Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

these were full on cramps kept running to the toilet convinced i had come on

thank you ladies :hugs: yes, i took soy this cycle. took a little bit of a chance with it, but hey, if it's meant to be it's meant to be. :thumbup:

so excited for you never together...

my cramps have been the same i think af will show tomorrow if i know my body, i dont get my hopes up anymore.

have to admit though when i got my first bfp i had af cramps and head aches but no af.

i hate the female body its so confusing .....

Mine feel like that, but i'm just so convinced it's AF. If I had been paid this week I'd have probably wasted money on a test lol... meh.

Last month when I had my chemical, I didn't feel any cramps really on the run up to AF showing. Hmm. I don't know. I hate these few days, I just want it to either end now in a BFP or end now with AF, I'm sick of waiting.

i hate being on my own first tri is horrible it just makes me worry

don't worry Jo :D how are you feeling today anyway? When is your first scan??

im off work with a dodgy stomach but im ok first scan is on july 12th nervous though

i cant wait to be in first tri lets all hope we wont be far behind you abstersmum

Hello ladies. hope everyone had a nice weekend. We spent time w/ the family all weekend. AF is due for me either Thurs, Fri, or Sat...and I know she's coming. I've had all the same symptoms as I've had each month for the last 8 months so oh well I guess.

Good luck to everyone. :hugs:

Not much going on w/ me...just waiting for the :witch: to arrive.

My doctor does want me to start some tests next month. Going to start w/ the 21 day test and see where that gets us, so I'm relieved that we can maybe start figuring out what the issue is!

Its a blood test done on the 21st day of your cycle to test the progesterone levels to make sure ovulation has occurred. If that goes well then we can continue with other tests, so its a starting point at least.

Well I think i'm out this morning, temp drop

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b4fbe

and a bit of spotting. :( My temps always drop to 36.3 when AF appears. :(

And on the bus yesterday, a lady who always gets on the bus with her little girl, started getting her baby scans out and going to her little her (are you excited about being a big sister) and I just wanted to get off the bus and cry.

:witch: got me this morning....:cry:

We're taking a break next month since I don't want to risk being due around my sister-in-laws wedding next April.

good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->