Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

I don't know anyone who 'just knew'. I hope I get that feeling. In the 2ww now... boring times!

yes the 2WW is very boring! when will you be testing faerie? I'm pretty sure after this month we will be taking a few months off. The whole TTC process is getting to me...I need a break.

Hi there girls, how are you? Bonjo hope this is your luck month then, if you plan to take a break after it!
I'm sure there'll be some BFPs this month, there has to be :)
With both my pregnancies I never 'just knew' not until my AF was kinda late, but that is a pretty obvious sign when they're normally regular.
I'm really not having the easiest pregnancy so far. Yesterday I seem to have come down with another bug or something. Horrible diahrrea cramps that come and go followed by diahrrea and vomtting all day long. I still can't even sip water without getting the cramps. Dunno if it's a bug or what. So I'm gonna have to make an appointment with the dr again today as I'd say I'm really dehydrated at this stage :(
I told my boss yesterday so at least she's understanding now, and not giving me a hard time for being off work again.
Hope everyone else is well. Talk soon :)

hi ladies. well my update is that still no AF which is great but since sunday i have done 4 tesco hpts and all faint lines :shrug: im going mad. cant afford to get another test till tomoro so going to get a clearblue or a frer and test friday if still no sign of AF. i just wish i knew :cry:

Hope its a bfp milly!

Bonjo, I'm due around the 3rd/4th april.. I think.

I'm on about 3/4 dpo atm and not feeling it's my month. We've decided to give OH little sister the baby furniture we had kept... cause she's due in august and i'm not even gonna be heavily pregnant by then even if i do get pregnant now, plus i work and will have an income whereas she hasn't even sorted out her income support yet (muppet, she turned 18 last week and STILL hasn't gone to the jobcentre).

Annie - Hope you feel better soon

Milly - its sounds promising!!!

Faerie - Sorry to hear about the furniture, :( your time is coming!! I'm due on the 2nd so I hope we both get our BFPs!!

well still no AF today :) but not testing again till the morning :wacko: believe i would if i had any more tests in the house :dohh: so im going into town today to get a frer or clearblue for the morning. i just wish i knew :wacko:

Good luck ladymilly! I bet you're preggers! Hopefully our luck of the Irish will rub off on everyone else too ;)

Faerie, you're very good giving your furniture away. I guess you'll just have to buy more as I'd say there's a very high chance you will be pregnant while she's still using it.

My bug seems to be lifting. The doc agreed it was probably another virus and gave my rehydrating sacehts.
Now my old pal morning sickness has returned to prime postition. At least I'm keeping food down again even if the thoughts of it makes me feel sick.

I was just thinking girls I may need to remove my ticker as I have no more room to write anything else, and I wanted to put a quick pregnancy/scan summary as part of my siggy. I am not jumping ship though and will continue to post as long as I'm welcome. I know it must be weird listening to me moaning about pregnancy stuff when of course that's what everyone's aim is anyway. I never mean to sound patronising or smug anyway that's for sure, and I know that everyone's time will come, even if for you guys you will need a bit more patience than me!

Anyway, talk to you all soon :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

well the luck of the irish must be with me cos i got my BFP :happydance::happydance: i did a first response test this morning at 5 a.m. :haha: best of luck to all of you here girls and i really hope you all get your BFPs asap :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awesome!!

Hope the luck of the irish works for me :D (half irish)

ooo Congrats milly!! :happydance:

I think thats one BFP per month for our little group so far, right?

Congratulations ladymilly, so happy for you. Yes I think that's one a month. Who's next in line?!
H&H 9 months to you ladymilly, and fingers crossed for everyone else. Maybe this thread can have 1 bfp in first month and then 2 in 2nd month etc?

sorry hun but it aint over yet fingers crossed - i have enjoyed the break this month i'm ready to get back to ttc x

thanks abster - I'm trying to remain hopeful but all symptoms point to AF showing up right on time. I'm so in tune w/ my body that I would know by now if something was different.

I think we'll take a few months off. We're moving next month then we go on vacation so maybe in June we'll start up again. But I'll still check in w/ you guys here on bnb.

Hope you all get your:bfp:s and lots of :dust:

Still two days left bonjo, it aint over :) good luck hunny.

Been away for a few days, went to me mam and dads for the weekend, and have spent the last three days in bed with the worst cold i've ever had. Not feeling any symptoms, so i'm not getting my hopes up, nothing noticable anyway and with me having a cold any symptoms i have noticed i have put it down to the colds fault.

Hope that you're all alright prob won't be on again for a few days, back to work soon :(

oooo faerie - I've heard sometimes a cold can be a symptom!!

good luck lady.

Yeah i've heard that too, but my OH gave it to me, and he got it off our mates :( Everyone is dying from this cold lol.

Feeling better today though, princess is at her nans so we've had a lie in.

Not feel any symptoms really, but i'm not feeling any AF yet either (i usually start getting cramps/tender breasts around now) so ... hmm

How is everyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->