Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

me too after 25 months ttc really need one! And would be so nice to surprise the inlaws on boxing day :happydance: xxx

Hi Ladies,

We have been TTC for 3 cycles now. And still :BFN:

Went to see the doc today and he has started me on a Clomid.

Lets hope this works.

I really want a :BFP: before Christmas.

Please Santa. I have really been a super good girl.

DH has been so supportive. He even speaks to my tummy and asks if anyone is there to stick around for us.

:cry::cry::cry:

We dont have alot of time ot get a :BFP: because his grnaparent are very old and we woul dlove to give them a great grandchild.

:dust: Tons of baby Dust to everyone :dust:

I have been TTC for a while now and would love it to happen before xmas so I could have some great news to share on xmas day. I am on CD 11 of Clomid round 2. My symptoms are completely different this time around so I hope it is working. I am still hopefull but my DH is getting sick of me stressing out about it we will get at BFP or not. Good luck to everyone!

I was just wondering what clomid is? and whats its about, I have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now and I have finally made a doctors appointment for november 16th.

That will be the one year mark for me...praying for baby blessings for all!

I would love to be able to give the family a gift list and randomly have baby items mixed in. Just sit back and watch them relise it. Heres hoping for a :bfp: for me and everyone else on here!

Just got my BFP well in time for the holiday season! Look forward to seeing many more! :cloud9:

I've been trying to conceive for about four years now, nothing would make me happier than to join you ladies in trying for a Christmas baby! Baby dust to all of you! :)

I am crossing my fingers for a bfp before xmas. I am almost feeling down about it though my husband works on the pipeline and I am here in FL wiht are boys. i am hoping for a thanksgiving conception and Bfp before xmas. It just so hard to stay positive when my week passes and then ovulation comes and goes and he isnt here again to even try. I am due to ovulate the day after thanksgiving and I know for sure he will be here so I am crossing my fingers....Good luck to all!!!

ME TOO!!! really hoping i can announce a BFP on Christmas!! Babydust to all!!

Me !!!! I would love a BFP before Christmas!!!! This is our second cycle TTC.

im in!!! ttc #2 now at very beg of cycle #2 as :witch: turned up yesterday :growlmad: only took 2 cycles with #1 so heres hoping lol sooo want that :bfp: before xmas, babydust to all

Congrat son the :bfp: Wannabeam.

Okay so I am on CD8 and my first 3 Clomid days have passed.

Lets hope this clomid thing works .

I took my first Clomid pill last night after TTC #2 for 13 months naturally. Would have thought it was easy since #1 came as a big surprise (2 months in).

I too hope this Clomid thing works!!

Just got my BFP well in time for the holiday season! Look forward to seeing many more! :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS WANNABEAM :happydance:

Just wondering are there any other BFP's? AF came early so I am out this month!

Good luck ladies for your christmas wish to come true :flower:

Congrats WANNABEAM!!!!!! Hopefully I get my bfp next month, it would also be my birthday present...

Congrats wannabeam.
I'm in the tww now and having to stop myself from buying a hpt. I am determined not to jinx it this month by testing too early!

I'm out for this month but I'm still hoping for a bfp befor Christmas. My birthday is the 10th of December so maybe a bday present too. F&tx for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->