Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Hi Candy Apple and Lucia, welcome :)
Candy Apple hope this 2WW spees by for you and you get your bfp, lucia where in your cycle are you? Best of luck to you both. :dust: :dust:
I still hang around this thread like an annoying relative that wont leave! I have a private scan this Friday to hopefully put my mind at ease as I had some spotting about 4 wks ago.
Abster - that's funny about the condom coming through the door - it almost seems like a sign,although I probably wouldn't use it!
As for us there's been a severe drought as after my scare I'm too scared to. DH is understanding and I try and make an effort otherwise but he sure is in for a dry spell these next few months :)

does this mean we will finaly get to see a pic, im on a complete break this month and will be protecting, oh not too happy about using condoms but he has no choice bless him

Hi Candy Apple and Lucia, welcome :)
Candy Apple hope this 2WW spees by for you and you get your bfp, lucia where in your cycle are you? Best of luck to you both. :dust: :dust:
I still hang around this thread like an annoying relative that wont leave! I have a private scan this Friday to hopefully put my mind at ease as I had some spotting about 4 wks ago.
Abster - that's funny about the condom coming through the door - it almost seems like a sign,although I probably wouldn't use it!
As for us there's been a severe drought as after my scare I'm too scared to. DH is understanding and I try and make an effort otherwise but he sure is in for a dry spell these next few months :)

I'm on CD 7 (just came of AF today) should ovulate around 25th this is also my #2 month of ttc nice to meet you ladys how many BFP are here any tips?

Hi ladies. Hope its not too late for me to join. AF for me is due on the 31st and will be testing on Easter Sunday if AF doesnt show. :dust: to all. :)

Hey ladies I'm still about but very busy. How is everyone? More new bpeople HURRAH :D

Welcome mystique...I will be testing Easter Sunday too if AF doesn't show.

I'm on CD 12 today so lots of :sex: this week. I said I wasn't going to think about it much this month but clearly thats not happening :haha:

Welcome mystique...I will be testing Easter Sunday too if AF doesn't show.

I'm on CD 12 today so lots of :sex: this week. I said I wasn't going to think about it much this month but clearly thats not happening :haha:

Thanks bonjo808. Yeah me too. No matter how hard I try to get my mind off it, it's clearly not working. :haha:

:dust: to all of us though. :)

Is anyone trying anything different this month?

We're trying the sperm meets egg plan :S Haha... hmm. Still using conceive plus aswell.
OH failed in the not smoking thing, so he has got till september to impregnate me. It will be a year then, so we're going to the doctor and if it turns out that smoking is having an effect he has to stop.

It's St Paddys day today, but I OV in a couple of days (i'm also taking antibioctics atm) so no drinking for me!! Which is horrible because I'm part Irish and always very proud of this fact!

Went to the doctor on my day off yesterday about my spots (suffered with acne most of my life :( ) and I mentioned that I'm trying to conceive so she's put me on Duac, hoping this clears my skin up a little :)

I'm trying the "sperm meets egg plan" too. I got a positive OPK yesterday so going to be busy the next few days :winkwink: Also started using preseed, however I think I used too much, it went everywhere last night (sorry tmi).

Lol... when we first used Conceive plus OH was a bit enthusiastic... haha, it's very messy stuff isn't! I'm on CD11 I think so should be oving in the next few days... Gonna start checking with OPKs soon :D

We had a lady in my office announce her pregnancy today then another lady brought her new baby to work today....OMG I just want to go cry now!!

well i am a moody bitch today :blush: everything is getting to me and i had a row with OH for no reason :blush: also i am shattered. not getting my hopes up but i remember before i knew I was pregnant with jack i totally lost it with OH for no good reason :shrug: im trying not to think about it too much though :wacko: only a few more days to testing. when is the earliest i could test?

hi gang, i have so much work to do at the moment im pleased i dont have to think about ttc although i have taken the soy - nightmare i've seen smaller horse pills

Hi all...how is everyone today!

So we just found out that we got the house we had been wanting so we'll be moving in about a month...I think this will be a nice project to keep my mind off TTC and then once we've moved and are settled I can start obsessing about TTC again :haha:

However, interestingly enough my SIL sent me a text today and said that she had a dream I was pregnant and craving tic tacs...She does NOT know we are TTC so I just responded w/ an "LOL"...Then she asked if it was possible!!! To which, I wanted to reply "that's none of your business" but I didn't. I think she's just being nosey and trying to find out so she can tell the rest of the family which we do not want anyone to know.... but I was annoyed by this and wanted to vent to someone who could understand.

Hi all...how is everyone today!

So we just found out that we got the house we had been wanting so we'll be moving in about a month...I think this will be a nice project to keep my mind off TTC and then once we've moved and are settled I can start obsessing about TTC again :haha:

However, interestingly enough my SIL sent me a text today and said that she had a dream I was pregnant and craving tic tacs...She does NOT know we are TTC so I just responded w/ an "LOL"...Then she asked if it was possible!!! To which, I wanted to reply "that's none of your business" but I didn't. I think she's just being nosey and trying to find out so she can tell the rest of the family which we do not want anyone to know.... but I was annoyed by this and wanted to vent to someone who could understand.

Hey bonjo808. Sorry to hear about SIL. Is she pregnant and the type who would rub it in? Just ignore and dont get bothered by her. carry on with your life and TTC. Hope your SIL's dream comes true though (in case she was telling the truth) :hugs:

She's one of those "I'm desparate to be married and have kids" types so I think she's just being nosey and wanting to know if her little brother will have kids before she does....You're right I"m not gonna let it bother me, although she's coming in town to stay w/ us for the weekend so I have to make sure to hide all the TTC stuff (prenatal vitamins, OPK, HPT, preseed etc) :haha:

I hope her dream comes true too....but I doubt it actually was a dream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->