• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanting a buddy!

He hasn't been too active today. Got a few little jabs but that's it.

Maybe he is just a lazy baby. :) Lore is much more lazy than Rylan was. Rylan was psychotic, Lorelai barely moves.

I meant the forums lol. :) I haven't seen much pop up lately.

Oh haha I was responding to the post from the 27! I didn't see that one. Been doing ok. Not really been commenting on a lot of threads lately so sorry I haven't been around! Been busy with school the past couple weeks!

Oh I know you have :) today has been a fairly lazy day there thankfully

We are good over here! We had a reunion today with DHs old Marine Corps buddies, and it was a lot of fun. There were some guys there with their wives that I hadn't seen in almost 10 years, so it was great to catch up.

On the baby front, I've been having contractions, and ended up in L&D Thursday night, but all looked great, and no dilation, thank goodness. They've definitely eased up since then. The same thing happened with DS #1 about 8 weeks before I was due. He stayed put until 38 weeks, so hopefully this one cooperates just as well. : )

How are you all doing?

Glad everything is ok! When is your exact due date?

DH and I are going on a short baby moon next weekend. We are beyond excited! I ordered a pregnancy pillow last night as well. Hopefully that helps me sleep

USAF, how fun!!!! I would love to go on a trip, but DH is a football coach, and we are right smack in the middle of his season. So no trip before baby comes! My due date is October 25th, but I have to have a c-section, and it is scheduled for October 21st. : )

Ha!! Absolutely-- a girl after my own heart. Throw in corn bread, and you and I can be best friends. ; )

Is there any other way???

(Maybe crumbled up in a glass of milk, but that can be another time.) ; )

Mmmmm I love it! I could eat that every day, I swear lol. It sounds so gross, but it has always been one of my favorite things to eat.

I just can't do milk. Never have been able to buy I love ice cream :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->