Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

hi all how are you today. i need to update the front page again if you are a new member and not on the front page can you post your details and i will add you. i feel so sick today and i still have some stomach ache put this is aparently normal.

hey joanna! just putting my info :)

nevertogether
Name: Liana
TTC Baby no: 1 (Step Mom to 2)
Cycle No: 3
BFP date:

Here is my info
:kiss:Anxious5:kiss:
Name: Jessica
Baby number: 5
Cycle number:2

abster..Sorry you feel bad, but it is all worth it

Afm...think I am gonna O soon...:happydance: ewcm mixed with whitecm and cp is HSO:happydance:

mumanddad
Name: hayleigh
TTC baby no: 2
Cycle No: 27
BFP date:

thanks for that i will do it tomorrow when i am less tired, anxious please dont think i am moaning i am happy i feel sick because it means all is going well.

I know you are exstatic!!!! with my last son I vomitted for 4 mnths straight, couldnt even eat a single bite...ugh it was horrible but well worth it!! goodluck hunny

Hey ladies how are we all? I'm not feeling positive this month, I think we may have missed our window. When I tried explaining to my OH that theres only a small window of conception each month he told me I was being pessimistic and we got into a little debate about it :( Haha, it wasn't very fun but it's done now.

Saw my pregnant friend today with her 8 month old baby, I am so envious. I want the morning sickness I want the pains I want back ache I want the jeans not fitting. I'[m very happy for her though, just so envious

Goodmorning ladies... Cd19 for me and gave up on O... Still no sign its coming around but Dh and I have been bd'ing everything other day so hopefully thats good enuf

good luck Anxious...hopefully all the :sex: works for you.

I've hit the dreaded 6dpo when every twinge, tingle or ache I feel I wonder if its implantation or a symptom. I know the one month I don't have any symptoms will be the month I get a :bfp:

good luck Anxious...hopefully all the :sex: works for you.

I've hit the dreaded 6dpo when every twinge, tingle or ache I feel I wonder if its implantation or a symptom. I know the one month I don't have any symptoms will be the month I get a :bfp:
Goodluck hun...Hope this mnth is yours............

hey ladies!

abster - it's my 3rd night of soy. i'm so anxious to see the results! hope everyone is doing well. lots of :dust: to all of you!

none at all! i don't even get night sweats. i naturally have a lot of body heat when i sleep, so i sleep with a fan, and no problems. no headaches either :)

thats fab news and by the time you see your oh you will have had 2 cycles

thanks abster! if it works, i owe it all to you for finally talking me into taking it. hehe. granted, you didn't have to try much. but still. i'm curious to see if my o stays the same, or is stronger or earlier. only time will tell. :hugs:

I'm thinking about trying soy next month. Never, keep us posted on the effects or non-effects :) Hope it works for you.

i definitely will bonjo! just took my CD5 dosage for the night, have 6 and 7 to go and then a little of a wait for ovulation. after that i should be able to give more of a review, but for right now.. no side effects at all. good night ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->