Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

I am with you!!! I want nothing more than a bfp before xmas! That is my wish! I've never wanted anything so badly in my life!

BABY DUST to all of us!!!!!! :dust:

Cycle number 4 this month and I am desperate for a BFP for Christmas!! Fingers crossed! Hubby is away for a week now so I am gonna jump him when he is home!

I dont know if im even in with a shot this month. No +opk ewcm or ov cramps and im on cd20 :( i usually get ewcm and cramps buy now we are actually ttc.... Nothing!

I dont know if im even in with a shot this month. No +opk ewcm or ov cramps and im on cd20 :( i usually get ewcm and cramps buy now we are actually ttc.... Nothing!

sometimes I don't ovulate untill cycle day 26 hun... our bodies can go a little crazy sometimes.... try not to worry and I'm sure you will ovulate but just later than expected... keep up the BDing too :thumbup: :hugs:

I would love a BFP by Christmas!!!!!
Fx to us all!!!

[QUOTE=paula181;13650701]Me i want a BFP for christmas :dance:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

xx
[/QUOTE]

/\ was wondering where u got ur predictions from. Ty in advance. :)

I would love to join u all. I moved to Indiana in march and am finally goin home to Pennsylvania for Christmas and would love to tell my family we are expecting. Plus my birthday is Dec. 10 so also an awsome b-day present for me! I have been doing the Sep (just bd every other day since CD) and if no bfp this cycle I will be doin temps and opk. I am on cd14 (usual cycle around 35days) so I'm just waiting to o. My fingers are crossed for us all!!!

I would absolutely love to join this group! DH and I are TTC #2 and we are headed into our 14th cycle and this one will include a 5 day round of clomid for the first time...

:dust: to all!!!

Haven't been up here and forever! Hoping for a BFP anytime but before Christmas would be AWESOME!

I would love a bfp before Xmas it took us 17 cycles to conceive our twins ( who sadly became my angels in August ) so we are on cycle 2 trying again I would be so happy to be pregnant again for Christmas would be just the thing we need ( dh and I) as we need something positive xxx
Baby dust to you all xxx
Come on bfp's come our way!!!!!

OMG I SO would love a bfp before Christmas, that would make all my dreams come true and what better Christmas present could you ask for :cloud9: I do feel like giving up at the moment but that thought has made me want to change my mind!!!

Good luck ladies, fingers crossed for us all x x x

YES PLEASE!!!

I WOULD LOVE to have a mahoosive :bfp:

We are ttc baby 1, starting our 2 cycle witht he cbfm, have beenn trying for 8 months :(

HOPING that this will be our month, as one of my friends has just had a baby and she said it took her 9 months, so im hoping we will have some luck soon!!!

COME ON GIRLS

babydust to all

xxx

Crazy how 2 perfectly healthy women can gave totally different ttc journeys xx

Me too. I want a bfp before Xmas! Me and OH have been ttc since jan 2010 and unfortunately our one bfp ended in a mc at 7 weeks in may this year. Due date would've been 20 dec so I would love to get a sticky bean before then. If not, then we will go for ICSI next year- already have an appt booked with fertility clinic in February.
:dust: to us all.

I would also love to get a bfp for Christmas too. Me and my OH are ttc number 2. At the moment this is my 3rd cycle since my ectopic in may and my second month using opk's and as from today I have started temping as well as that this month I have ordered robitusun, preseed and 2 clearblue digital pregnancy tests lol. I wasn't going to buy the tests but amazon are selling packs of two with conception indicator at £6:49. I just couldn't resist. :)
Here's wishing everyone a Christmas bfp. X x

All I Want For Christmas Is A BFP!!!!

Please Please Please Santa Bring Us Our Baby:baby: I Have Been Such A Good Girl This Year:haha:

Wishing Everyone Lots And Lots Of:dust::bfp::dust:

Im with you on that one!!!! I've been trying for a year now, and want it more than anything by xmas, i thought it would be the greatest gift to my dad who so badly wants grandchildren :) baby dust to all of you and bless all of you

I'm with you! Now been TTC for 2 years. These next few weeks are going to be difficult for us as DH is ill and going into hospital over xmas so Dec is out for us and will be very lucky if we manage to get a BFP before then.

:dust: to you all.

I have been TTC for a while now and would love it to happen before xmas so I could have some great news to share on xmas day. I am on CD 11 of Clomid round 2. My symptoms are completely different this time around so I hope it is working. I am still hopefull but my DH is getting sick of me stressing out about it we will get at BFP or not. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->