Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

I'm in! I love it. I'm trying to conceive number 1. Whoo hoo! lots of BFP's all around

I'm in! I love it. I'm trying to conceive number 1. Whoo hoo! lots of BFP's all around

I'm so with you allybaby! I'm in! Couldn't be more excited, can't imagine when I find a BNP!

I am praying! I really want to be pregnant before Christmas!

Oh yes!!! I'd love a bfp before Christmas (well, a bfp this cycle would be really cool because then I could tell everyone with some amount of certainty ON Christmas!! What a perfect Christmas present!!)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!! :D

I am so in!!! I just received my OPK's today and waiting on pre seed to arrive, this will be my first month using both. We have been TTC #3 for 8 months and i'm really excited to try this time with my new tools lol

Me i want a BFP for christmas :dance:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

xx

This is my fifth month of TTC for baby no.2 and I would LOVE a BFP before Christmas.

Good luck ladies x

I'm in!!! Was looking forward to telling everyone on Xmas... But I'll settle for it being me and my DHs little secret! :)

defo before xmas please, i have 2 more cycles left to try. if i catch in dec i will be testing on christmas day. will be a brilliant gift from up there please

I'm in! I have 2 kids and my husband has 1 so its time for us to have one together. I am 6 DPO today in cycle 4 and hoping to wait to test till AF is due. I got cramps about a week before AF last 2 cycles so as long as I dont get cramps in the next few days maybe baby!

I'm definitely in! A friend at work and I are TTC together so praying for two BFPs before then! Babydust everyone :dust:

me pretty please with a cherry on top!!! id love a bfp for xmas. 3 years ago I was pregnant and we told our families on Xmas day, such a lovely day! Id love to do the same again or on new years eve, as the clocks strike twelve, id love to be able to anounce to everyone that this year (1/01/12) we will be having another baby--oh please God, ill promise to be good xxx lol

I am the same!! I was really looking forward to telling everyone on christmas when I would be just starting my second trimester but it didnt happen last cycle. Hopefully it will this one. :) I would love to get a :bfp: before christmas!

ME!!!! Absolute YES!!! I am hoping and praying that we all get our BFPs by Christmas!! (by Thanksgiving would be even better!!! lol)

Me Too! 7 months trying, want that BFP soon! Baby dust to all :)

This is my seventh cycle TTC #2 . Id LOVE a BFP before christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->