Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Hi there, thought I'd just pop back to say a quick hello. Bonjo and Faerie really hope you get your BFPs soon, and hope your tests go well Bonjo. Abstersmum, how are you feeling, do you have sickness? When is your scan? I'm doing ok - well apart from the fact that I have gestational diabetes and am on a strict diet! I was so shocked I had it as I'm 28 and slim, but I was eating tons and tons of chocolate. I have barely gained weight since going on my low gi diet. Baby seems great - kicks getting stronger - I have check up next week, and will send off my maternity leave applications then.
Have yous any holiday planned? We wont be going anywhere this year. Too nervous to fly when pregnant and we can't afford it anyway.
Anyway, hope everyone enjoys their weekend - can't wait to see the next BFP!
Annie...

Nice to see you doing well Annie.

I am FUMING! We live on a ground floor flat, and last night the yobs from one of the second floor flats were playing music till the silly early hours, and I mean LOUD. They rang our doorbell at 4am and ran off like little children. I was woken up at 6am by lads yelling outside the flat. The music is still playing, there are beer cans EVERYWHERE and they have even thrown 3 dining table chairs outside!!

I wouldn't mind as much but my little princess was asleep, it's not fair on her!! She wants to go and play outside, but I'd have to spend half hour removing dog crap, beer cans and empty bottles first!! The council put CCTV around everywhere but they do nothing with it!! Gah I'm so angry right now!!

how are you all ladies, any plans for the weekend.?

I have been shopping around for wedding venues today and i have found the most amazing barn conversion so i have booked it :D finally something is going right for me... i am so happy right now

also af is still not here yet, but i have no symptoms to a bfp :S
so if no af by monday i will do a test

hope you are all ok x x x x

Af is here and was waiting for her to actually ttc this mnth but not gonna be able to as i am making another trip to Texas

thank you, i hope so to but trying not to get excited, i have work out that this year on average i have been 2.5 days late so this looks hopeful

i am going to take one in the morning, my mum wants me to wait till Wednesday but i cant, as soon as i get up i will take the test i only have cheapy ones when i got with my opk sticks so i am hoping they work

best of luck! :dust: :dust: let's get us another :bfp: girls! me, anxious, bonjo, and faerie will be right behind!!

i really hope this is it, and i really hope you all get it this cycle :D ill steal oh's phone on the way to work and post on here on the way to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->