Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Sorry that it came absters mum! Heres to the rest of us getting BRPs next month :D :dust:

I didn't end up going to OH dad, something came up. Very tired now though, just want to sleep but it's only 10.15... bah!

Pleased that it is going well Annie :D

Annie glad things are going well...and congrats on getting married. What an exciting time for you. I'm doing good. I'm on CD 8 so we're gonna get started on the every other day :sex: cycle but DH is out of town next week so my chances this month are limited...we'll see though

going to take soy this cycle, are you trying anything bonjo

Actually this month I'm gonna try, not trying anything :) I took evening primrose oil the last two months but didn't see much difference in CM so I'm taking a break this month...How does soy help?

I feel so sad today.

a) it's V day tomorrow and OH and I can't even BD.
b) i'm home alone cause he's gone to his mums for a bit with the little one and I couldn't be bothered (he left it so late!!)
c) OH's sister (who's now 12 weeks pregnant and staying with us) has been showing off her new bump, boasting how she's a stone under weight, and thinking of names. I'm happy for her, but at the same time wish she's see sense and stop smoking. I'm so very jealous of her, she was explaining that her partner will leave her when the baby is born because she knows it's not gonna be his. I just want it to be me holding the baby bump :( And me looking at the baby books :(

thanks bonjo, I am excited but wondering if I will indeed fit into my dress. I don't mind, I realise I'm lucky to be pregnant,and I made my choice ttc ahead of it, so if I have a lil bump then so be it.
I don't know what soy does either. I tried soy milk the other day and it wasn't that bad, although I'm not sure if that's what's meant by it!!
I've been struck with some nausea today, just when I thought I was getting away with it. I've been feeling crap the last few hours, and I have a dine in for 2 waiting for me and hubby in fridge that I dunno anymore whether I can face. I was so looking forward to it as well. I have to at least try to eat the chocolate cake, but that's turning my stomach the most at the moment :(
Hope whatever you guys do or don't try works this month. I bet at least one of you will get your bfp this month. Maybe Wanna Watermelons just releases one BFP a month ;)

I can't get the wannabe watermelons things to work ni my sig :(

Hi faerie, sorry I just saw your previous post now. That's awful that you're all alone. Do you mean ovulation by V? Sorry not 100% on abbreviations :dohh: Oh that's mad that your sis in law is smoking. She sounds like she's really young. I really hope she stops too. When you try and paste the code for the siggy dont forget the last [/IMG] tag for it to work :)

She's 17. :( She's stopped drinking caffiene but refuses to stop smoking!? (she smokes green stuff aswell). I've given everything up!! Not even drinking tomorrow :(

OH and I can't BD tomorrow cause I'm still being attacked by the witch (just about). I'm hoping he comes back soon, I'm starving and we're meant to be eating together tonight (because I work I always eat when I get home, rarely eat a meal together as a family) :(

think I have got it to work now... ?? I used to be so good at this! Haha... it's been years since I've been on a forum.

EDIT... Grrr still not working?? I've done everything right :|

hmm faerie, I know it sounds obvious, but did you check you didn't have too many tickers in your sig? I had to remove a few until it worked. Also the last [/IMG] needs to be put right at the end of the code without any spaces. Strange that it doesn't work...
How is everything today for you guys? Having a nice Valentine's day? I made my hubby a card and he made me a cake and got me a card. We're trying to save so we can't spend much. Cake was yummy though :)

hi how are we all, to clear up the soy debate its soy isoflavones to help ovulation. i have been out all day, had a fab time got to see behind the scenes of blackpool tower and went on a ghost walk. i will be away for a few days now going to centreparcs in nottingham, so i will speak to you all when i get back xx

Heh :D Nottingham.

I'd love to go on a ghost walk! I'm determined to do that this year.

I'm going to buy Conceive Plus today :D AF is gone so gonna get started on the baby making business! Cause it's half term we can only BD at night, and on friday we're having our party, so (i hope this doesnt sound cruel!) on thursday, we're sending our princess to her mamas for the night so when we get up friday (which will hopefully if i've worked out correctly will be one of the fertile days) we can do lots of BD before party.

Definitely doesn't sound cruel. Its good to have some time to spend together without the worry of the patter of tiny feet coming in at 7 in the morning.

Hi all, sorry I've been away from the site for the weekend. How are we all doing today?

faeri - I'm chasing the eggie this week too so lots of :dust: to us. I've only got a few days though then DH is out of town so I don't have a lot of hope for this month but you never know :) Practice makes perfect right

hi how are we all, to clear up the soy debate its soy isoflavones to help ovulation. i have been out all day, had a fab time got to see behind the scenes of blackpool tower and went on a ghost walk. i will be away for a few days now going to centreparcs in nottingham, so i will speak to you all when i get back xx

All that sounds really cool, hope you enjoy centreparcs. Hope it all works out for everyone whatever supplements you take.

I agree with Reds05, its not cruel at all. Whether ttc or not, the little break will do you good, and I'm sure the little one wont mind at all.

I decided today to use my 2nd clearblue digital.I did it last Monday and got 2-3 weeks, althoug according to my lmp I was just 3+6 weeks pregnant. I thought it made sense though as I think I ovulated early. So today I expected to see 3+ and I dashed to the bathroom straight after work and... 2-3!:dohh: You know a normal person would think it's early days, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything etc etc - but not Annie. I was in tears and left my hubby and the baby while I dashed to the chemist to buy 2 more pacs of clearblues. I forced my dinner down and a glass of milk , and re-tested and then I got my 3+. Have promised to relax a bit now, but knowing me it wont last long. I'm gonna ring the hospital tomorrow so they can fix me up with a scan appointment.

Talk soon, and I hope it's ok that I'm still posting here - finding it difficult to roll up my sleeping bag and stay in first tri permanently ;)

It definetly is ok, I'd like to know how its going :)

I'm feeling really rubbish tonight, No more AF but feel like i've got stitch on my left side and my nose is all blocked. :( Still gonna BD tonight though it's been over a week!!

hi the title of this made me laugh,,,

i already look like a watermelon lol but i would like to join you if i can !!

were trying for #4 with no luck not a sausage so far i won't give up till im 40 thats next year !! :)

hey lissaloo. Never give up, my mum had her last child at 46. I was born when she was 40!

How is everyone today? I was so mad last night, first night we could BD and I went to bed around 12 cause I was tired, dressed all nicely ready for OH and he didn't stumble in until 2.30 :( I was fast asleep and barely into anything when he woke me up!!

Annie - please stay. I enjoy hearing all about your experience.

Welcome Lisaloo

Faerie - I have those moments too were I just sooo am not in the mood to BD. My OV should be coming in the next few days so my libido is kicked into high gear! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->