Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

Let's hope we can stop buying sticks to pee on soon! Lol xx

Im another poas addict i cant stop myself yet i know every single time im gona get a :bfn: and be sooo upset i did it yesterday with a daft cheap test im 11dpo now :af: is due 30th-2nd had implant removed 16th sept 1st cycle was 31 days,ovd on cd 15 this cycle so guessing when af is due but have a horrible feeling ive missed my chance this cycle :( been having cramp past few days like af is going to come early just praying it doesnt, now lets see if i can hold off testing again until the 2nd unless :witch: comes before then that is gl and :dust::dust: to all x

Im another poas addict i cant stop myself yet i know every single time im gona get a :bfn: and be sooo upset i did it yesterday with a daft cheap test im 11dpo now :af: is due 30th-2nd had implant removed 16th sept 1st cycle was 31 days,ovd on cd 15 this cycle so guessing when af is due but have a horrible feeling ive missed my chance this cycle :( been having cramp past few days like af is going to come early just praying it doesnt, now lets see if i can hold off testing again until the 2nd unless :witch: comes before then that is gl and :dust::dust: to all x

You did well to hold off till 11dpo!!!! It ain't over till the witch gets you so fingers crossed xx

thanx :) but no i ended up testing at 7dpo lol couldnt help it, it was sitting there doing nothing so thought what the heck but obv BFN, i was totally relaxed bout the 2ww the 1st wk and now its getting closer im gettin sooo frustrated waiting, going shopping later and going to have to try soooooo hard to stay away from that aisle, determined not to test til or if the :witch: doesnt turn up now lets see how long i can last lol x

Soooo I'm at work and can't POAS so that's a GOOD thing lol

But I have gonnneeer if you catch my drift in most 2 days which is VERY unlike me! (usually at least once a day!) I'm hoping it's a good sign lol!!

lol well tried my best to resist but ended up buying two first response what am i like got wrong off other half tho for spending more money on tests so will be the last for a while, just taken one of them and i keep looking at it again and again and again and there is the faintest of faintest of faintest lines going to do the other one in a few days and c if theres a darker line or nothing at all, praying its not an evap, heres hoping lpl x

Fingers crossed for you!
I think I will be out as been so stressed at work a little baby couldn't have been made this month I am sure!!! X

thanx hun, but you never know fingers crossed for you to :flower:, i actually thought i was out this month because i thought id missed ov so if the test does turn out to be pos just goes to show you really do never know, but ok if its an evap then i was right in the first place lol but still plenty hope for us all :dust: to us all x

lol well tried my best to resist but ended up buying two first response what am i like got wrong off other half tho for spending more money on tests so will be the last for a while, just taken one of them and i keep looking at it again and again and again and there is the faintest of faintest of faintest lines going to do the other one in a few days and c if theres a darker line or nothing at all, praying its not an evap, heres hoping lpl x

Post a picture!

Lotssss of sharp little pains in my left overt tonight.... Pls let it be implant!!! fxed hehe

fingers crossed for you that it was implantation, i wish i cd post a pic but im gona have to hunt out the disc that i got with my phone so i can upload it on2 the laptop tried takin a photo with the digi camera but didnt come out very well at all going to do the other test tomorrow morning im actually surprised ive managed to keep it up til now lol x

Ok I tested again and still stark white bfn! :-(
Why do I do it to myself? I have lost hope I know it not Over till SHE shows her face but still think I am out! Baby dust to you all xxx

Ok I tested again and still stark white bfn! :-(
Why do I do it to myself? I have lost hope I know it not Over till SHE shows her face but still think I am out! Baby dust to you all xxx

You most definitely are not out! But I know what you mean! I still don't see anything either. Maybe we have late implanters! It's still early too hun!!

:dust:

I know it is early but I WANT TO SEE A LINE NOW!!!!! Ha ha I am going mad lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->