Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Goodluck bonjo808. I am very positive for us this Easter that we will get our BFPs. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ah hun ignore her families are a nightmare! fab about the house by the way

Ladies, it's 5:46pm in Rio de Janeiro. Time for me to get to work (I work nights). Ill be back tomorrow or maybe tonight. :dust: to all.

thanks abster - I have a feeling this is the beginning of the rest of the family starting to ask and pressure...they've been good so far.

Mystique - enjoy your night...its almost the end of my work day woohoo...

I'm so behind with everybody! My laptop broke so i have to use the pc in the front room and don't like people being nosey :(

Had LOADS of ewcm yesterday!! Opk got darker so should be getting a positive tonight :d yay

Im back ladies. Hows everyone holding up? You know what? I never figured when I Ov. I just assume that its on the 14th day for a 28 day cycle. Not really temping and charting. Lol. Tried it once and it drove me nuts, knowing that i'd ov and still get a bfn...

well i have the most horrible headache today and am so tired even though i was in bed at half 9 last night!!!!! I hate waiting to test. I am really moody too today and emotional :cry:

well i have the most horrible headache today and am so tired even though i was in bed at half 9 last night!!!!! I hate waiting to test. I am really moody too today and emotional :cry:

Hey ladymilly, sorry bout your headache. Hope u get better hun :hugs:

I also hate waiting. In fact, the 2WW is driving me nuts!!! :dohh:

Ladymilly those could be good signs that your :bfp: is on its way

I just entered the 2ww - my objective is to keep myself busy so I don't think about it....

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

so tired today just want this month to hurry up so i can get back to ttc roll on the 13th

Hi ladies, how are things?
Bonjo, sorry to hear about your annoying SIL. Make sure she's the last to find out when you get your bfp! Interefering people really annoy me!
Good luck Faerie - looks like you might be busy for the next while.
Well good luck to everyone else too for this month. I have my fingers crossed for you all.
Mystique, I just read you're in Brazil. Sounds very exotic from little ol Ireland!Are you from there - as you're English is perfect if you are.
I just thought I'd mention a quick update. I had my scan today, and we got to see our little wriggly blob again. This time we could just make out arms and legs ( by using our imaginiation!) She said it measures perfectly for my dates and all looks well - and deffo 1 - so I am just getting fat ;)
On an annoying note, I have another UTI and am on antibiotics again. I also have a cold so I'm feeling a tad sorry for myself at the moment. My hubby is being great as usual though and I don't have to lift a finger.
I'm gonna try to attach the scan although it really does just look like a blob. The head is at the bottom and then there's her two elbows and a leg at the end.
Talk soon everyone :)

Attachments

• Scan 9+3.jpg
    Scan 9+3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
Good luck to everyone. Hope it's a BFP for us. Yes I really hate the 2WW. Time seems to be very slow during 2ww...

Goodnight everyone. Im off to work now.

Hi everyone! I am new here, its so nice to see that we are all on the same boat! sometimes I feel so lonely and get so stressed out! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with EWCM, well I usually notice it during the time I O, usually its around for about 4/5 days and I can actually stretch it between my fingers..sorry tmi.....but this month there hardly seems to be any there and I am a little worried, I noticed some on sunday, tuesday and little bits here and there, which is usual for me...anyone else experience EWCM shortage every now and then??? thank you!

Since TTC I rarely noticed ewcm but when I wasn't trying there was loads... This month i've had a lot more but i've been taking couigh medicine that contains guaifenesin and i'm so positive it's worked.

"How does it work? Guaifenesin, a common ingredient in cough syrups, is an "expectorant". That is, it relieves congestion by helping liquefy mucus in your lungs, allowing you to cough it up. And because it works systemically on all mucus membranes in your body, it can make your cervical mucus wetter, too."

Good morning ladies! I've used Opks the past 3 or 4 days and not had a positive yet :( Last month I got one on CD13, but af did arrive slightly early, so maybe this month I'm just going to OV a little later and have my usual 28 days? I've ran out of opks now though so I can't test today! Gutted. Might have to buy some :S

Annie that is a wonderful scan :D

Hey ladies, how are we all?

So, I kept all the opks I had used and last nigth when I got another negative I decided to look through them because admittedly I had rushed a few, not left them as long as I should have before disposing of them, so I looked through them today and two were actually positive?? The rest were neg... haha, unfortunatley I didn't date them :S but I believe it was friday night/sat morning.

Hi ladies, how is everyone today. I'm 5DPO today so I'm starting that crucial part of the 2ww where I start to symptom spot every little thing. My next AF is due Easter weekend which we will be visiting my in-laws so if AF shows then I'll be miserable and if it doesn't show I'll be a nervous wreck and won't be able to test til we get back.

Although, I'm not really feeling it this month. People say "sometimes you just know"...well when does that happen?...do you know right away? Do you know after a week? I'm waiting for some light bulb moment but its not happening....sorry for the rant...kinda cranky today :cry:

i have never had the lightbulb moment so who knows good luck with the 2ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->