Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Never, thats a lovely photo :)

How are well all? Im off to work now, feeling good today though. Will be OVing in a couple of days :D Not gonna let anything get me down.

Hi ladies,

I've been super busy so haven't been on here much. Hope all is well.

Never - that is a great pic of you guys...glad you had a great time and hope you get to see him again soon.

Abster - how did it go telling your friends?

Faerie - great PMA. Keep it up girlie.

it went well all of them are happy some are missing their drinking buddy but they will survive

I'm ok :) How're you?? Cant believe you're 8 weeks already!!

I got a super super great positive on an OPK today, and OV pains in my right side (its usually my left - i'm hoping this difference helps!) and lots of creamy/almost ewcm :D Ben and I BD this morning, will again when he comes to bed (if he ever comes to bed... :|) and again the next few nights to make sure we cover it!

I was worrying that i wouldnt OV as soon because of my chemical last cycle, especially cause usually when using opks, from about cd9 there is a faint line, but this month theres been nothing until today, which is cd12, I dont usually get a pos until around cd 13 :D but last month I got it at about cd11, so my LP is going to be longer - do you think this will increase my chances of getting pregnant? It'll be between 13 - 15 days?

i dont know but i hope so fingers crossed it all goes well x

got my scan appointment through 12th July i dont think i can wait that long

Hello ladies have been Mia due to traveling and now my father in law is really sick might have to have surgery

Hi ladies.

Good luck Faerie!! sounds promising.

Abster - hope it goes by fast, do you plan on finding out the sex?

Anxious - I hope your Father-in-law gets better soon.

Its been a pretty fabulous day for me. Last night our Chicago hockey team won the Stanley Cup so this town is electric right now. I'm going to the ticker tape parade tomorrow. I also received a job offer today that will be a great opportunity for me so I'm very excited.

enjoy the weekend everyone!

sorry to hear that anxious, hope everything gets better... :hugs:

good luck on the scan abster.. woot woot

that sounds fab bonjo its only the 12 week scan so i wont find out the sex but i think we will at 20 weeks
anxious i hope FIL gets better soon

Surgery is set for tomorrow morning so now we aré just able to pray and wait

Hope everyone is doing well

Got BFP this morning about an hour ago!!! :) Today is 13 DPO! Was expecting AF today, but it was a no shoW!
:bfp:

:dust:

To everyone thats waiting ;)

hi girls how is everyone i am becoming a world cup widow i have agreed to watch the england matches but thats as far as i go

anxious - everything is GREAT! got to see DH yesterday, and get to again in 30 minutes :yipee: i leave on my train in two hours though which freaking stinks. military stinks :nope: but i can't complain because it's been a wonderful weekend. i love him so much! now just our visit at the end of the month and maybe we will get our :bfp:

Nevertogether thats awesome, excited for ya :D

How is everyone?
Omg, I've tried posting this like 3 times now and my computer keeps messing up!! lol
I won't be watching football and neither will ben cause he's a nerd.
I will be watching big brother though :D

I'm on 4dpo today, so sympton spotting starts soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->