WANTED : please read very important!

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
Back in July I sold a 9 piece Tatty Teddy (Me to You Bear) set from M&S. I have just realized I sold the wrong set! Why is that a problem? Well the set I sold was the first thing my son ever wore and I wanted to keep it in his keepsake box! This evening while looking through his box I have noticed my mistake :( you might not think it's a big deal but I really really wanted to keep his first ever outfit! If you have one kicking about in newborn or up to 1 month could you please let me know! Much appreciated! Or better still if the person I sold it to reads this please get in touch!! Thanks!

Thanks! I don't know what I was thinking :( he was in special care for a couple of days so I think it just muddled me up abit! X

If it helps its the set his wearing in the top lower left photo with his hat on x

Aw hun, that sucks - hope you find one or get it back...have you been through your previous posts/threads to find the person who bought it and Pm'd them...worth a try :thumbup:

Thanks Kamkol I have done and no luck yet. Have messaged a couple of people but my private messages don't go back that far :( x

Don't worry, it's only been a few hours...not everyone logs in everyday.

Also, just to get an idea of when or if they WILL log in, check her profile to see when she last logged in. If it was today/yesterday or last week, you're in luck....but if it was like back in October or something, then there's less chance.

Good luck hun, I know how I'd feel if I lost S's first outfit

:hugs:

I have found the thread you posted - would seeing a name ring any bells?

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/364574-boys-clothes-8th-july-added-more.html

if you look on your profile page you can see all threads started by you, if you sold it in the buy and sell section you must have started a thread with it in that should tell you who bought it from you
i hope you get it back xx

Ladies!! I have found the lady and can you believe it she still has the whole outfit!!! I am thrilled! What are the chances?? She is going to sort it out for me and get it posted! I am made up! X

Ladies!! I have found the lady and can you believe it she still has the whole outfit!!! I am thrilled! What are the chances?? She is going to sort it out for me and get it posted! I am made up! X

Oh hun! I'm so glad for you!!!! :happydance:

Thank you :) her little lad never got to wear it as it was too small! So Joel is still the only bubba to wear it! I am so happy! X

Aw thats so wonderful!! im really happy for you!! xxx

:) I am actually amazed that this had the perfect ending! Speechless actually! X

Stories like this are quality. Glad it worked out for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->