Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

It was awesome, Johnny Depp is lovely even as a mad man :D My princess really enjoyed it aswell.

Had a lovely pub meal aswell, in a lovely mood today, hoping AF doesn't show too soon, don't want to put a downer on my day. No cramps really, backache and NO CRAVING CHOCOLATE!! so it's sort of looking good but I'm not getting my hopes up.

How is everyone?

How do I get my own little Wannabe Watermelon siggy? = ]

:dust:

https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Signatures/Wannabewatermelons.jpg
Add on the end with no spaces

no problem anyone doing anything this evening, we had chinese take away it was fab but now cant move im so stuffed

OH is playing xbox with his mate, I was attempting a WasJig puzzle but my cat wouldn't let me (literally picking pieces up and moving them) so I'm sat in my bedroom, probably going to play some cheesy games online, I'm shattered after today.

i was just thinking i may go and watch most haunted and mark some more work in bed, while OH plays the ps3 oh the romance of it all.

Today is going ok :D

I have a few cramps :( But I havent spotted yet, so fingers crossed...

And I won £30 on the lottery :D don't usually play, lol. It cost us about £25 for cinema yesterday so I basically won it back :D

Spoke too soon, think the witch got me. :( Very light atm, but the cramps are there. Going to go and have a bath and sulk to myself. That was the 7th month, going onto 8th now. My next AF is due the day OH little sister finds out the sex of her baby :(

I feel pretty heartbroken now, but can't talk to OH cause he has a friend round :(

oh im so sorry hun go and spend your £30 on chocolate xx

Can I join in!

AliBoo
Name: Alison
TTC no: 1
Cycle No: Cycle 7
BFP date: ...........

Can I join in too please :flower:

Name: Anita
TTC no: 3
Cycle No: Cycle 2
BFP date: ...........

My daughter is 10, my step daughter is 6 and my son is 18 months so this is my fourth but my third pregnancy iykwim?

welcome to our little group i will add your details soon would you like our sigi

Yay, lots of people joining the watermelons :)

I think I'm the youngest??

Spent most of the morning crying today, and various arguments with my 5 year old step daughter... lol, anyone would think she's just as hormonal as me!

Welcome new folk :)

Im on CD17 and expect a CD30 cycle this month! what do I need to do to get the watermelon thing in my signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->