Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

I know it is nice to have someone there :) dh is working lates this week do I am on my own till midnight so I have LOTS of time to think about this lol x
How are you doing? Keeping busy or managing to relax a bit?

I know it is nice to have someone there :) dh is working lates this week do I am on my own till midnight so I have LOTS of time to think about this lol x
How are you doing? Keeping busy or managing to relax a bit?

Ugh that must be awful. I'm working currently abd volunteered for OT tonight hehe

After I'm going to go home and do laundry lol

Give my daughter a tubby and put her to bed. Then hopefully not be tempted to POAS AGAIN! Haha!!

I feel like if I don't get a line by the 4th my blood test is pointless on the 5th :(

But we shall see! What is your cycle length?

Well usually 28 days ish but I usually ovulate at about 16dpo so just not sure this time I ovulated very early at about day 11????
How about you?

30-31 now that things are regular again (thyroid!) so we will always be a little off from one another but mostly the same!!

I have only really tracked my cycle the last 2 since mc as the first 2 cycles cbfm said not to use it as hormones still up but I had Chen the 2ndmonth so I am not 100% about my cycles yet. Before the pregnancy I was between 25-32 so we will see!
If you don't mind me asking how old are you? I am 31 and dh is 34.

I do not mind! I am 27 and DH is 30. My daughter just turned 5 in October.

I know what you mean! I'm the same way hehe!

So glad to make friends on here lol

Can I add you to my sig? :)

Yes sure :) I am on my phone so wouldn't have clue how to do it lol x

Same Hereford now I will change it when I get home hehe in about 6 hrs ugh lol

Oh no I am ready for bed as is nearly 8pm here and I so sleepy today! What do you do? Sorry I am really nosy lol!!!!

said i woz gona wait til tomorrow but went to asda and bought there own tests didnt go to loo 4 3+1/2 hrs and theres is def a line there still really faint but its pink and can c it better than the test i did yesterday, woz really starting to think the 1st test i did was just an evap until now, am i on my way to my :bfp:???? i really really hope so x

I'm on CD13 and had a super dark positive on my OPK today! OH & I DTD on CD11 and again this morning before I got my positive. I keep reading your chances are higher if you BD the day BEFORE your positive. I hope maybe BD on CD11 covered it!

said i woz gona wait til tomorrow but went to asda and bought there own tests didnt go to loo 4 3+1/2 hrs and theres is def a line there still really faint but its pink and can c it better than the test i did yesterday, woz really starting to think the 1st test i did was just an evap until now, am i on my way to my :bfp:???? i really really hope so x

Congratulations!
I am 10dpo and did a frer but bfn :-( feeling very down now!

bless ya i know how you feel like the 1s i did before i started gettin extremely faint lines i used to feel like screaming y cant you just come up with another line lol even tho i knew i would get a neg i still had to do it and id still be gutted but ur only 10dpo so theres still lots of hope there :) i was meant to buy frer the other day but bought the rapid result by accident which both have barely there lines but then i read that they detect a higher level of hcg than the frer so i bought 2 of asdas own because they detect 15 and theyre still really faint but def there so going to buy a frer later on and see what that has to say then if still no period in a few days will do another and fingers crossed the tests ive done are right x

You're still not out Lindsay!! But I know what you mean. I did my tests this morning and yeah they're totally BFN... take a look in a minute they'll be posted on the other board!

We CAN do this!!

I'm with you!!! I keep thinking I have symptoms but I have a week to go befor I can test. I hope I get a BFP so I can tell people at Christmas.

Godd luch and baby dust to everyone!!

well i feel like im going mad my friend had a look at the tests i did and she could only see 1 line, but i no there is a line on each of them or am i just convincing myself that there is, so ive bought 2 clearblue digis going to do 1 tomorrow and depending what it says if no af by sun (its due either today tomorrow or fri) will do the other 1 then, soooo confusing atleast the digis cant confuse me either no bean or sticky bean, scared to do it thought cause my heart is going to sink if i see those two words 'not pregnant' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->