Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

:haha: i still cant stop symptom spotting i just wasnt to take a test roll on wednesday

Is it too late to join? I would like to and my cycle is usually 28-29 days.

no feel free, welcome to the watermelons, where in your cycle are you

we have 2 members at the beginning of their cycle 1 in the 2ww 1 pregnant and im due af soon good luck this month

Hi everyone! I am new to this as well and I would really like to join you... I am on CD11

Hi Daria and Chanhoney, welcome to the little watermelon group! I guess you two are still waiting to go into action for this month, and I wish you the best of luck. I joined this thread in the beginning and got my BFP soon after. I currently lurk and am in the process of stealing all these lovely ladies from TTC into the first Tri ;)
Best of luck to everyone!
Oh I have a wedding dress fitting today. I feel so sick though and no one can come with me and it's a 50 min drive up Also my stomach is so bloated and am nervous the dress wont fit. I guess this isn't much of a worry and I'm glad to be preggers in the first place but I am still sat here in my pjs and dressing gown as I can't even be bothered to shower!
How is everyone else doing?

im ok af cramps are back so i guess i will be out again oh well. how is everyone else doing, im off to my mums later which will be fun not!

Annie - good luck w/ the dressing fitting and hope you feel better soon.

I feel the beginnings of a cold coming on...yuck. OV should be next week so if I do get sick that will not help my chances.

abster - there's still hope

welcome ladies :flower:

Annie good luck with your dress fitting and i really hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Abster dont stop hoping :hugs::hugs: there is always a possiblity until the witch arrives :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ah well af got me last night so im looking forward to my break for a month

ah crap Abster - that's a pity :(
Maybe the break will do you good though, you're still so young and have plenty of time anyway - I'm sure it will happen soon...
My dress fitting went ok - it still fits, although I don't look that good in it with my bloated belly. It took a lot out of me going into town and walking around for ages. I was so sick later I was in bed at 8:30 and spent all day yesterday on the sofa in my pj's. I also had cramps which I'm guessing were gas related ( relatively mild in upper/middle abdomen), but still had me concerned - so I refused to lift a finger. I seem a bit better today though!
Well it's mothers day today here in Ireland. My son gave me a card and a picture - not bad for a 20 month old!
How is everyone this morning? I'm dreading going into work tomorrow as I was off/working from home because of the bug most of last week, I worked from home the previous Tue, and on my tww with this one I took 2 days off sick too for a bug/flu. I'm usually never off sick so I'm afraid of what my boss etc think of me, esp when they find out I'm pregnant - they will say oh yeah sure stomach bug - yeah right....

Sorry abster!

Hey new folks.

Haven't been on for a few days. I've been so sad recently and stressed so I went out drinking, i'm paying for it now though, i'm covered in spots :( AF is over now, so I'm back to bding. I really don't think it's gonna happen for a while. Everything is telling me to wait.

awwww sorry Abster :cry: but look forward to your break this month hun :hugs::hugs:

im feeling like AF is coming even though she not due for a about a week :shrug: so tired today though :sleep: early night tonigh :thumbup:

OHHH! I wanna be a wannabe watermelon! My BFP is due 26th march!!!!!! Im the 2ww now!

Sorry the wicked :witch: got you abster, but enjoy the break. I'm thinking about taking a break soon myself. We are currently house hunting and will be moving soon so I just don't want to be obsessing over TTC at the same time.

milly and candyapple - lots of :dust: to you.

welcome candy good luck in the 2ww, its not over yet lady. i am enjoying the break already and on the plus side got a free condom through the post today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->