to bath in the evening (I don't have a shower, and my hairs so thick it needs to be done well in advance before work!)

I think I'm about 1DPO now... I had a + on an opk t'other day, yesterday it was more of a negavtive. I'm temping next month so will have a better view on this. My cycle seems pretty average though, 28 day cycle, Ovulating on around the 13th/14th.

Must/Not/Sympton/Spot!!

OH's little (pregnant) sister is moving into her own flat soon, so I think some stress will be off me finally.

I did not know that about hot baths and EWCM. Thanks for the info.(I'm a bath girl in the evenings too!!!)

Glad to know you'll be less stressed soon :happydance:

I think i'm officially in the 2ww now, and I hate it already, it's just suspense isn't it. Now that OH's little sister is moving into her own flat, she's going to having the cot we have kept for when we have a baby :( I was kinda hoping that we would get a BFP before it came to that, because we've kept it for so long and tried for so long and she hadn't tried and it's just not fair? Can't say no cause OH's mum doesn't know we are trying and we'll have to buy a new one, a new everything (and she's getting everything for free) and I work so hard and she's never had a job and never will I don't think (sounds harsh but it's the kind of person she is).

Bah!! Unless I get my BFP beginning of march then I'm claiming it back. But I don't feel positive this month, even though i've used OPKS and conceive plus, we've BD'ed plenty, I just don't feel it's my month.

Faerie - I hope you get ur BFP so you can keep it!! But I'm w/ you on not feeling it this month. I'm trying not to be negative but just a gut feeling that its a "NO" this month too :shrug:

A lady at my office had her first baby yesterday and its all everyone is talking about today....ugggh its so hard to hear about babies or pregnant people or anything. I mean I'm glad for her but I just don't want to talk about it all day!!! (ok my rant is over)

Hope everyone is well today

how are we all today, had a weird thing earlier, it felt like i had af pain realy painfull how bizare does anyone else get this mid cycle (on day 14) any thoughts?

Hi everyone. how's things? How long are yous away from testing?
Abstermum, I usually get/got ovulation pain around mid cycle. I got a dull ache on one side of my abdomen, although many women describe a sharp pain. It's not really bad more nagging, and strangely enough disppears after sex ;)
Hi Bonjo, that must be annoying alright - it's mad they talked about the baby so much. Normally it just gets a bit of a mention and a few awwws. Well at least you'll know what they'll be like when you have yours!
Hi Faerie, that's a pity you're gonna have to give the cot away, but I tend to be superstitious, and I would think that exactly when you give it away,would be the time you get pregnant! So you never know!
I can't wait until testing time comes around and I will definitely be checking in here.
I have an early scan tomorrow, to check out the spotting I've been having. It tends to be very random and the last time I felt a sharp pain on the outside of my vagina (sorry for tmi) and then a small spot of pinkish blood. I'm hoping it's a bladder infection. I'm already on antibiotics for the blood found in my urine on Monday. Fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow - on first tri there are so many thread of things going both good and bad with spotting, so it can drive one insane!
Anyway take care, and I hope that the tww goes by very very quickly!

abster - it sounds like mittelschmerz or "middle pain" which usually happens right around OV time! so get Bding girl :)

Annie - please keep us posted on your progress and check in on us as much as possible. Hope everything is okay

I'm 9 dpo today and if I'm late then I''ll test on the 7th. But get this, last night I had a dream that I took a test and it was positive...the test even actually said "BFP" on it :) I was soo excited and soo happy it finally happened....then I woke up and realized it was all just a dream :cry: This has totally messed with my head today...its all I can think about. The dream was sooo real and for that split second when I woke up I thought it was real...so aggravating! :growlmad:

Dreams can be a sign though. And I noticed this month sharp pains when I O'V (I was in the bath and felt them, so I tested with an OPK and it was pos! this was CD13).

I'm on CD17 today, about 4DPO I think, so too early really for anything, have had some sharp pains in my left side though.

I'll be testing on the 9th probably, I'm due on the 8th but I'm never late.

Hope the scan goes ok Annie

never thought it could be ov pain dont remember having it before this could be a lucky sign when do you all test i think we need another bfp would be fab if we all got one close together x

Hi ladies, just popping by quickly to let you know my scan went well. Saw the heart beating and they don't seem concerned about the spotting. Hope you're all doing well. Everyone in the tww yet?

hey i'll be your buddy, even though im only on my 3rd CD

annie thats great news!!! :happydance:

I'm currently in the 1ww so I hope we all get BFPs :)

hi shey welcome to our little group how long have you been ttc?

Annie thats great news.

Hi Shey.

I'm about 6 or 7 dpo today. Due next sunday/monday and dreading it cause I know it's not my month. OH is at his sisters flat today helping her strip the walls so he can paint it (i'm still waiting for him to paint my flat after a year!! :( ). She's showing of her little bump now. Yesterday he went to the council with her and he said there was the cutest baby trying to stand up, he didn't want to tell me cause of how broody I am :( I want a bump so badly. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

it will happen you just never know when. i know its hard but try and stay positive we are always here if you need a natter much love jo xx

Hang in there Faerie, it'll happen...one thing I always try to tell myself is "you can't rush a baby"...they come when ready :)

I'm 11 dpo and really anxious to test but trying really hard not too. I don't feel its my month either. I haven't had any symptoms, but the regular backpain I get every month which means AF is on its way. My birthday is Tuesday so I'm afraid to test early and get disappointed and then have a crappy bday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->