Wasn't prepared to have a boy...

I always wanted a girl, and always thought that girl's clothes were better than boys and there was much more choice ...

Now I'm pregnant I can't stop looking at boys stuff and even brought three boys sleepsuits even thought I don't know and am not finding out what I'm having :dohh:

I found out we are having a boy. I am over the moon but really thought it was a girl I already got a daughter she's 3 and is really good now I'm having a boy I just can't get used to it. For one when I'm shopping all that catches my eye is girls clothes they defiantly have more things for girls I just cant get used to blue and I dont like any boys names! I know how lucky I am having one of each as not every one gets the chance and this is our last child. Did anyone else feel the same after having a girl?

No, I'm not prepared to have a boy, either, and frankly, I don't want a boy.
As awful as that sounds.
I've been through such hell with my two grown sons. I love them like crazycakes, but I don't want to do it again.
I want a girl. It will be difficult for me to accept another boy. But of course I will, if it comes to that. I'll be happy by the time he's born, i'm sure.
I'm nothing if not resilient.

* edit: my preference has nothing to do with clothes or anything like that. it just has to do with family dynamics, and with my own (and my husband's) strengths and weaknesses as parents.
We're decades older now than we were when my sons were little, and our energy is far less.
I just want a girl, dang it. I want a girl so bad. :(

Not cute ? Where did I say that.

I think you mean I said only girls clothes catch my eye because I'm used to pink. That Is not negative thinking where I'm from lol
And I have a load of boys names apps on my iPhone and search the Internet for boys names also getting a boys swing thats awesome. I very much doubt I'm negative.

You know what you're right. I don't know if a) i've been reading 2 things at once or b) i've jumped to conclusions. Maybe I didn't phrase things right, its been one of those days. My apologies! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->