Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

My boobs are aching!! Well not so much aching, just like, shooty pains that go to my nipples... Is this good? Lol... I'm not due until sunday/monday NEXT week, so a good 7/8 days, and my boobs don't usually hurt until about 4/5 days before. Also during work I was getting twinges in my abdomen, mainly on the left side, little shooty feelings. I don't wanna look too much into it though, I often get cramps after Ov, but the boobie thing has only just occured! Nothing else though, no frequent toilet visits and sicky feelings. I'm tired but i've been at work and it's tiring on a saturday (kids, EVERYWHERE).

ooooo that sounds promising, fingers crossed x

welcome to our little group ashley

Welcome Ashley

I caved and took a test this morning...it was a BFN...been pretty sad all day. I may stop trying for awhile..we'll see :cry:

lots of :dust: to you all

I haven't had my AF this month, I thought for sure that I would get it but nope, due to the stress im under it didn't come. I've been cramping like crazy these past few days and feeling nauseated and my nipples feel weird.

sorry about the bfn bonjo you could try ntnp for a while that may help xx

shey when should you af have arrived

forgot to ask are you on cycle number 4 bonjo - we could do with a front page for members how many cycles etc, any suggestions, good idea?

Welcome Ashley

I caved and took a test this morning...it was a BFN...been pretty sad all day. I may stop trying for awhile..we'll see :cry:

lots of :dust: to you all

Hi Bonjo, don't give up as before my BFP I felt very down. Normally coming up to af I am irritable and paranoid, but I just had this feeling of depression this time, which now looking back wasn't the norm. So you never know :)

Only a week left until testing. Feel miserable today though.

Down. just can't be bothered anymore. :(

I'd like to see the scan aswell Annie :)

Boobs were hurting from 5dpo (ish), nipples were stinging? Back ache and weird dreams. But I'm sure I get those every month :(

being down could be a symptom if you are useualy up beat

Hi Jo - yep I'm on cycle 4. great idea!!

Thanks Annie - I've been irritable, paranoid and depressed but you're right. I could be totally surprised so we'll see??

Faerie - I'm w/ you just down and very "blah" today!! I had weird dreams too...the other night I had a dream that milk was coming out of my nips (sorry TMI) but it was kind of funny because I was seeing how far I could shoot it across the room.:haha:

No matter what happens I can only take one day at a time. I love having this forum to turn when I need cheering up and to know that I'm not alone...thanks girls

i know, love our little group the support from you all is fab. ps that dream was soooo funny how weird you never know it could be a sign.

ok front page info how abot name, age, cycle number and bfp date as we will all get one one day (i think we sould ask for 5 posts on here before your info goes on) any other ideas?

Hi - lol that dream sounds so funny bonjo. Faerie I hope that despite things seeming business as usual that you get your bfp. The funny thing l found looking back was that I had a load of symptoms from say 1dpo until about 8 dpo, then nothing, and that made me so down and depressed! I had no symptoms from 9dpo until my lack of AF, which I guess is a pretty big one.
How about asking what #baby they are trying to conceive?
Good luck everyone , I just feel so comfortable here, I keep sneaking back although I know it's kinda strange as I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. Oh I never got a scan photo by the way - stingy feckers ;) I'm getting another one privately at 9 weeks ( yes I am that paranoid) - so if all looks well I should get a scan ( seeing as I'm paying €180 for it!) and post it then.
Once you all get your bfps this month we can re group in first tri and call ourselves "waddling watermelons" which will be fitting a few months down the line ;)

i love the "waddling watermelons" thats funny ok so if you can post your info i will get on with it
Name
Baby no
Cycle No
BFP date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member