Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Abstersmum and Bonjo, I'd laugh if you got a BFP now and get a December baby after saying you don't want one. You know how mother nature can be.
Ladymilly, I was in Tramore on holidays before and it's lovely there. Do you get sick of all us Dubs coming down in the summer?!
How is everyone feeling today? My morning sickness (well all day sickness) is still bad. Am working from home today as just couldn't face going in. I'm sure people are starting to get suspicious from all my absences lately as I rarely take time off normally. My 19 month old has come down with a vomitting bug, poor fella, my mam has him now though while I'm working.
Who's still in the running for this month?

:haha: ah Annie I just normally stay away from the crowds in the summer :haha: the beach is lovely isnt it :thumbup:
well im oving today so wish me luck. im going to pounce on OH this evening :haha: i know this is only my second cycle but i am just so impatient :blush: good luck to all you ladies :kiss:

Oh yes they don't call it the sunny southeast for nothing! I'm not a full bred Dub though - I'm half German if that helps! Actually the Germans have a terrible reptuation for taking over all main tourist spots and walking around bare chested and sun burnt. Ah I can't win!:shrug:
Best of luck tonight, and try to get him tom morning again for good luck ;) That was my last attempt when trying - my hubby was worn out, but he works much better in the morning so gave him a pleasant surprise one morning before work. He knew I was only doing it for baby making purposes but was happy to oblige anyway! I'm impatient too and once I decide I want something I want it NOW!!
On an annoying note - my skin has really really broken out and I have several huge and ugly pimples all around my chin and jaw line. I tend to have a couple of spots anyway but nothing like this. It's so embarrassing, but of course I'll take whatever comes as long as I get a healthy baby, but it's still not nice :growlmad:

Abstersmum and Bonjo, I'd laugh if you got a BFP now and get a December baby after saying you don't want one. You know how mother nature can be.
Ladymilly, I was in Tramore on holidays before and it's lovely there. Do you get sick of all us Dubs coming down in the summer?!
How is everyone feeling today? My morning sickness (well all day sickness) is still bad. Am working from home today as just couldn't face going in. I'm sure people are starting to get suspicious from all my absences lately as I rarely take time off normally. My 19 month old has come down with a vomitting bug, poor fella, my mam has him now though while I'm working.
Who's still in the running for this month?

:haha: ah Annie I just normally stay away from the crowds in the summer :haha: the beach is lovely isnt it :thumbup:
well im oving today so wish me luck. im going to pounce on OH this evening :haha: i know this is only my second cycle but i am just so impatient :blush: good luck to all you ladies :kiss:

Oh yes they don't call it the sunny southeast for nothing! I'm not a full bred Dub though - I'm half German if that helps! Actually the Germans have a terrible reptuation for taking over all main tourist spots and walking around bare chested and sun burnt. Ah I can't win!:shrug:
Best of luck tonight, and try to get him tom morning again for good luck ;) That was my last attempt when trying - my hubby was worn out, but he works much better in the morning so gave him a pleasant surprise one morning before work. He knew I was only doing it for baby making purposes but was happy to oblige anyway! I'm impatient too and once I decide I want something I want it NOW!!
On an annoying note - my skin has really really broken out and I have several huge and ugly pimples all around my chin and jaw line. I tend to have a couple of spots anyway but nothing like this. It's so embarrassing, but of course I'll take whatever comes as long as I get a healthy baby, but it's still not nice :growlmad:

Il have to bribe jack with sweets to stay in his room in the morning :haha:
awww i hope your spots clear up soon hun :hugs: I have gotten loads too since coming off the pill :growlmad: i hate them and they bloody hurt too :growlmad:
I just hope that my cycle is back to normal now and that I am actually oving. fingers crossed that I am. now im off to seduce my OH :haha:

good luck ladymil and enjoy :thumbup:

Abster - there is still hope...we need at least one BFP a month :)

Annie - any thoughts on what the sex may be?

AF should be ending for me soon so I will attempt to act quite normal this month...(HA yeah right)

i just wish i knew when my af is due 2 days or 7 still feeling a bit sick but it could be worry

Oh Abster I hope you get your BFP :)

I'm nearly out of AF, going to try being less crazy this month, we're also only going to BD every other night, which should work out right if I OV on the same day as last month.

I really really hope you get your BFP Abster :flower: loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to you hun :hugs::hugs:

dont know how i feel today still some af pain had a trip out with the school today, i do wonder if there is any point in the education system, i asked a 15 year old student what leather comes from, his answer owl's another loked at him and said dont be stupid it's snakes. why do i bother.

Lol.. awww oh dear!

There is some hope though, I swear my step daughter is smarter than me and she's not 6 yet. When I said I'd put some sneaky sugar on her cereal, her reply was "only if it's demerara"

well i made some questions harder, where does cotton come from, i had to give them a clue (it doesnt come from animals) the reply a dog

starting to get hopeful as af pain is gone i hate the wait i just want to know

oh hun I really hope this is it for you :hugs::hugs: the wait is horrible isnt it :nope: i have 11 days left before testing :growlmad: il go mad :haha:

Hi Abster, couldn't help but laugh at your students responses. I guarrantee I was brighter than that in school although I still am a little ignorant! I remember in biology class we were studying the womans cycle. You know day 1 is start of period (um actually I'm pretty sure you all know!!) Anyway we had a test, and one of the questions was something like " on what day in a womans cycle does menstruation begin?" Some boy wrote "Monday". The teacher was pretty amused - we were around 15-16 at the time.
Abster that's also great that your AF pains went. That happened me, got them slightly on the morning before AF was due and then they went altogether.
Bonjo, I'm thinking it's a girl. Firstly maybe cause I want one (although any healthy baby is welcome!) Secondly as my skin is breaking out this time - and didn't with DS. Thirdly at my scan at 6+3 baby measured 6+0. My DS was always big. I read that in the first week female embryos grow slower. Also this time around I have had thrush (TMI) first time in my life and a UTI - again first time in my life. I heard girls cause you more trouble than boys. So that's my theory! I wanna find out sex but dh doesn't. We'll see!
Well better get back to work now - have been working from home all week as I've caught a stomach bug. My dh, ds and mother have it too. Total nightmare changing my sons nappies and cleaning his vomit when sick yourself. Maybe I said too much there. Talk soon, and fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies. Another BFP is long overdue on this thread!

thank you i dont want to get my hopes up i still feel a bit off colour but it could all be in my head
bonjo i had thrush with my daughter and bleeding so who knows you could be right

Ok, this may be dumb, but I have to ask, what is a "thrush"?...we don't use that word over here in the states but I've seen a few people say it on this forum so I'm wondering what it means...

Ah "yeast infection" got it :haha:....We just call it a plain ole yeast infection here (boring) but from now on I'm calling it a thrush!! Now, if I start speaking w/ an English accent my husband will get concerned :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->