Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

thanks for the welcome ladies :kiss:
i would love the sig please. what do i do to get it?

Can I join in too please :flower:

Name: Anita
TTC no: 3
Cycle No: Cycle 2
BFP date: ...........

My daughter is 10, my step daughter is 6 and my son is 18 months so this is my fourth but my third pregnancy iykwim?

Hi Anita, and everyone else! I kind of lurk here still although I got my BFP last month. I'm from Ireland too, have a 19 month old son and on #2.
Wishing all of you the best of luck this cycle :dust:
Faerie, am so sorry you're out. I can only imagine it seems like a long time now trying although the docs would think otherwise. I really hope the next month is the month for you :)

Can I join in too please :flower:

Name: Anita
TTC no: 3
Cycle No: Cycle 2
BFP date: ...........

My daughter is 10, my step daughter is 6 and my son is 18 months so this is my fourth but my third pregnancy iykwim?

Hi Anita, and everyone else! I kind of lurk here still although I got my BFP last month. I'm from Ireland too, have a 19 month old son and on #2.
Wishing all of you the best of luck this cycle :dust:
Faerie, am so sorry you're out. I can only imagine it seems like a long time now trying although the docs would think otherwise. I really hope the next month is the month for you :)

aww thanks hun xx where in ireland are you from? im from waterford :)

Hi, I'm from Dublin originally but living in Meath for some time now. I have cousins in Waterford though and have been down to visit them. Lovely place :)

Hi, I'm from Dublin originally but living in Meath for some time now. I have cousins in Waterford though and have been down to visit them. Lovely place :)

im living in tramore and love it there :) congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

Abstersmum I cant see anything there :( I tried to copy it from your sig but it didnt work :shrug: am i doing it right?

starting to get af cramps guess im back to a 28 day cycle oh well taking next month off as we dont want a december baby and i think we could do with a break still coming on here though

sorry lady my fault not pasted it https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Signatures/Wannabewatermelons.jpg
Add on the end with no spaces here is

My pre-seed arrived today. Has anyone else used this before? I figured I'd give it a try and see.

Abster, I too don't really want a december baby, so I'm more NTNP this month...I mean if it were to happen great, I'd be ecsastic but if not no biggie!! Actually a New Year's baby would be fun :) but I've come to realize that I have ZERO control on when a baby will arrive...

I would LOVE a december baby. Heh

Not used pre seed so can't help i'm afraid, i used Concieve plus.

Gonna drink a bit a wine tonight, haven't had a drink since OH birthday middle of january.

How is everyone? My stomach is killing today, wanted to take my heaty weaty with me to work :(

still got af pains and feeling a bit sick, not used pre seed, how was the concieve plus thinking about getting some

Well, it didn't give me a BFP... but it did feel very natural to use and OH liked using it. I'm hoping it does help me get my BFP as it did cost me £15... gah lol.

Abstersmum and Bonjo, I'd laugh if you got a BFP now and get a December baby after saying you don't want one. You know how mother nature can be.
Ladymilly, I was in Tramore on holidays before and it's lovely there. Do you get sick of all us Dubs coming down in the summer?!
How is everyone feeling today? My morning sickness (well all day sickness) is still bad. Am working from home today as just couldn't face going in. I'm sure people are starting to get suspicious from all my absences lately as I rarely take time off normally. My 19 month old has come down with a vomitting bug, poor fella, my mam has him now though while I'm working.
Who's still in the running for this month?

well i could be due af thursday or the 16th starting to get af pains so its not looking good, someone at work announced he was going to be a dad today its not fair, i just want to be pregnant now!!

well many women get cramping in early pregnancy so it might not mean bad news! Fingers crossed :)
I can only imagine what it's like hearing other peoples news like that - but it will be you soon, hopefully much sooner than you think...

thanks annie just wish i knew when my af is due i think i ov'd day 14

Abstersmum and Bonjo, I'd laugh if you got a BFP now and get a December baby after saying you don't want one. You know how mother nature can be.
Ladymilly, I was in Tramore on holidays before and it's lovely there. Do you get sick of all us Dubs coming down in the summer?!
How is everyone feeling today? My morning sickness (well all day sickness) is still bad. Am working from home today as just couldn't face going in. I'm sure people are starting to get suspicious from all my absences lately as I rarely take time off normally. My 19 month old has come down with a vomitting bug, poor fella, my mam has him now though while I'm working.
Who's still in the running for this month?

:haha: ah Annie I just normally stay away from the crowds in the summer :haha: the beach is lovely isnt it :thumbup:
well im oving today so wish me luck. im going to pounce on OH this evening :haha: i know this is only my second cycle but i am just so impatient :blush: good luck to all you ladies :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->