Was in a car accident last night :( Im never leaving the house again!!!!

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
I've came to the conculsion that im never leaving the house again. :(

The week before I was in hospital cus I nearly fainted and then ended up going to hospital in an ambalance, baby was all ok though..

Last night I ended up going to A and E after someone was coming up the hill and was speeding as I was pulling out and then he hit the side of me! I didnt see him before then when I pulled out.

Ended up having mini contractions cus of the shock etc and they were so painful but they said cus of the shock its different to labour pains.
Just im never leaving the house again!!

that must have been awful for you. glad you and LO are ok. make sure you rest :hugs:

!!!!

Hope you are ok, just seen your FB status!!!!!!!

*big hugs*x

thats horrible. I dont blame you for not wanting to leave your house. Glad that you are ok though.

Awww...hun hope your ok. My OH has pretty much confined me indoors too. But thats mainly because he does not want me to catch swine flu out and about (I've refused the jab) and also he does not want me to have the baby whilst I am out shopping in Asda!

:hugs: How scary. Glad you are OK.

Oh Yer Forgot to mention, I went into A and E saying that I was in pain and I had not felt the baby move etc and it was 3 hours before they checked on her, They kept moving me to different places every hour before finally putting me into the labour ward!!! what a bunch of dicks!!
my friend had whiplash and she was in the car with me and she signed in second explain how she went in before me?!!!
arrghhh NHS

That must have been frightening (and frustrating once you got to A&E)! I'm glad that you and your little one are ok, though!

Glad everything is ok, I can't imagine how horrid that must have been and then to have to deal with the hospital. Hugs

Sorry to hear about your accident take it easy x

oh sweetie :( sorry you're having a rough time of it!!
hope everything is plain sailing now xxxx :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience.

Hope all is ok now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->