want to test but scared..

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
I'm 10dpo and have gotten bfp (one pg at 9dpo and I have my beautiful Cora to show for it) and two bfp at 10dpo..One I have my sweet Gregory Jr. to show for it and the other I lost last month..So I'm scared to test again at 10dpo now :( Of course I know its early and all my other babies I was either due for af or late...but I'm still scared..

aw hun im so sorry about your loss :hugs:
i think the best thing to do is probably wait it out a day or two, and then test...i know it'll be worrying because its so early, but if you dont test you'll just be thinking about testing! and that alone is enough to drive anyone nuts :p

GL hun x

I'm going to TRY lol to wait..

I'm going to TRY lol to wait..

Having tested at 10DPO today and got the stinking BFN I wish I'd waited.... I think!

Good luck whatever you decide xx

And wow - so many kids! You are supermum!

lol sometimes I feel like dead on my feet mom..but I wouldnt trade it for anything..I know I'm blessed.

Af is due Monday and I a crampy..so I am sure she will show up. Took and hpt at 9dpo...BFN..of course. Good luck if you decide. I will wait til tomorrow.

Take care,
Shannon

Good luck to you too Shannon!! I think I may wait until af is due..

im wanting to test really bad aswell!!! im about 9-10dpo
good luck :dust:

Good luck all, NicoleB is that you in your avatar? I ask because if it is you look great and not at all like a rushed off her feet mum!! :kiss: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->