Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Thats great Never glad you had a good weekend

Afm... FIL's surgery went well and he is home now

i watch the football more the dp hehe I cant get enough of it..

Well i am out this month as i didnt ovulate at all :( but hay ho whats another month i have been trying long enough.

2 of my team members have come to be saying they are 8 weeks pg, which yes i am over the moon for them but then the oldest one of the two (41) laughed at me and said atleast i can still get pregnant at my age... i nearly punched her what a bitch :mad:

how are you all? good weekend?

We sat out this mnth due to FIL being sick but now he is alot better, just waiting for Af so we van try again

hey ladies how are you all?
i'm feeling pretty awful today, so emotional, i'm hoping this is a symptom of better things, because if it's not then i'm spiralling into something i'd rather not. i really need a friend today, but i feel i have no one.

I am so sorry your feeling that way, have you done a test or have any other symptoms?

I have the same symptoms as last month, which turned out to be a chemical, i'm not testing yet cause i'm only 7dpo and it'll just be a cause for more disappointment.

i literally feel i have no one, i mean, i have oh, and my step daughter... but i don't have a friend anymore, no one i can sit and chat with and go round for a coffee, and oh has always got his friends round and the past month i've been hiding in the bedroom out of the way :S

i feel like i'm cutting everyone off, not on purpose but because i can't talk to anyone and the people i could talk to and no where near me anymore, always too busy or not accessible.

I feel that i'm very positive i may get a bfp again this month, but thats shadowed by the worry that the same thing will happen.

also, as of about 4 hours ago, my ears have felt very weird... like, they have popped but they haven't... it feels like there is a lot of pressure on my right ear and i don't know if i should mention this to oh or anyone incase they think i'm just exagerating :S

oh hun i hope you feel better soon have you told oh how you feel

aaww faerie I'm soo sorry - I had this kind of day yesterday too and I know its not what you want to hear and its so Cliche but it will get better. I found out yesterday that one of our close friends is about 4 months pregnant and expecting a boy....she didn't even actually tell us!!! I found out from Facebook!!! I took the news very very hard especially when she said "oh we just stop preventing and bam it happened" grrrrrr And like you I didn't think I had anyone to talk to but I ended up calling my best friend who I haven't really kept in the loop w/ this whole TTC thing, but when I called her I started bawling :cry: and it just all came out and I really did feel better afterwards.

Plus, you do have people, you have us. On the really bad days if I just get on BnB I can always find someone who is in the same situation or has the same thoughts as me and it can always lift my spirits.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry you are feeling so down faerie...I to feel this way quite often and more now that I have moved hundreds of miles away from my family and friends ,God only gives us what we can handle and I know it can be tough but we can always get through it!!!!

Thanks ladies. Would be nuts if i didn't have this forum to come to. feeling a bit better today, it's usually at night I get at my worst..

xxxx

hi how is everyone im off work today not feeling well, i hope you feel better jemma is anyone close to testing yet

Hello ladies how are you all today..

i got a quick question any advice would be great..

Well back in January i started going to boxercising once a week and I'm still going now (only missed 2 sessions) then i started a second class called zumba 2 months a go, well since I started the gym i have noticed I am always 2 to 3 days late and my af seems to last longer...

Do you think this could have something to do with exercising?

hope your all having a good day

XXXbaby dust to you all XXX

I really don't know, I don't do any exercising so I can't help, but if it's the only thing that has changed since you noticing longer cycles then maybe?

Jo i'm feeling a bit better but I just know AF is on her way, I'm due either wednesday, thursday or friday and i'm already fulls of cramps and back ache. :( i don't think we caught it. If AF happens to not show by friday, i'll test on saturday but i'm not holding onto any hope atm.

How is everyone else?

yeh may be it is then... i have also noticed around time of af i go really sicky and always dizzy :S

af is on its way here too i have had cramps for a week and back ache also x

i had the worst cramps the month i got my bfp and got them this month when af would have been due so you just dont know

Were they like normal AF cramps? These feel like AF is going to come any second, but she's not due for two more days!! At least!! Usually I get minor cramps in the run up, but these are like proper full on cramps.

Woop wopp never, excited for you!! This is YOUR month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->