Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

well i feel like im going mad my friend had a look at the tests i did and she could only see 1 line, but i no there is a line on each of them or am i just convincing myself that there is, so ive bought 2 clearblue digis going to do 1 tomorrow and depending what it says if no af by sun (its due either today tomorrow or fri) will do the other 1 then, soooo confusing atleast the digis cant confuse me either no bean or sticky bean, scared to do it thought cause my heart is going to sink if i see those two words 'not pregnant' x

Good luck to you I hope you get your :bfp: for sure with the digital.

well i feel like im going mad my friend had a look at the tests i did and she could only see 1 line, but i no there is a line on each of them or am i just convincing myself that there is, so ive bought 2 clearblue digis going to do 1 tomorrow and depending what it says if no af by sun (its due either today tomorrow or fri) will do the other 1 then, soooo confusing atleast the digis cant confuse me either no bean or sticky bean, scared to do it thought cause my heart is going to sink if i see those two words 'not pregnant' x

I know what you mean. I can't stand NOT PREGNANT across the digi.

well it happened :sad2: got the awful 'not pregnant' i woz sooo convinced this was my month 4 a :bfp: aswell dont no how when i thought id missed ov, just really felt like it, i feel like im going mad i wanted to shout at it that i know its wrong but how can it be surely it would come up pos by now, well guess im just gona have to keep waiting and see if the :witch: turns up, due tomorrow at the latest x

feel like im on a emotional rollercoaster this wk lol, im up 1 min down the next, bought 2 frer today did 1 this morning super faint line again, held it in 4hrs this time then within the 3mins up popped a def faint pink line a lot more noticeable then the other tests ive done, still got 2 left to do (buy 1 get 1 free in superdrug) bargain lol so will do 1 tomorrow mornin and 1 sat mornin, plz plz plz plz give me a def answer soon im goin nuts lol x

I just got a def bfp! Argh I am in shock!
Not getting too excited as it could be a chemical!

awww thats gr8 hun congrats on ur :bfp: :happydance: , i cant stop looking at the frer i did earlier just cant believe theres a visible line there lol but dont wana get 2 excited until or if it starts getting darker x

awww thats gr8 hun congrats on ur :bfp: :happydance: , i cant stop looking at the frer i did earlier just cant believe theres a visible line there lol but dont wana get 2 excited until or if it starts getting darker x

Congratulations to you too! Let's hope they stick for both of us!!!!

I just got a def bfp! Argh I am in shock!
Not getting too excited as it could be a chemical!

I am still SOOO happy for you!!! If you want you can email me the picture of the test from your phone and I will post ?

Ok may see what I can do ...
I tested again fmu today and still bfp but lighter than last night but darker than yesterday fmu? Confused really want this one to stick!?!

Ok may see what I can do ...
I tested again fmu today and still bfp but lighter than last night but darker than yesterday fmu? Confused really want this one to stick!?!

Maybe your pmu is more concentrated that fmu I have heard that is common for a lot of women! I am not sure about mine since I didn't test with DD until I was 1 day late - but I did do it in the evening and got PREGNANT on a digi.... and it was there again the next morning too!

i give up dont no what is going on with me lol the test i did yesterday afternoon there was no mistaking there was a line there yet my fmu today gave me yet another barely there line gona try another 1 this afternoon and c what happens i seem to get better lines later on in the day than in the morning, af due today at latest no sign of it as of yet lol really wana do my other digi but dont wana waste it if its only just picking up on a frer, getting worried somethings not right x

i give up dont no what is going on with me lol the test i did yesterday afternoon there was no mistaking there was a line there yet my fmu today gave me yet another barely there line gona try another 1 this afternoon and c what happens i seem to get better lines later on in the day than in the morning, af due today at latest no sign of it as of yet lol really wana do my other digi but dont wana waste it if its only just picking up on a frer, getting worried somethings not right x

Fxed for you I had darker bfp on frer last night than this morning but this mornings was darker than yesterday mornings? Confused really!!
Good luck to you!!!!

if its getting darker thats got 2 b good :) and :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i finally got my :bfp: dont know what made me i just thought sod it ill do the digital left it on the loo floor 4 a couple of mins while gettin ready for the bath went back it was still waiting and i thought noooo its going to say not pregnant covered my eyes trying not 2look then wen i looked back there it was 'pregnant 1-2' i no its still early so hope it sticks, was so excited i 4got all the curtains were still open downstairs and i run down looking 4 my phone half naked 4 all the street to c :haha::haha: x

Santa gave me my present a little early this year. Guys, I'm pregnant. <3

Yay congratulations!!! I like these early Christmas presents!!!! I just hope these early gifts are very sticky!!!!

I just got 'pregnant 2-3' when I only held it for two hours! So shocked thought it would say 1-2?!? I am only 15dpo? I mean I am happy just confused!

Do you think it could be twins again? That why my test says more than I think it should???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->