Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

I can't believe I completely missed this thread! I want to be a watermelon too! :dance: Can I join?

The :witch: is due on the 24th, and I need some help keeping her away!

Hi Srrme, how are you? I shouldn't be posting anymore, but I know some of the regular posters on this thread are away for a few days having fun, so I thought I'd just say that of course you can join, and I hope we can all be in first tri together soon!
When are you gonna test Srrme?

Hey how is everyone? Any news?

Should be O'ving next few days. Brought some cheap ovulation things from Wilkos, first time using them, it was negative today but got plenty more days to go!

Welcome Srrme and lots of :dust: to you

Not much new here. I think my OV day was yesterday but I'm gonna wait and see if my temp is still high tomorrow. If so I will officially be in the dreaded 2WW!

hi guys i'm back had a fab few days away, enjoyed a few hours in the spa and forgot to take the soy - too late now oh well think i'm going to try not trying this month but i will get back into it next month if i need to. how is everyone welcome to the new members.
dont leave annie we want to know how it all goes.
hate the 2ww bonjo good luck.
good luck with the opk's faerie.

feeling rather tired today and i do not want to go back to work on monday, not sure if i should order some opk's this month or not hmmmm probably will, anyway how are we all today

Hi Srrme, how are you? I shouldn't be posting anymore, but I know some of the regular posters on this thread are away for a few days having fun, so I thought I'd just say that of course you can join, and I hope we can all be in first tri together soon!
When are you gonna test Srrme?

I'm good, except for the cold coming on. :cry: I plan on testing on the 26th, if I can hold out! :happydance:

Hi guys, just thought I'd drop by with an update. Abstermum, glad you enjoyed your break - I'm sure not taking the soy wont have a huge impact, good luck with this cycle anyway!
Not long till your testing now Srrme, well I guess 5 days does feel long in the tww.
About me - well I'm going through a bit of a tough time. On Friday I had a little pinkish/brownish spotting for about an hour when I wiped. I had done a lot of excercise that day so I dunno if that's a coincidence or if it triggered it. I had more again yesterday at around the same time of the day. I have booked myself an early scan for when I'm 7+3 on the 5th March. The strange thing is that my morning sickness got worse since yesterday - so I dunno what to think! Fingers crossed all will be well.
The strange thing is that when I was 5 weeks pregnant with ds, my first cousin announced she was 8.5 wks pregnant too with her first. Our babies were born exactly a week apart. Yesterday I found out that she's 9 week pregnant again. It's such a coincidence. She also said she had a massive bleed, but just had a scan and everything is ok. It's so weird, but I hope it's a good sign. Other than that I'm kinda worried but hopeful.
Anyway. enough talk about that. Here's hoping to see some BFP's coming soon :)

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about Annie, bet you cant wait for the scan!

I have a horrible feeling we may have missed our window this month. BD wednesday night, thurs night and friday morning, but havent bd since cause we had a party and I was too tired last night...

I don't even know for sure when I'l OV but I just feel like i've missed it. I have 27/28 day cycle, due AF around 8th March. We're BDing tonight though, finally going to use the Concieve plus I spent 15 quid on!! TTC is so expensive :o

im sure its nothing to worry about annie good luck with the scan xx

Welcome back abster! I'm w/ you on the not going back to work on Monday..blah.

Good luck Srrme. I'm 6 DPO and trying really hard not to even think about it! Being busy at work helps keep my mind off the TTC process. If it doesn't work out this month I may take a break...I've got that negative feeling today :cry:

not too bad thanks tired after work, hate going back after a holiday how are you

Tired, spent the day cleaning while OH played on his Xbox. Sad times. I can't sit down in a messy house though.

Got work tomorrow. 5 whole days until my day off sunday :(

hi gang how are we all quick question i got some ewcm today and last night could i ov so soon not got any opk's this month what do you think get beding

Hello all, I've reached 7 DPO so by this time next week I'll be a nervous wreck I'm sure. I'm trying to resist the urge to test early...we'll see.

Abster - I think EWCM is always a good sign :happydance: (I never get that so I'm jealous) What cycle day are you on? Are you temping this cycle at all? Once I started temping I realized my OV was way early than I thought it was! So I say :sex: as much as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->