Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

I woke up this morning and have bled a little. (First time there was just a clot in the toilet, second time was when I wiped). My back is aching, like, a cramp in my back rather than usual place. I think this may be a chemical? Hoping it stops, I'm feeling heartbroken. :(

oh no fairie, i hope this isn't the case for you hun. got my FX'ed for you. :dust: sticky baby dust!

Anxious, this cycle coming up for me is my third cycle as well. FX'ed for you hun!

Fairie, i'm sorry :*( :hugs: :dust:

Anxious, DH isn't with me every month so there is definitely a cycle three for me. FX'ed 3 is our lucky number!

Abster - How are you hun?

Mumanddad - Where have you been? Miss ya!

im fine thanks 1st midwife appointment on tuesday, not too many symptoms at the moment so i hope everything is ok

Well he stayed in mexico and I came to Tx for 2 weeks but Saturday we will be together again

My AF has gone very weird today!

It has pretty much been a normal AF since saturday morning, usually I'll last for a good 6 sometimes 7 days (how horrible a whole week!) but the last two days are usually just a bit of spotting. This is the 4th day and there is no bleeding, but when I wipe it's brown, completely brown, usually the brown doesn't come until the last day, it's generally pink. Sorry for TMI overload, I know it's probably nothing, suppose I'm still holding onto hope that it was a breakthrough bleed, but the cramps were like normal AF cramps...

How are all my ladies??

Well my bleeding has pretty much stopped... so it went from normal period (quite medium flow) to nothing last night/during the night to brown and now nothing... Gah I don't want to look into this cause I know it's just me over reacting!! lol.

I want it to be over so I can BD again.

How is the pregnancy going?? :D

had my first appointment with the midwife today she was so nice still having some pain she said that was normal just waiting for my scan appointment now

Glad it went ok :)

I started bleeding again so now I just wait... gah, a whole 3 days... boooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"