Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

i'm good abster! i get to see DH for a little while on saturday so i'm very happy and ready for this week to be over!

Hi Everyone!

We are back from the Bahamas so I'm catching up on this forum. Had a fabulous time and it was a very nice relaxing getaway....bad news, the stupid :witch: got me the second day we were there!! But it was nice to just reflect and really think about things. I'm done w/ the stress of it all and just plan on a "whenever" attitude.

Faerie - I'm soo sorry hun. lots of :hugs:

Never - have a FABULOUS weekend!! :winkwink:

hi sorry ladies i have been busy with dp hehe its coming to that time of the month again so all plans are out the window hehe...

so so sorry faerieprozac x x

how have you all been?

Hey ladies, welcome back those who have been away!

I went back to work today after a lovely 5 days weekend I had off for my step daughters birthday, seeing lots of women and bumps... :( But AF is nearly over (damn weird af) so I can get to BDing again. :D

i have had a few of those af's some stupidly light or on and off then i have them where i cant move from the toilet there that bad (sorry tmi)

i hope this is all our months x x

i have learnt something tonight, i didnt know that when you orgasim could be a help to ttc!

Yeah I read that a while ago :) They do say to just enjoy it and relax though so I guess thats where that comes into aswell.

how are we all doing hope those in the uk enjoyed the nice weather today - enjoy it while it lasts i think we had 2 days of summer last year!

hope everyone is doing well I will be traveling back home so I will not be on for a couple days ..Take care and see you guys soon

hey all! abster it's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend in germany. woo hoo. leaving on my train ride to see my husband in 10 hours. i'm so stoked! i hope everyone is doing well. have a safe trip anxious!

My work is stupidly wamr, the air con in the shopping centre just doesn't work properly :( It's hotter inside than outside atm. Glad to be home. AF is finally done with, so I'm going to get my OPKs tomorrow and start BDing tonight.

Work is getting increasingly harder, as I've said before I work in a very popular toy shop, and on a daily basis I am seeing pregnant woman and new born babies, and gosh how I want it to be me in their place, rather than advising them what to buy ...

Hey nevertogether, how'd it go with hubby? hope you had fun! :D

How are you all? So frustrated this morning, but on the plus side fo things got to BD for the first time in like... 2 weeks... lol :D Lots more of that this weekend I hope, if OH can find time for me ... :| Boo he's so popular sometimes, I never get a chance.

hope you all had a fab weekend i had to tell a few friends this weekend at a birthday party because i wasnt drinking

i had a wonderful time fairie. i hate saying good bye to him. it's so hard. i think i've cried the last 5 hours after him dropping me off at the train station. waking up next to him is the best feeling in the entire world...

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs352.snc3/29219_451927640832_597710832_6303510_2078427_n.jpg

what a beautiful picture, well i am out this month i think, i haven't yet ovulated :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->