Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

front page updated just tell me when you get a new cycle and i will keep updating thanks x

ooo i have ordered soy so lets see how confused i get with it hehe, dp had also started his vits

i am going to give into my craving for jolly ranchers and almond m&m's, only problem you can only get them in america thank god for the internet i managed to find a shop that sells lots of american groceries including root beer yay in the uk yay!!!!!

had a fab day the sun is out and blackpool are in the premiership - get in so happy infact im "glad all over" ( for those not in the uk blacpool is a football/soccer team and they just won a place in the top league)

abster - i'm glad that you are having a good time! skittles and m&m's are very yummy :) missed my last dose of soy last night, ugh, not sure if that matters much or not :shrug: we will see!

Hello ladies. How is everyone? Its finally nice outside but my allergies have kicked in so I'm kinda miserable today. Had a good weekend, got my hair and nails done and now time to pack for the Bahamas. :happydance: I'm very ready for a vacation however the :witch: is scheduled to arrive while we're on our trip so I hope she stays away...even if I don't get a BFP I hope she just waits to show up until after!

Have a good week everyone.

world cup feaver has taken over our house today when will the the football be over and would i be saying this if i could be in the pub watching england thrash mexico - sorry jessica lol anyway im still feeling tired and sick but im sure it will pass soon how is everyone doing

Yay...Its cool husband and I are thinking England is gonna win..I am not affendid ..lol

Well Af showed up 4 days early herehad bright red blood and now its pinkish and only when I wipe..I would be bout 8dpo today..Onto next mnth...

Eng-3 Mex -1

Sorry to hear AF came

I'm expecting mine between wednesday and friday (since my body cant decide weather to be 26/27/28 days)

Feeling awful today, really miserable, I just can't be bothered. :(

sorry af came jess fingers crossed for next month, i hope you feel better soon faerie you never know its not over yet fingers crossed xx

Well today is day 26, no AF but boobs were aching most of last night (so much I was dreaming of it)

I had a dream t'other night that I had severe pain in my hip and my OH kept saying I was pregnant but I kept saying my pelvis was inflamed... lol

It's OH' s daughters 6th birthday at the weekend so when af comes I will be heart broken, but I know it's not my month.

Hope my ladies are all well...

i have my fingers crossed for you hun, i really hope you get your bfp soon x x

sorry af came jess fingers crossed for next month, i hope you feel better soon faerie you never know its not over yet fingers crossed xx

Rally weird thought af was here but 30 minutes later she totally had disapeared, but today woke up with horrible cramps and diarrhea so I believe she is on her way!!!

Oh and yesterday I had the hip pain..mom says its old age...lol

Hey ladies, possibly some news.

Took a HPT last night, BFP...

Today... BFN... :( different brand though, I'm going to get another test and try again.

Well today Af is due ..Monday had bright red spotting yesterday had pinkish cm and today it is a brownish color...Nothin when I wipe and cp is high hard and slightly open

Right ladies this is my positive... am I right? I can't believe it yet...

AF hasn't shown, I have had cramps on and off, very mild though, mostly back ache...

Attachments

• IMG_4731.jpg
    IMG_4731.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Well today Af is due ..Monday had bright red spotting yesterday had pinkish cm and today it is a brownish color...Nothin when I wipe and cp is high hard and slightly open

I have my fingers crossed for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->